Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

How is it in Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: How is it in Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand?

Post by Jonny Law » April 25th, 2016, 5:56 pm

-HEAVEN FOR CHUBBY CHASERS-

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Post by sir_robert007 » April 26th, 2016, 7:24 am

droid wrote:
I think he is avant garde actually. At the rate things are decaying everywhere, the south pacific might be the last HA refuge
My thoughts exactly. From what I have been researching on the internet and watching on youtube Tongans are a people that are still raised with family values and morals, something that is rapidly disappearing in western nations especially the US. Modest dress is also expected even when swimming. Tonga is also a deeply Christian nation were Sundays are devoted entirely to church, most businesses and shops being closed. Tongans also have a strong sense of cultural identity and pride being the only Polynesian country that has never been ruled by a foreign power.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » April 27th, 2017, 6:04 am

Does anyone know about the sexual mores of Tongan females? Some female seasonal workers have moved in next door. I'm considering hitting on them, but I'm a little worried about ending up in the cooking pot.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law » April 27th, 2017, 9:57 am

Jonny Law Review

Samoa, Tonga- BBW, super huge women! If you are a chubby chaser you will be in heaven.
Are American women too skinny for you?
https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/conten ... -than-the/

and New Zealand- SUPER FEMINISTS c**ts
http://www.returnofkings.com/88196/6-re ... tern-world

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » April 27th, 2017, 10:46 am

Jonny Law wrote:
Jonny Law Review

Samoa, Tonga- BBW, super huge women! If you are a chubby chaser you will be in heaven.
Are American women too skinny for you?
https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/conten ... -than-the/

and New Zealand- SUPER FEMINISTS c**ts
http://www.returnofkings.com/88196/6-re ... tern-world
I know all that but I'm talking about the Tongan females living next door to me, not all Tongan females. All I want to know is whether they are likely to beat the shit out of me for hitting on them, which, being Tongan, they are at least collectively able to do.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » April 29th, 2017, 1:14 am

This is serious. Does no-one know about Tongan females?

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » April 29th, 2017, 4:05 am

Cornfed wrote:This is serious. Does no-one know about Tongan females?
I knew a Tongan girl who had a White Australian boyfriend. She was 17 and he was 29. He was often away for work and she would cheat on him a lot. She would even talk about it, publicly and shamelessly. She was kind of pretty because she was mixed with Italian. The pure ones tend to have shoulders that would make The Rock jealous, broad, flat noses and Neanderthal-like brow ridges. Not my type, but I suppose if you want strong progeny, this is the sort of woman that would produce it for you.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » April 29th, 2017, 4:49 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:This is serious. Does no-one know about Tongan females?
I knew a Tongan girl who had a White Australian boyfriend. She was 17 and he was 29. He was often away for work and she would cheat on him a lot. She would even talk about it, publicly and shamelessly. She was kind of pretty because she was mixed with Italian. The pure ones tend to have shoulders that would make The Rock jealous, broad, flat noses and Neanderthal-like brow ridges. Not my type, but I suppose if you want strong progeny, this is the sort of woman that would produce it for you.
Well, I find the prettier ones hawt. I like big, shapely females. Yes, most of them are not the kind one could easily physically dominate, but that is part of the short term appeal. None of this has been helpful. Does anyone have any actual knowledge?