Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than USA

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than USA

Post by Thechamp »

Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than the usa, everything I have read on this site about Americas dating scence is the same in Australia !!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Australia's daiting scene is just as bad or worse than u

Post by Banano »

Where in australia you from?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 19th, 2020, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

Perth it's ok , when your young and you have a social circle but after 25 etc it is hard girls so picky
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Thechamp wrote:Australia's daiting scene is just as bad or worse than usa , everything I have read on this site about Americas daiting scence is the same in Australia !!
It seems, the English speaking region, UK, USA/Canada, Australia/NewZealand, SouthAfrica are the worst. Other former British colonies are also not known to offer a friendly dating scene, for example India.
Mr571
Freshman Poster

Re: Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than US

Post by Mr571 »

Well I'm an American just got to Melbourne last Saturday and since then I have had sex with a woman high up in politics who now wants to have sex with me on a regular thursday/Friday basis... and two other hot women. Outside of sex though the women don't really seem to be interested in relationships and much rather have multiple partners which I can find depressing if you aren't a guy that wants to play the field. Also I'm 32 years old and so far the women I have slept with have been 24 33 and 25 I have been hit on by a couple of 18-19 year olds lol but I like women haha
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Mr571 wrote:Well I'm an American just got to Melbourne last Saturday and since then I have had sex with a woman high up in politics who now wants to have sex with me on a regular thursday/Friday basis... and two other hot women. Outside of sex though the women don't really seem to be interested in relationships and much rather have multiple partners which I can find depressing if you aren't a guy that wants to play the field. Also I'm 32 years old and so far the women I have slept with have been 24 33 and 25 I have been hit on by a couple of 18-19 year olds lol but I like women haha
I feel for you brother. Sounds like you're getting more arse than a toilet seat in Australia. I know how you feel, girls like to use me for just sex! All I want is a good girl to marry! :lol:
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

It depends really, ive picked up girls on the street in perth city, and had good success in a great karaoke bar here but that shut down :(

bars i think are a giant cock tease and waste of money, time and health, unless you are using a 'system' of some kind and being aggressive-alpha tactics, its seems like a waste of energy

the online dating is a gigantic pain in the arsehole, and very low hit rate, and you keep getting banned if you use any kind of efficient system from the weirdo zombie leftist admins of sites like POF
NicholasCatrow
Freshman Poster

Post by NicholasCatrow »

Perth it's ok , when your young and you have a social circle but after 25 etc it is hard girls so picky

Post by mrrobin »

The foreign Asian chicks in Australia seem to be pretty easy and like foreigner. Local Australian girls I find are very cliquey and is very hard to get even an opportunity to meet them apart from the older butch ones.
_cavelo_
Freshman Poster

Post by _cavelo_ »

Wow, sorry your experiences in Australian women have been rather..crap?

Look, we aren't all "drunk sluts". There are still a few of us good ones around. The problem is that there is rarely an opportunity to meet the good ones.

Plus, 'us' good ones intimidate most. I'm not proud of this fact. It sucks really. To be smart AND attractive apparently is a beacon of you-can-look-but-don't-touch-comment-ask-for-a-drink-even.
Personally, I thought that working in a male dominant industry, where I can carry on an intelligent conversation would assist me in finding an attractive, kind and caring man. But all it has done is made them see me as a bank or accessory. I've even been told before that I am friend material because 'a guy doesn't want to be seen as stupider than his missus'.

HENCE, I think American men may be the winner here. They tend to respect their women better. Are not afraid of independence. Are not afraid of romance (well by my experiences anyway) and darn it when they say "Yes, Ma'am", I'm like an ice- block in summertime. Give me that any day!!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

_cavelo_ wrote:Wow, sorry your experiences in Australian women have been rather..crap?

Look, we aren't all "drunk sluts". There are still a few of us good ones around. The problem is that there is rarely an opportunity to meet the good ones.

Plus, 'us' good ones intimidate most. I'm not proud of this fact. It sucks really. To be smart AND attractive apparently is a beacon of you-can-look-but-don't-touch-comment-ask-for-a-drink-even.
Personally, I thought that working in a male dominant industry, where I can carry on an intelligent conversation would assist me in finding an attractive, kind and caring man. But all it has done is made them see me as a bank or accessory. I've even been told before that I am friend material because 'a guy doesn't want to be seen as stupider than his missus'.

HENCE, I think American men may be the winner here. They tend to respect their women better. Are not afraid of independence. Are not afraid of romance (well by my experiences anyway) and darn it when they say "Yes, Ma'am", I'm like an ice- block in summertime. Give me that any day!!
Unfortunately this site is suffering from a bit of a sanity vacuum these days. Here's the thing about being a high-powered woman, from what sociology tells us- it limits your dating pool substantially. Women tend to want a guy that earns as much or more than them (you are not like this), but even if they broaden their horizons, studies show us that men who feel they aren't the breadwinner of the household tend to feel the need to overcompensate in other ways, and the noise common of these is infidelity. Men really don't care what a woman earns, it's like, "oh cool, she's got a nice job" but other than that, doesn't matter. My current girl makes far, far less than me, and I chose her over a girl with an eight figure portfolio because of compatibility. Money just doesn't matter to us. I'm a physician and I've got wealthy or high earning women coming at me quite frequently and it just doesn't even tempt me (though if you were in my age range and I were single I'd give you a shot, you seem nice enough). Men like looks and personality, girls like personality, stability, and a minimum bar for looks.

If you want an American though, try relocating or taking a vacation. Avoid NYC, as the exotic and wealth are sort of passe there (and believe me, your accent is exotic to most US guys, the only thing I like more than the Aussie accent is the British one). But Texas, Northern California, Seattle, Austin, Denver, and Boston could be good places to visit. Denver is particularly favorable for women, tons of young, fit, single guys move there for the outdoors so there's a lopsided gender ratio.
McConnachie
Freshman Poster

Post by McConnachie »

I'm coming to Melbourne this December, any idea where I can find cheap accommodation?
Soon I'll have to relax. But now I need more time to find australian vogueplay reviews. I'm just a beginner. That's why I want to know more.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than USA

Post by Winston »

Anti feminism Australia mentioned us as their inspiration in their article about why Australian men should date foreign women.

https://antifeminismaustralia.com/why-a ... ign-women/
I want to share with you the most inspirational story I found on Happier Abroad forums a few years ago. Unfortunately the original post has since been deleted, but if you scroll down the the page you can read his story in a quote from user “polya”. Basically he says he felt like a God, which is similar to how Australian women feel on a daily basis in Australia. When he even arrived at the hotel, some girls spotted him and started knocking on the windows of his taxi, before he even got out!

ONCE I GOT TO DAVAO, I TOOK A TAXI FROM THE AIRPORT TO MY HOTEL AND WHEN I ARRIVED THERE, 3 YOUNG GIRLS WERE STANDING OUTSIDE MY HOTEL AND ONCE THEY SAW ME INSIDE THE TAXI PAYING THE DRIVER, THEY STARTED SCREAMING AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN, WAIVING AND KNOCKING ON THE WINDOWS. ONCE I GOT OUT THEY WERE ALL OVER ME, ASKING 20 QUESTIONS, AND INVITING INTO THE ROOM THEY LIVED IN THE HOTEL. ONCE I CHECKED IN, I ENDED UP SPENDING MOST OF THE NIGHT WITH THEM AND ORDERED PIZZA FOR US.

Imagine that! Being approached by beautiful girls, all desperate to talk to you! – this what Australian women must feel like on a daily basis! From what I’ve heard, Thailand is a similar story, and comes in second after the Philippines. Thailand is also great for men who only want sex (not a relationship), as it is cheap and plentiful. It is also a great place for men who want a relationship and family. Another man describes his experiences with Thai women in this article.
Here is the link to the story on HA that he's referring to from polya. However, I think he got polya and @Will N. Dowd mixed up, because that is Will's thread and quote.

https://archive.fo/JdHdu

That appears to be the infamous "I was a GOD in the Philippines" thread that Will N Dowd said was accidentally deleted somehow. Hey Will, I guess your thread is still there archived on that site. Maybe we can restore it somehow? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than USA

Post by Winston »

Update:

Scratch that. Nevermind. I just posted in the thread from the archive site, and revived it. Somehow, it was there all along but couldn't be found by any search engine, not even the forum search engine. Very odd. But it appears to be revived now. You can see it here:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14658
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne