Dysfunctional Australia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dysfunctional Australia

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, after watching this documentary on Youtube called Decadence, I now understand why we get so many Australians on Happier Abroad. Check out the documentary for yourself: It's broken into confusing parts, so check the number:

This is episode 1 (1-3) dealing with the growing gap between rich and poor and materialism in Australian society:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M62YZ6NQ ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]

This is episode 5 (1-3), dealing with Australia's dysfunctional marriage and dating scene:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLrb-Z7I ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]

This is episode 5 (2-3), Feminism effect on Australian society:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So5Bp1Tq ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]

Decadence - The Meaninglessness of Modern Life - Sex. This is episode 2 in the video list, but I had to use an alternate video because they is no sound on the other one:
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Thanks for posting these videos

i recommend these for everyone in the western world

But there is abit of a relgious undertone in some of the clips, saying people need god to

give them some direction and morals - this is horsehit

Relgion is cause of so much pain and suffering, its not even fiunny

i also laughed when there was a clip of the 32 year old woman whining that she cant a find a man

bullcrap - picky, entitled princess is reaping what she deserves
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Good videos.

Australia is a hellhole, where all there is to do is spend. Australian women are worthless. Everybody is unhappy. I'm so glad I'm not in this c*** of a country atm.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

FREEDOM1 wrote:Thanks for posting these videos

i recommend these for everyone in the western world

But there is abit of a relgious undertone in some of the clips, saying people need god to

give them some direction and morals - this is horsehit

Relgion is cause of so much pain and suffering, its not even fiunny

i also laughed when there was a clip of the 32 year old woman whining that she cant a find a man

bullcrap - picky, entitled princess is reaping what she deserves
Damn right about that woman, she had a good time when she was younger and now she is paying the price, now that her sexual status has gone down.

There was also some feminist nonsense in it as well, where a women was complaining about how women were the ones affected more (I can't remember what it was about). But what do you expect? Feminist propaganda is everywhere.

But overall, great videos.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Voice of Reason wrote:Good videos.

Australia is a hellhole, where all there is to do is spend. Australian women are worthless. Everybody is unhappy. I'm so glad I'm not in this c*** of a country atm.
I am only in this bogan hell hole for another 7 weeks then I'm moving to Europe!! All they do is drink, spend, and watch football.

And yes, Australian women are among the worst in the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:I am only in this bogan hell hole for another 7 weeks then I'm moving to Europe!! All they do is drink, spend, and watch football.

Good luck with your move to europe! Let us know how thing go for you and say a prayer for your fellow men back in the land down under. :P

If more and more men from anglo-countries move to non-anglo nations, it will make feminists wonder, "where did all the good men go?" 8)
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

jamesbond wrote:
OzGuy wrote:I am only in this bogan hell hole for another 7 weeks then I'm moving to Europe!! All they do is drink, spend, and watch football.

Good luck with your move to europe! Let us know how thing go for you and say a prayer for your fellow men back in the land down under. :P

If more and more men from anglo-countries move to non-anglo nations, it will make feminists wonder, "where did all the good men go?" 8)
Haha they are already saying that here, but when they say "where did all the good men go" they really mean is "where did all the rich, good looking men go who own a house and drive a ferrari?" There are plenty of decent guys here, but none good enough for these stuck up bitches.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

OzGuy wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

Haha they are already saying that here, but when they say "where did all the good men go" they really mean is "where did all the rich, good looking men go who own a house and drive a ferrari?" There are plenty of decent guys here, but none good enough for these stuck up bitches.
Well. I went to Germany. I will never live in Australia again. It is a failed country now. The plan is to kill 15 million Australians. I have been warning them of this plan for 2 years...they seem not to be concerned so they deserve to die.

I will go ahead with our new courts etc and see what result we get. But I actually agree with the Illuminati now.....lots of those newbie Australians need to be culled back like the cattle they have chosen to be to make room for the newer generations.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
targetguy
Freshman Poster

angeles city

Post by targetguy »

8) when i was in angeles city pi there were a lot of austrailians retireing and vacationing there and it is making a lot of sense now after the videos. Pi women prefer austrailian and american men because of income family life and other reasons whereas many in our own countries have many to chose from and older younger relationsships are rare in usa and other western countries. Many prefer the western male there because of the illigetimate child situation in the pi and no or little child support reasons also.
no scammers
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

OzGuy wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:Good videos.

I am only in this bogan hell hole for another 7 weeks then I'm moving to Europe!! All they do is drink, spend, and watch football.

All the best of luck! I have already left Australia, and I hope that I never have to live there again.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Where did you move to?

They say once you leave Australia you never come back...
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

I just started traveling around Asia. I'm spending my last day in Singapore, and I am heading to Malaysia tomorrow for a month.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

For those who are interested I have linked these all together in a post in CAF.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Australia can be a very lonely place to live in if you are a guy, the place has potential to completly destroy your self esteem and make you feel totally worthless.
No wonder everyone seems to be on some sort of medications for brain, its not healthy enviroment.
Im in Bangkok for the last 10 days and I dont know why i feel much better and relaxed here than I do in Australia, there is no tension in the air, everything is done in a much more relaxed manner..it isnt heaven but its happier place with happier people.

Met a few people from UK and they say the same things abt uk women, they are just toxic by design OR enviroment made them so.

There is a new doco by the same guys, please send links if its available online
http://www.decadencedocumentary.com/
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Banano wrote:Australia can be a very lonely place to live in if you are a guy, the place has potential to completly destroy your self esteem and make you feel totally worthless.
No wonder everyone seems to be on some sort of medications for brain, its not healthy enviroment.
Im in Bangkok for the last 10 days and I dont know why i feel much better and relaxed here than I do in Australia, there is no tension in the air, everything is done in a much more relaxed manner..it isnt heaven but its happier place with happier people.

Met a few people from UK and they say the same things abt uk women, they are just toxic by design OR enviroment made them so.

There is a new doco by the same guys, please send links if its available online
http://www.decadencedocumentary.com/
Right on. I too noticed the difference while in Thailand. I think if I lived there long term, it could help solve a great deal of my anxiety and self-esteem issues...most of which stem from being made to feel worthless, especially from Australian women.