Black Expats in Australia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
Soulthinker
Freshman Poster

Black Expats in Australia

Post by Soulthinker »

Is it true there was a strong attraction to Black men in Oz? Hope for replies.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Aborigines

Post by targetguy »

8) I have never been to australia but one thing for certain is there arent to many aboriginees around and they live on the reservation. My personal opinion is that i dont think austrailia is like america and that black and white couples will not be accepted to well there.
no scammers
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Re: Aborigines

Post by FREEDOM1 »

targetguy wrote:8) I have never been to australia but one thing for certain is there arent to many aboriginees around and they live on the reservation. My personal opinion is that i dont think austrailia is like america and that black and white couples will not be accepted to well there.
HAHAHAHAAH

no offence target guy, but i have to laugh my ass off at your post

As i am born and raised in Austraila, i can enlighten you on what is actually going on here

The majority of American know absolutley f**k all about Australia - apart that we have kangaroos, crocodile dundee

and steve irwin, hahaah, i just piss myself and sterotypes portrayed about Australia

come to Sydney or melbourne, they are multicultural mixes that you would not believe

a black guy and white woman , barley anyone will look or give a shit, so your personal opinon counts for nothing

Australia is not a hugely racist country as portrayed, most other countries including Amercia are way more racist

of course there are racist elements in any society, maybe in smaller towns, not as much so in larger cities

but anyone can migrate here and buy land, if migrate to thailand

or japan or china, i wonder if they will let me buy land.....i dont think so, Asian cultures are alot more racist and xenophobic than

australia by a shot, so do some travel and educate youself between myths portrayed in media and reality
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

FREEDOM1 wrote:
targetguy wrote:8) I have never been to australia but one thing for certain is there arent to many aboriginees around and they live on the reservation. My personal opinion is that i dont think austrailia is like america and that black and white couples will not be accepted to well there.
HAHAHAHAAH

no offence target guy, but i have to laugh my ass off at your post

As i am born and raised in Austraila, i can enlighten you on what is actually going on here

The majority of American know absolutley f**k all about Australia - apart that we have kangaroos, crocodile dundee

and steve irwin, hahaah, i just piss myself and sterotypes portrayed about Australia

come to Sydney or melbourne, they are multicultural mixes that you would not believe

a black guy and white woman , barley anyone will look or give a shit, so your personal opinon counts for nothing

Australia is not a hugely racist country as portrayed, most other countries including Amercia are way more racist

of course there are racist elements in any society, maybe in smaller towns, not as much so in larger cities

but anyone can migrate here and buy land, if migrate to thailand

or japan or china, i wonder if they will let me buy land.....i dont think so, Asian cultures are alot more racist and xenophobic than

australia by a shot, so do some travel and educate youself between myths portrayed in media and reality
What about an Asian man with a white women? Will Australians give dirty looks at those couples? I know there have been some race riots in Australia such as the Cronulla riots (involving tensions between Lebanese, Muslims, and white Australians) or the rash of racial attacks on Indian students. I've also heard many bogans (country rednecks) are pretty racist as well. Is that not true?
Soulthinker
Freshman Poster

Post by Soulthinker »

This is one of the reasons I would not visit the Outback. Too many bogans there and they are not as nice as Crocodile Dundee.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

zboy1 wrote:What about an Asian man with a white women? Will Australians give dirty looks at those couples? I know there have been some race riots in Australia such as the Cronulla riots (involving tensions between Lebanese, Muslims, and white Australians) or the rash of racial attacks on Indian students. I've also heard many bogans (country rednecks) are pretty racist as well. Is that not true?
Interracial couples of any type can walk around in Australia, and not be given constant dirty looks...there is nothing to worry about. If on the other hand it is an old man with a young woman, or if the woman is ugly, then yes you can get given dirty looks.

There are a lot of racist bogans and they mainly are racist against Asians. Occasionally you would have things said to you if you were Asian, but it wouldn't be constant.

The Cronulla riots were a one-off incident, when racial tensions got out of hand. It is not a normal occurrence. The attacks on Indian students was also a one off incident that was blown out of proportion by the media. Australia is a melting pot of cultures...you would be highly unlikely to get randomly attacked because of your race.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Black Expats in Australia

Post by OzGuy »

Soulthinker wrote:Is it true there was a strong attraction to Black men in Oz? Hope for replies.
Nope. Most women here are racist... you will never see a woman with an asian or black man. On the other hand, you see aussie men with asian women, no surprises there.

Unless you are white, rich, and extremely good looking then forget about Australia. No women will be interested in you.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Soulthinker wrote:Is it true there was a strong attraction to Black men in Oz? Hope for replies.
Are you a gangster? A criminal? A thug? Are you extremely good looking? Are you rich? If not, then Australian women won't give you the time of day.

You would never see an Australian women with an African American who is just a normal amicable guy, nor would you see an Australian woman with an Indian or Aborigine.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I'd forget about Australia as a place to find a wife. You'd be better off going to Asia.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

In places like Sydney and Melbourne, the women do like black men.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Maker55 wrote:In places like Sydney and Melbourne, the women do like black men.
Yup. I met a light-skinned Black American man while I was down there back in 2007, and @ that time, he was getting papers
for becoming a legalized Aussie citizen.

He had freaks on his dick. The women there are into Black guys whom have money, not fat, young-looking
- they love American Hip-Hop and Rap.

I was dissed by most Sydney women (based on the ones I ran into) because I was "too rude" (i.e. a no, non-sense/anti-feminist man)
and not "Black" enough (both skin tone and demeanor).

Simp Black American men and mangina Black American men make killings down there.

Think Vin Diesel, Christopher Williams mixed with just a tad of Cuba Gooding Jr. That's how I look as an American-a.ss Brazilian.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Soulthinker
Freshman Poster

Post by Soulthinker »

Has things changed or they are still the same?