Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Should I start a Happier Abroad Magazine? What do you think?

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should I start a Happier Abroad Magazine? What do you think?

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Dear all,
I've been having passing thoughts the last few weeks about starting a magazine for Happier Abroad, one that features life stories and interviews with those who found "happiness and a better life" overseas, as well as advice articles from advisors, and travel/cultural info.

What do you think of that idea?

The questions I have about it though, would be:

- Should it be a real print magazine or just an online one in a PDF file (like EscapeArtist's Magazine)?

- What are the startup and publishing costs for a printed magazine?

- Do most magazines make their money from subscription fees or advertising fees? How would you decide what to charge for both?

- I would imagine that since subscription fees tend to be low, that magazines must make most of their money from advertising. But how would you find advertisers? Must be damn hard.

- Would it be better to do it just in an online PDF format? That would eliminate any publishing costs or overhead of course. But I couldn't charge much for subscription fees of course.

- Momopi or anyone else out there, do you know of any software I could use that can publish magazines in template formats?

Anyway, I have a ton of material and know people who would probably agree to be featured in such a magazine. And I'm sure I could find some more if I went out and looked.

But something tells me that I can't do this kind of thing alone, and that it'd require a team of people, since it'd a lot of work and involve a lot of projects.

What do you all think about this idea?

I love it personally, but there are so many obstacles to it.

Winston
Last edited by Winston on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby adam917 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Go for it. I would suggest on-line distribution unless you really could afford paperback publishing. It wouldn't take very many people to do it. Maybe you could start it as a quarterly thing then monthly if you have more content to show off later on.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Too right it's a good idea!

Postby puresalvation » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Start it Winston, Start it! As soon as possible! Would love to see it!

Will you please mention in it that British women are nearly as bad?

This is what I have put on a British magazine forum!

Not quite right, Hey ****. Women love what they cannot have.

If you keep them at arms legnth and be alot more silent and untouchable? You will find their inate curiosity will get the better of them and they will be dying to penetrate you in an opening you up sort of way. Less is more mate, keep em guessing, pay very few compliments and actually lay strong bait and there prehistoric rhetoric will soon vanish into thin air mate!

I tend to to be a bit curt, nasty and rude! I tell ya what, they soon talk to ya then.

Check these websites out man:

http://www.happierabroad.com/

http://www.nomarriage.com/

Get dating Foreign women mate, they are much better at the dating game and are alot less insecure, messed up in the head than British women are. They play nowhere near the mindgames and the head f***ing games that British women play. They're alot more approachable and have not got their bitch guard up that British women are. The trouble with British women mate is they're become complacant, date lazy, communication lazy and expect men to run around after them while they do absolutly nothing in return, they also think they call all the shots and just because they put some tarty little skirt or frock and a bit of make up on. They think they deserve a mans respect what they don't, Mate us men owe these British women nothing. Alot of these British women have been getting ideas well above their station, they presume way too much, think they know it all when they in alot of cases quite obviously don't. They add 2 plus 2 and make 5 lol! They're much more likely on a date to be rude and constantly be texting their friends (HOW BLOODY RUDE IS THAT?) I am telling you mate respect get earnt. Another thing with British women, they have forgotten how to impress men, they have forgotted how to suduce men and most of all they've forgotten how to trully fall in love with men. Foriegn women tend to be more openminded, Broard minded, they tend to be alot more flexible in their approach and alot less prudish mate! Trust me, I know a load of men around here that have dated foreign(Non British) Women and they've never looked back mate.

Nothing wrong with you looks, alot more wrong with these insecure, issue laiden British women!

Good luck and try these sites out!

numanart@hotmail.com is my email.

Send me an email mate and I'll provide you with all the evidence you will need!

What do you think Winston?

I have also posted this on another forum on the site!

* Edit post
* Delete post
* Report this post

Are foreign women better than UK women?

Hi there.

After visiting a couple of sites on the internet. I have come to the conclusion that foreign women are better, more approachable and alot less prudish than what I now concider boring, plain, outdated, tired and stayed British women. I have been looking for a strict kinky dominant female playmate for a long time now.

After looking on these sites, it has confrmed what I have been thinking for along time now! That British women have lost their way in the lovelife dating world. All the British women I talk to in general are weak, prudish and plain boring. Alot of them are rude, datelazy and no longer love men in general!!

I have become so bored with British women that I no longer offer them my number or talk to them for any longer than 5 mins. I am planning a tour of Europe (Especially Germany) Next year, where I have been lead to believe that the fetish scene and the whole BDSM scene is alot more advanced, developed and alot less snobby! I have a couple of German friends here in the UK and they told me the Berlin is a really happening place and now the place to be!

They have also told me the alot of German, Polish, Hungerian and Russian women are more likely to experminent than out of date, insecure, childish, selfish British women. They're alot more approachable, friendly, more funloving, more experimental, more flexible in the way they think and in general alot more exciting to date.

My Experience with foreign women in the past vindicates what these people have been telling me somwhat aswell. My experience with British women are that thet have this really hostile bitch guard up, they playway too many head f***ing games and way too many mind games. They're holding on to too much baggage, they live in the past way too much and the most sad of all it has made them really in alot of cases unpleasant women to date. Sorry if this offend British women, but it is the truth.

These are the websites:

This is one article off of nomarraige.com

NoMarriage.com

Statistics on how worthless western women actually are
That's Life! magazine survey (Dec 9 2004) questioned 5,000 women, average age 38, across England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland on their attitudes to truth, relationships, and behaviour.

# The overwhelming majority (96%) admit to lying.
# Almost half (45%) of the 5,000 questioned told the researchers for That's Life! magazine they tell lies most days.
# Half of all women would lie to their husbands or partners to keep their relationship going if they became pregnant by another man, a survey said today.
# Figures showed one woman in two would not tell her man that the baby she was carrying was not his - if she wanted to stay with him.
# They also said four out of ten (42%) would lie about contraception in order to get pregnant, in spite of the wishes of their partner.
# Eight out of ten women (83%) admit to telling "big, life-changing lies", with 13% saying they do so frequently.
# Partners (70%) are most likely to be lied to by women, with friends (65%), parents (64%), customers and clients (58%) and bosses (57%) also being deceived.
# Six out of ten (57%) admitted to stealing something, while one in four had taken from their parents. A quarter (23%) would "sneak a bottle or two" home if they were invited to a party by a well-off friend.
# Half (49%) would "kiss and tell" to the media for £25,000 if they had a one-night stand with a celebrity, and 38% say they would marry purely for money. 23% would allow their man to sleep with another woman for £50,000.
# Meanwhile, some 79% have got drunk at the office Christmas party, while a third admit to "getting off with someone they don't fancy" and 5% have ended up having sex with the boss.
# An alarming 31% of all women say they would not tell a future partner if they had a sexual disease. This rises for 65% for single women.
# Nearly half (46%) fake orgasms and more than half (55%) claim they are tired, have a headache, or feel ill to "get out of lovemaking".
# A fifth of women with a long-term partner (19%) say they have cheated on him by having an affair, while 30% of all women have had an affair with a married man.
# Most women (68%) do not trust their partner.

I totally agree with this all. I have an Hungarian female friend around my way and she says British women are way too insecure and way too superficial. They hide behind a false vaneer and make up that is hiding their true state fo beauty. She told me in her experience British women are way too two face, backstabbing, deceitful and just cannot be trusted, she told me that MOST British women make very bad disloyal and selfish friends. She told me that MOST British women would rather go out clubbing with their girlfriends and getting drunk, than go out on a nice romantic date or have a nice romantic eveing in with their partners. She also told me that a few British women she knows totally distrespect, disragard what their husbands/partners say, think or feels with little thought of how their selfish actions will affect their marraiges/ relationships. I agree with her totally here as well. I think Most Single British women have become a liabilty to any nice guys out there and would not know how to get a nice guy and hold on them. I also think the MOST Single British women have become complacant, taken their eyes off the ball and have lost their way in general.

The Biggest piece of advice for single British men that have not had a decent date for a while, is look Eastward to Germany, Russia and the former Soviet bloc countries where gorgeous sexy women outnumber men conciderably and ditch, picky, snobby, moneygrabbing, rude, unimaginative, prudish British women that have little or no initiative about them and have mostly no clue of what us men really want. Because they are so insular and lack the skills to properly communicate with us men.

I look forward to a good debate.

I have done a little research on this matter and alot of what I have said can be easily backed with evidence on various websites.

Dabate away.
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Puresalvation,
I'm not sure in a magazine that it's a good idea to be too negative or bash too much. It's probably better to focus on the positive qualities of foreign women rather than the negative qualities of US/UK women. That will give it a much better image, don't you think?

Btw, in your long post above, it's hard to distinguish between the article you posted and the words you are telling us now. Can you put the quote brackets between the parts that you are quoting or posted on other sites?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Too right it's a good idea!

Postby puresalvation » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:49 am

Start it Winston, Start it! As soon as possible! Would love to see it!

Will you please mention in it that British women are nearly as bad?

This is what I have put on a British magazine forum!

puresalvation wrote:Not quite right, Hey ****. Women love what they cannot have.

If you keep them at arms legnth and be alot more silent and untouchable? You will find their inate curiosity will get the better of them and they will be dying to penetrate you in an opening you up sort of way. Less is more mate, keep em guessing, pay very few compliments and actually lay strong bait and there prehistoric rhetoric will soon vanish into thin air mate!

I tend to to be a bit curt, nasty and rude! I tell ya what, they soon talk to ya then.

Check these websites out man:

Get dating Foreign women mate, they are much better at the dating game and are alot less insecure, messed up in the head than British women are. They play nowhere near the mindgames and the head f***ing games that British women play. They're alot more approachable and have not got their bitch guard up that British women are. The trouble with British women mate is they're become complacant, date lazy, communication lazy and expect men to run around after them while they do absolutly nothing in return, they also think they call all the shots and just because they put some tarty little skirt or frock and a bit of make up on. They think they deserve a mans respect what they don't, Mate us men owe these British women nothing. Alot of these British women have been getting ideas well above their station, they presume way too much, think they know it all when they in alot of cases quite obviously don't. They add 2 plus 2 and make 5 lol! They're much more likely on a date to be rude and constantly be texting their friends (HOW BLOODY RUDE IS THAT?) I am telling you mate respect get earnt. Another thing with British women, they have forgotten how to impress men, they have forgotted how to suduce men and most of all they've forgotten how to trully fall in love with men. Foriegn women tend to be more openminded, Broard minded, they tend to be alot more flexible in their approach and alot less prudish mate! Trust me, I know a load of men around here that have dated foreign(Non British) Women and they've never looked back mate.

Nothing wrong with you looks, alot more wrong with these insecure, issue laiden British women!

Good luck and try these sites out!

numanart@hotmail.com is my email.

Send me an email mate and I'll provide you with all the evidence you will need!

What do you think Winston?

puresalvation wrote:I have also posted this on another forum on the site!

Are foreign women better than UK women?

Hi there.

After visiting a couple of sites on the internet. I have come to the conclusion that foreign women are better, more approachable and alot less prudish than what I now concider boring, plain, outdated, tired and stayed British women. I have been looking for a strict kinky dominant female playmate for a long time now.

After looking on these sites, it has confrmed what I have been thinking for along time now! That British women have lost their way in the lovelife dating world. All the British women I talk to in general are weak, prudish and plain boring. Alot of them are rude, datelazy and no longer love men in general!!

I have become so bored with British women that I no longer offer them my number or talk to them for any longer than 5 mins. I am planning a tour of Europe (Especially Germany) Next year, where I have been lead to believe that the fetish scene and the whole BDSM scene is alot more advanced, developed and alot less snobby! I have a couple of German friends here in the UK and they told me the Berlin is a really happening place and now the place to be!

They have also told me the alot of German, Polish, Hungerian and Russian women are more likely to experminent than out of date, insecure, childish, selfish British women. They're alot more approachable, friendly, more funloving, more experimental, more flexible in the way they think and in general alot more exciting to date.

My Experience with foreign women in the past vindicates what these people have been telling me somwhat aswell. My experience with British women are that thet have this really hostile bitch guard up, they playway too many head f***ing games and way too many mind games. They're holding on to too much baggage, they live in the past way too much and the most sad of all it has made them really in alot of cases unpleasant women to date. Sorry if this offend British women, but it is the truth.

These are the websites:

This is one article off of nomarraige.com

NoMarriage.com

Statistics on how worthless western women actually are
That's Life! magazine survey (Dec 9 2004) questioned 5,000 women, average age 38, across England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland on their attitudes to truth, relationships, and behaviour.

# The overwhelming majority (96%) admit to lying.
# Almost half (45%) of the 5,000 questioned told the researchers for That's Life! magazine they tell lies most days.
# Half of all women would lie to their husbands or partners to keep their relationship going if they became pregnant by another man, a survey said today.
# Figures showed one woman in two would not tell her man that the baby she was carrying was not his - if she wanted to stay with him.
# They also said four out of ten (42%) would lie about contraception in order to get pregnant, in spite of the wishes of their partner.
# Eight out of ten women (83%) admit to telling "big, life-changing lies", with 13% saying they do so frequently.
# Partners (70%) are most likely to be lied to by women, with friends (65%), parents (64%), customers and clients (58%) and bosses (57%) also being deceived.
# Six out of ten (57%) admitted to stealing something, while one in four had taken from their parents. A quarter (23%) would "sneak a bottle or two" home if they were invited to a party by a well-off friend.
# Half (49%) would "kiss and tell" to the media for £25,000 if they had a one-night stand with a celebrity, and 38% say they would marry purely for money. 23% would allow their man to sleep with another woman for £50,000.
# Meanwhile, some 79% have got drunk at the office Christmas party, while a third admit to "getting off with someone they don't fancy" and 5% have ended up having sex with the boss.
# An alarming 31% of all women say they would not tell a future partner if they had a sexual disease. This rises for 65% for single women.
# Nearly half (46%) fake orgasms and more than half (55%) claim they are tired, have a headache, or feel ill to "get out of lovemaking".
# A fifth of women with a long-term partner (19%) say they have cheated on him by having an affair, while 30% of all women have had an affair with a married man.
# Most women (68%) do not trust their partner.

I totally agree with this all. I have an Hungarian female friend around my way and she says British women are way too insecure and way too superficial. They hide behind a false vaneer and make up that is hiding their true state fo beauty. She told me in her experience British women are way too two face, backstabbing, deceitful and just cannot be trusted, she told me that MOST British women make very bad disloyal and selfish friends. She told me that MOST British women would rather go out clubbing with their girlfriends and getting drunk, than go out on a nice romantic date or have a nice romantic eveing in with their partners. She also told me that a few British women she knows totally distrespect, disragard what their husbands/partners say, think or feels with little thought of how their selfish actions will affect their marraiges/ relationships. I agree with her totally here as well. I think Most Single British women have become a liabilty to any nice guys out there and would not know how to get a nice guy and hold on them. I also think the MOST Single British women have become complacant, taken their eyes off the ball and have lost their way in general.

The Biggest piece of advice for single British men that have not had a decent date for a while, is look Eastward to Germany, Russia and the former Soviet bloc countries where gorgeous sexy women outnumber men conciderably and ditch, picky, snobby, moneygrabbing, rude, unimaginative, prudish British women that have little or no initiative about them and have mostly no clue of what us men really want. Because they are so insular and lack the skills to properly communicate with us men.

I look forward to a good debate.

I have done a little research on this matter and alot of what I have said can be easily backed with evidence on various websites.

Dabate away.
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Done as you can see!

Postby puresalvation » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:55 am

I agree to a point, but we still need to tell the truth about these bitches don't you think?

The only way to portray these US/UK women is in a more or less negative way!

I agree that we need to promote these gorgeous foriegn women as well in a very good light! However there's still a big scam market out there to warn potantial guy about!

Good luck with it all!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Pure.
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

A publication of some sort would be great!

Postby Montanaland » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:06 pm

I will vote yes for a magazine. The great community that we have here I beleive would welcome such an idea. I would also be willing to help in anyway that I can.

David
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Thanks for the feedback all. The material for a magazine is definitely there. The only question is whether it's worth the time and effort required to put it together.

Momopi, what's your take on these questions?

The questions I have about it though, would be:

- Should it be a real print magazine or just an online one in a PDF file (like EscapeArtist's Magazine)?

- What are the startup and publishing costs for a printed magazine?

- Do most magazines make their money from subscription fees or advertising fees? How would you decide what to charge for both?

- I would imagine that since subscription fees tend to be low, that magazines must make most of their money from advertising. But how would you find advertisers? Must be damn hard.

- Would it be better to do it just in an online PDF format? That would eliminate any publishing costs or overhead of course. But I couldn't charge much for subscription fees of course.

- Momopi or anyone else out there, do you know of any software I could use that can publish magazines in template formats?

Anyway, I have a ton of material and know people who would probably agree to be featured in such a magazine. And I'm sure I could find some more if I went out and looked.

But something tells me that I can't do this kind of thing alone, and that it'd require a team of people, since it'd a lot of work and involve a lot of projects.

What do you all think about this idea?

I love it personally, but there are so many obstacles to it.

Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Postby globetrotter » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Yes.

Keep in mind that the ease of use and no barrier to entry of the Internet also lowers sales and profits to near -0-.

You can email a pdf mag to everyone but few will pay for it.

Just look at your monthly e-book sales vs. what a paperbound book does.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

yes

Postby firethrower1000 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:46 pm

do it brother....YOU MUST TRY TO DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE THE MAGASINE ITS ALL OR NOTHING.....TRY FOR THE MAGASINE.....FAILURE IS NOT A CRIME....LOW AIM IS (by bruce lee) aim as high as you can winston youcan do this artcle dont aim low unless there is no ohter option
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Postby Whoremonger » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:02 am

If I could make a suggestion.

Make a kick ass blog, compiled into a monthly or quarterly ebook. Magazines make their money selling advertising at the end of the day. Which means that you will need to find advertisers to pay for it. Then you need graphic designers to put everything together. Not to mention the content itself which can be a pain in the arse to put together. Charging people a monthly or annual fee to view the content is going to limit your reader base. So the only way to make money from this is to sell advertising in it. Production costs are high though.

So, here is my suggestion.

Put down a list of what you would like to have in the magazine. That would be what content you would provide. Things like your regular sections every month and a few feature articles. What you want to then do is line up a list of 20-30 websites/online personalities who can provide the content for each individual section. That means you can go outside this network, or extended network. You can go to mainstream providers. For their contributions, you provide their link on the blog and in the Ebook too. They essentially get free advertising for their website, although you ensure that their content is not advetorial.

Every month or quarter, you compile it into a magazine format which you GIVE away. Dont sell it. What you want to do is build up a mailing list of as many readers as you can. Once you have build up a sufficient readership, then you can sell advertising in the magazine. If you have a distribution of 100 000 worldwide, and you can prove that with your mailing list, you have an audience for their advertising. That is something you can charge for.

Lots of hard work to get it done, but pull it off, and you will make an absolute fortune. The reason why magazines charge is for distribution costs. The internet makes distribution essentially free. Not to mention it allows you direct communication with your audience which is something most publishers only get to have once a month.
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:53 pm

If you want to set this up with future expansion in mind, consider using a real Content Management System. There are many commercial and free ones avail:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Co ... nt_Systems

Some of the features that you want to look at:
* Dynamic content management
* User membership
* Member-contributed content submission/control
* E-commerce (for "paid' portion of the online content)
* Templates, plug-ins
etc.

If you have zero experience with CMS, test drive something very small & simple to start:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CMSimple

Play with the templates and plug-ins:
http://www.cmsimple.com/forum/

Note: I don't think CMS Simple is suitable for your needs, but it's something small to test-drive for the learning process.

If you don't want to spend the time and effort, write down exactly what you want, then go to getafreelancer.com and post a job ad. Pay someone in India few hundred bucks to do it for you.

Given choice, I'd opt for electronic format over printed format, because you have very small overhead with e-zines. You could also provide printed issues to subscribers only, so you print exactly how many you need.

If you want to build an online magazine site the "old fashioned way", David Duffy has ran his nitch magazine for 20 years successfully. His web site is a bit dated but gets the job done. You can go and have a look at what he's doing:

http://www.backwoodshome.com/index.html

I'm pretty sure he's not using CMS and update his pages manually (static).

As for advertisers, you have to look at your target audience and the kind of products that could be marketed to them. If your audience is internatinal travelers, then products and services that caters to them would be interested in advertising on your magazine. Or, if you deal with specific destinations, you'd get the hotels, restaurants, etc. at that city/location to advertise on your magazine.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:06 am

Thank you all for your suggestions and feedback.

I think it's a great idea too. And there is truth in all the opinions expressed here.

The way I see it, the magazine idea is great in concept, but there are a number of difficult factors here.

First, the cost of producing a real one is too much.

And even if I have a few hundred subscribers, that's not enough to get major advertisers to pay for ads. They need a readership of thousands at least, I would think.

If I did it in PDF format, maybe I could charge 2 or 3 dollars per issue, which may be the max that most people would pay for a PDF. But then again, Escape Artist sells lots of ebooks in PDF format for more, so maybe it's possible to charge more.

On my mailing list, I have around 200-300 emails and only a small handful regularly comment on my posts or post here in this forum.

According to Google Analytics, about a hundred visitors come to this site per day.

So obviously the profit margin would be very small. Even in PDF format, putting it together would require a lot of work.

Plus, many of the people I would interview and feature in this magazine, may want to be anonymous and not want their real name or picture used, especially since some see this site as a "sex tourist" site. Having anonymous names in magazine stories would diminish their credibility of course.

Maybe at this point, it's better just to create a gallery of stories of people who are "Happier Abroad"? For instance, I could put DiscoProJoe's picture and story on a page with his answers to questions and photos of his life in China, and his advice and tips, etc. and link that to a gallery of "stories". At this point, the closest thing I have to something like that is this:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Great_Letters.htm

Anyhow, a lot of the inspiration I get for this site seems to be "channeled from above" or something, rather than from my own mind or intellect, so I guess I'll just wait to see where "the spirit" moves me regarding this issue. Sorry if that sounds a bit too New Ageish, but I am speaking from the heart.

Oh well, at least the home page looks much better now, more catchy and attention-grabbing. Check it out.
http://www.happierabroad.com

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:41 am

Check out this magazine publishing service. What do you think? Is it worth it?

http://www.magcloud.com/about

Winston
Site Admin

Postby dano » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:22 pm

As long as the magazine includes pictures of scantily clad asian women it should be a top seller.
dano
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem