Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

My neighbors were having a big domestic dispute last night

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

My neighbors were having a big domestic dispute last night

Postby polya » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:41 am

My neigbours are a young married couple. They brought the house next to me after they got married 3 years ago! The guy is fairly normal – a 26 year old thin working guy. The girl is a fat pig, but she works too (at the same supermarket he does).

Anyway, she was screaming all throughout dinner last night & the guy was ignoring her. Then she called the Police & the guy left on foot. The cops came and left 1 min later. I saw them through their glass sliding doors and there was no reason for the Police to come – in fact when I’m the victim of the crime, the Police tell me to “F&ck offâ€￾ – but of course the Police come running to some bitch. When the bitch says: “jump,â€￾ the Police say “How high?â€￾

This makes me sick and I hope he leaves her soon (and loose all he’s worked for).
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Re: My neighbours were having a great domestic dispute last

Postby Jester » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:24 am

polya wrote:My neigbours are a young married couple. They brought the house next to me after they got married 3 years ago! The guy is fairly normal – a 26 year old thin working guy. The girl is a fat pig, but she works too (at the same supermarket he does).

Anyway, she was screaming all throughout dinner last night & the guy was ignoring her. Then she called the Police & the guy left on foot. The cops came and left 1 min later. I saw them through their glass sliding doors and there was no reason for the Police to come – in fact when I’m the victim of the crime, the Police tell me to “F&ck offâ€￾ – but of course the Police come running to some bitch. When the bitch says: “jump,â€￾ the Police say “How high?â€￾

This makes me sick and I hope he leaves her soon (and loose all he’s worked for).

Woman calling cops should be viewed as low-level infidelity. Not worth wasting time.

He should not return to the house, just stop making payments on it, lease a gated apartment with a secure garage, and file for divorce.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My neighbours were having a great domestic dispute last

Postby Voice of Reason » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 am

Jester wrote:
Woman calling cops should be viewed as low-level infidelity. Not worth wasting time.

Exactly! Most of the time when women call the cops, they are only doing it to cause a scene. They should simply be ignored.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Postby Renata » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Oh Australia this can't be real ...
http://www.dcp.wa.gov.au/CrisisAndEmerg ... lines.aspx

- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby germanguy » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:05 pm

It´s disgusting that a state department is seriously coming up with this... How can that even be legal? It´s clearly discriminatory. Just imagine a government creating hotlines like that for white people who feel concerned about black people. It would probably be a news-worthy scandal. But no problem, it´s men who get discriminated so it´s no big deal.

Simply sad...
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Renata wrote:Oh Australia this can't be real ...

+1 to Renata...........

....................plus a pat on the ass from every guy here!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:Oh Australia this can't be real ...

+1 to Renata...........

....................plus a pat on the a** from every guy here!

Good thing you aren't Chad Johnson and that Renata isn't your lawyer!
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50148687n
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to Australia, New Zealand, Oceania Region