Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dating website login issues

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Dating website login issues

Postby have2fly » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Hey Winston, I saw that your dating website does not accept login and password after you logout. I tried different browsers and it does the same thing for me. After you recover password and assign a new one it seems to work just fine, but recovering password seems to be a bitch to do it often. Could you fix it somehow?

Also, how does that website work? Where do the girls come from?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: Dating website login issues

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:00 am

have2fly wrote:Hey Winston, I saw that your dating website does not accept login and password after you logout. I tried different browsers and it does the same thing for me. After you recover password and assign a new one it seems to work just fine, but recovering password seems to be a bitch to do it often. Could you fix it somehow?

Also, how does that website work? Where do the girls come from?

I have no control over that. There is a link at the top that you can contact customer service. Have you tried that?

The girls come form Ukraine, Russia and other FSU Republics like Kazakhstan.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

OK

Postby have2fly » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:31 am

I understand that the girls come from Russia and CIS. I am wondering who sets up their profiles and is it really them writing letters? Cuz usually on sites like this one there are just hired full-time people answering letters for all the girls.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem