Melanesia music vid

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Melanesia music vid

Post by Kapinga626 »

Here is another music vid from " King's Harp " from the Solomon Islands .
Melanesia is Greek for " Black Islands "
BTW - Indonesia ( inner islands ) Micronesia ( small islands ) Polynesia ( many islands )

I spoke to an Aussie traveler who said that the situation there is mostly pay-for-play , which is dissappointing .
Curiously , he also stated that Western men are highly regarded there .
American men are almost unknown to them . ( How many members even know where the Solomon Islands are ? ) .

I'm not into rap music , but I think that the song is upbeat , and catchy .
The female singer - beautiful & exotic .
Enjoy
http://youtu.be/efgy3TUylQc
" I rang'd the world , I cross'd the seas,
in hopes my restless breast to ease,
By pleasures yet unknown :

To all amusements I have run ,
that's found beneath the daily sun;
Till weary I have grown . "

- Samuel Patterson a poor , lowly sailor circa 1800's

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Interesting. I bet if me, SSJ Parris, Terrence, Contrarian Expatriate, Adama, Erik H, Well-informed, or anybody else of color (anybody non-White) from this forum probably would do very well and not have to P-4-P there.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!