Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Should we have a sex or P4P board here?

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should we have a sex or P4P board here?

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Should we have a board here specifically for sex topics or Pay for Play experiences?

What do you think?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Adama » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:55 pm

It would increase traffic but it would completely ruin the board. The average p4p guy is not looking for a relationship.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:00 pm

What I don't get is, those of you looking for a serious relationship are fine, but why do you have to condemn guys who like P4P and just satisfy their desires?

You don't have to agree with it. But why condemn them or view them in a negative light?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Adama » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:23 am

I'm not condemning anyone. All I am saying is that the p4p will overwhelm the board and there will be no room left for anything else.

It's your board. Do what you want.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby momopi » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 am

If you want to run a sex forum, set up a separate forum. Here's a popular one that you can use for reference:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem