Aussie women are the worst

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Aussie women are the worst

Post by Taco »

Topguy wrote: Their are great Australian women but its in the minority (20%) and ALL of them are taken.
Sorry, but I don't believe this statement.
Topguy wrote: Australia sucks if you want to find someone good.
I believe this statement is true.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Aussie women the worst

Post by Adama »

OzGuy wrote:
Gaxsax wrote:I can't believe the owner of this site/forum has listed Australian women as favorable to have as wives. They are worst than American and other Anglo-Saxon women. Sometimes I think Australia is the 51st state of USA, so our women are no different to theirs.

Even though Aussie girls love the American accent, I warn American men not to get involved with them. They will be sorry after the honeymoon. At least American women have some culture. Our women here are rough, rude and ready.

Australian women are married to the welfare state here. They don't need any man.
I'm from Australia and couldn't agree with you more. From what I've read on this site, it sounds like Australian women are no different to American women. The only difference is that they probably drink more, are rougher, louder, and play a lot of mind games when it comes to dating. Like the US, they expect men to approach them, and rarely approach a man.
There are a few naive men here who are unaware and unwilling to believe that many Anglophone women are filled with mind games. These women have turned every simple task into a power struggle between men and women. And naturally being narcissists, the woman must always win, and the man must always be the loser. And if you're unwilling to engage them in these war games, then you're a loser, or too easy, or weak.

This is why foreign women are better. Most foreign, non Anglophone women, have not yet dreamed up these evil games to play.
Last edited by Adama on April 7th, 2018, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Topguy wrote:I've dated many Australian women and most of my experiences have been bad over 90%. I think myself as a fair, decent and open minded person.

Australia women in general are:
Cheap
Slutty
Flakes
Superficial
and have anger or other issues

I've found Aussie women have lots of one night stands, most of them drunken, so dont care about investing in a man or being with someone worthwhile as its too easy just to hump someone available. The Amount of drugs taken regularly by Australian women is stupid, (australia has one of the top coke, meth and marijuana users on the planet). So who cares about values, support, decency when all the girl wants is to get high off her face.

They have an air of unavailability and exclusivity so lots of decent guys pass them over, and since they have fragile egos end up going with guys who pay them lots of attention, (all talk - no substance guys), who make them feel like princesses in the short term. But these types of guys always end up treating them very bad later on. So by their mid 20s they have lots of baggage, and they wont mind using you as a punching bag.

So many Australian women I've dated will say nice things to you like darling and hun, then disappear for two weeks at a time to party with their friends somewhere without a word. When they come back and if you're not into them anymore, they will try to win you back by calling you darling again and then go off and do the same thing again. They basically expect you to be their dog, and if you wont, its easy to replace you with some other willing dope.

Its just a very empty, one sided relationship.

These women have a very high opinion of themselves as well, they think that they are great artists, or fashion designers or business people or athletes and basically expect you to think the world of them.

Their are great Australian women but its in the minority (20%) and ALL of them are taken. Even the immigrant women from Europe or Asia generally take up this slutty, drunken, superficial mindset after a while.

Australia sucks if you want to find someone good.
It should be evident to everyone that many women have fallen for this trap, that simply being a woman makes them a god.

All they want is ego supply and to destroy any man that comes near to them, to glorify themselves in destruction.
Last edited by Adama on April 7th, 2018, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_cavelo_
Freshman Poster

Post by _cavelo_ »

I'm sorry to all of you that have had bad experiences with Australian women....we are not ALL bad.

It's stereotypes like this that I encountered overseas that made me feel so despondent at being a female Australian.
I don't flash my boobs, if you get a cleavage shot from me, it is from being in a nice outfit not from being a "attention seeker". I may have a glass of wine with a meal. But generally I don't drink. Purely by choice. Mind you if an opportunity came up to have a few cocktails etc. and a dance, I'm up for it. I don't have an 'ocka' accent either. Mum made sure we all spoke well. I can put on a great aussie accent if need be, but I can do a few accents because of travelling and because frankly, I don't take myself too seriously. One Aussie trait I do have - we can take the mickey out of ourselves. I speak a few languages, I'm educated and more importantly, I believe I am not entitled to everything, I work darn hard for what I have, always have done, always will.

To tell you the truth, my biggest regret is wasting time in Australia for a guy I thought was 'the one' to find out he was cheating on me with several women - apparently I was working too much and studying too much. Nevermind, that I was funding his party lifestyle, even paid for him to go to the USA to play baseball, find out he cheated on me there too and developed a cocaine habit with my allowance.

See, I have always thought that being a smart, attractive female was the key thing. I couldn't have been wrong. I'm sure not all guys think this but for me it was one of two ways - 1) I'm a bank and accessory 2) or I intimidate.
I don't think there is anything wrong with being an independent women but when you are one guys get freaked because they expect the stereotype. Damn either way.

Shame really. I love the American accent. I swoon at hearing a guy say "Yes, Ma'am". I've visited the states, have a few friends there. I hear about most American men treating their women well and frankly, I love to have an American guy treat me like that. And you bet, I would treat him the same way. My King to his Queen.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

_cavelo_ wrote:I'm sorry to all of you that have had bad experiences with Australian women....we are not ALL bad.

It's stereotypes like this that I encountered overseas that made me feel so despondent at being a female Australian.
Stereotypes? Not really.

Australia is a huge country, but there is relatively little population, this makes it difficult to meet an Australian female, as distances between these few larger cities are also considerably long.

To travel to and within Australia as a single man does not make much sense either, it is neither a cheap country for vacation, nor do I know anything about cheap airfares, and even as an European man living in Japan since decades you cannot enter Australia for a few days without a visa you have to apply in advance. This country is really rather restrictive to visitors.

I met only a few Australians during my life, and never, not even a single time I had any nice conversation with an Australian female, not even online.
Australia also has a bad reputation among men as it is said, it is highly pro-feminist orientated, laws for sure are not in favor of men looking for any form of relationship with an Australian female.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germaine_Greer

Also check out 'The Red Pill'
https://youtu.be/H5y-BZyOxDg

I also noticed, not only in this forum, that sometimes a poster, claiming to be an Australian female is showing up, (in this thread alone 3 different women - Katlyn, Nycole, Cavelo) writing something like 'we Australian women are really not like that' and after when facing some replies and questions, they never log in again, never show up again.
JamesMcJim
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesMcJim »

Yohan wrote: Australia also has a bad reputation among men as it is said, it is highly pro-feminist orientated, laws for sure are not in favor of men looking for any form of relationship with an Australian female.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germaine_Greer

Also check out 'The Red Pill'
https://youtu.be/H5y-BZyOxDg

I also noticed, not only in this forum, that sometimes a poster, claiming to be an Australian female is showing up, (in this thread alone 3 different women - Katlyn, Nycole, Cavelo) writing something like 'we Australian women are really not like that' and after when facing some replies and questions, they never log in again, never show up again.
It's honestly just because the dominant paradigm in the country is so pro women. It causes a response because:

1: they're shocked to see that foreign men (or men in general) find their entitled attitudes and floppy gaping vaginas disgusting. They've never considered how they are failing to meet mens standards before as in the Australian media, any sign of a man setting standards for himself is dismissed as controlling/insecurity/misogyny etc.

2: They're all so convinced they're worth more than whats on offer by Australian men. This is the Pereto distribution at play, theres only ever 20% of the male population considered "eligible" and half of them are taken. So these girls get f***ed and chucked by the remaining 10% and eventually start fantasising about being swept away by a foreign man with all the qualities she is so obviously deserving in a mate. She stumbles upon this site, wanders in hoping to find her shining prince annnnd..... what!? We aren't ALL like that! I'm not like that I promise! Im a strong independent woman who has only slept with 5 strangers this year!

Been back in Aus myself all of the last 2 years. Its utterly sickening here. The women are totally repulsive. Not coming back once my next euro visa comes through. I asked my Italian and French mates who are visiting for the first time over dinner a couple of weeks ago what they thought of Australian women. Both responded: Easy. One word. Shared a knowing nod with each other, then the French guy said "Easy for me means easy for the next guy too". Both coming from countries where women still take some pride in their feminine ways were able to spot the differences immediately and protect themselves accordingly. Bravo gentlemen.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yes, even Euro women are still great. In fact, I have been to Colombia, and I think the lowest of the strata of women from that poor country are much better (light years). Rich country or poor country, upper class or lower class. It doesn't matter.

And that term misogynie. Look at this. What is blasphemy against God? It is hate speech against God, right? Or it is questioning God's wisdom. So what is the blasphemy against these false gods known as women (female-ism)? Misogyny is their term for BLASPHEMY! You're a blasphemer!
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

lol. I couldnt find the original post of top guy. I just did. lol.

Ive dated aussie and I have to say top guys one post is one 100% accurate. Word by word. Thats why I like coming to this site. No BS. Aussies are unstable, full of drugs( to me drugs make no sense but like he said to the high heavens), cheap, smelly, make dumb observations. I used to think aussie was its own country but even like america, its not. Its just a combination of other countries coming together and NO! Its no different than america. Its actually called Eastern america. I even thought they spoke another language. They dont. They're official language is english. The country its just like the US where the natives were invaded and through time pushed aside to where they are not even thought of as natives anymore and its all about the white anglo-saxon but thats not really the real austrilia. Its america in almost everyway. Except that its more degenerate if you can imagine. More superficial, more shallow, more drugs, more parties. Girls routinely have several boyfriends and bang more than guys. Anything serious gets them running for the hills. They love dumb idiots and avoid the serious types.

The part where he says the girl cat calls you and dumps you for two weeks after shes played around comes back and acts all seducing is spot on. They'll beg you and sweet play you to accept them again as their stupid loyal dog only to hammer you again. The ammount of mental abuse these girls have and destruction they bring upon is of no limits. They f**k the player and then mind f**k the dumb boyfriend and in the pretense that they've been hurt and they need love. Where else they go around in packs of hoes boozing, drugging, and f***ing. and when they're in heat your the last thought in their brain.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.