Form letter and Pamphlets to promote Happier Abroad

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Form letter and Pamphlets to promote Happier Abroad

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
If you post on other forums, here is a form letter you can use to post there to help promote this site and spread our truth and movement. Just copy and paste it in a new thread.

Note that the reason I worded this form letter as a question is because advertising a site is not allowed on most forums, but posting a question about a site is. Therefore, this form letter is worded as a question in order to both arouse curiosity about Happier Abroad and promote it at the same time without looking like an advertisement.

Here it is:

Thread Title choices:

Does going abroad solve loneliness?
Are people friendlier/more inclusive overseas?

Body text:

"Hi there,
I've been inspired lately by this guy who has a very original site and movement promoting the claim that going overseas will cure loneliness and alienation problems in America. He claims that people are friendlier and more inclusive overseas, and that women are more approachable, feminine and down to earth than in America, making it easier to get dates. Have any of you found that to be true?

I saw his comparison chart here of key differences between the US and most other countries. They make other countries sound like some kind of "dating paradise". How accurate are these comparisons? I know nothing is 100 percent true or false, so what degree of accuracy would you assign the comparisons in this chart?

http://www.happierabroad.com/comparison.htm

And what about these big secrets? Are any of them true?

http://www.happierabroad.com/secrets.php

He also has some entertaining videos showing how much friendlier and more approachable girls were during his trips overseas:

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

What do you all think? Have any of you been overseas and found yourself less lonely or not lonely at all? Was it easier to make friends or get dates?

If so, then I'd love to travel or maybe even live overseas. But which country should I go to? I have no idea where to start or how to choose.

I was going to ask these questions in the forum of the site I mentioned above, but I figured that they might be a little biased, so I came here to try to get a more neutral third-party perspective first.

Also, do you think loneliness is a reflection of problems in society or of problems in the individual? I've heard people making arguments for both sides. I know that no one likes to accept blame and that people prefer to blame others or external circumstances, but seriously, how can we truly know whether the problem is in us or in society?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Your Name"
Last edited by Winston on July 15th, 2013, 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here also are some PDF Pamphlets you can use to promote this movement, either by email, on forums, or in person by printing them out.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlets.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne