Dating website login issues

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Dating website login issues

Post by have2fly »

Hey Winston, I saw that your dating website does not accept login and password after you logout. I tried different browsers and it does the same thing for me. After you recover password and assign a new one it seems to work just fine, but recovering password seems to be a bitch to do it often. Could you fix it somehow?

Also, how does that website work? Where do the girls come from?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dating website login issues

Post by Winston »

have2fly wrote:Hey Winston, I saw that your dating website does not accept login and password after you logout. I tried different browsers and it does the same thing for me. After you recover password and assign a new one it seems to work just fine, but recovering password seems to be a bitch to do it often. Could you fix it somehow?

Also, how does that website work? Where do the girls come from?
I have no control over that. There is a link at the top that you can contact customer service. Have you tried that?

The girls come form Ukraine, Russia and other FSU Republics like Kazakhstan.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
have2fly
Junior Poster

OK

Post by have2fly »

I understand that the girls come from Russia and CIS. I am wondering who sets up their profiles and is it really them writing letters? Cuz usually on sites like this one there are just hired full-time people answering letters for all the girls.