The 'classy' women of Australia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

S_Parc wrote:Mates in Oz/NZ, please don't waste your time & energy dating local women.

You have some of the best brothels in Oceania. Just focus on your money making ventures, team sports [ like Rugby, Soccer/Football, or Basketball ], hobbies [ like sculpture, fixing cars, etc ], personal training [ like Martial Arts, Qigong, etc], and taking courses [like Applied Math, Finance, etc]. With a full schedule, as described, you won't have time to waste, looking at Aussie women; you just need to blow off some stream, take some friends and go to a brothel, twice a month.
Brothels are actually not very popular in Australia for some reason. I don't think i've ever known a guy (in my age group) that has been to one. Only older men seem to go.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

OzGuy wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Mates in Oz/NZ, please don't waste your time & energy dating local women.

You have some of the best brothels in Oceania. Just focus on your money making ventures, team sports [ like Rugby, Soccer/Football, or Basketball ], hobbies [ like sculpture, fixing cars, etc ], personal training [ like Martial Arts, Qigong, etc], and taking courses [like Applied Math, Finance, etc]. With a full schedule, as described, you won't have time to waste, looking at Aussie women; you just need to blow off some stream, take some friends and go to a brothel, twice a month.
Brothels are actually not very popular in Australia for some reason. I don't think i've ever known a guy (in my age group) that has been to one. Only older men seem to go.
I suspect that the reason is probably similar to why you don't see many Bostonians going to Montreal QC for a fun weekend or folks in Nevada, going to a Cat House in the desert. Anglo-American society dictates that men are suppose to be obsessed with charming & chasing women, 7x24, or they're gay or what have you. The fact that a care-free zone, exists only ~5 hrs from my home is thought of, by practically 0 guys in my vicinity.

As for Aussie brothels, since you have so many of them, you might as well make use of your natural resources :wink: It's a whole lot better than getting knifed by a western woman or worse, being framed for a crime you didn't commit, since police tend to take their word over a man's one, any day.

When I was working on a project in Sydney, the local brothels were the reason why I was able to work endless hours without distractions :)
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

S_Parc wrote:When I was working on a project in Sydney, the local brothels were the reason why I was able to work endless hours without distractions :)
To be a bit more descriptive, when I'd first arrived in Oz, I was like everyone else. I'd worked some 7-8 hr days, spent time going out with new acquaintances, did touristy things like the Blue Mountains, see Wombats and Kualas, etc. Even did some strange New Agey mystical journeys. I'd felt like a spaced out tourist of sorts.

When crunch time came, however, and I saw that we were falling behind, I'd tightened up everything. I went into the office at 8 AM, ate lunch at the desk, took off to my hotel at 7PM, used the gym (rowing machine/weights), was back working at 8:30PM and worked until 1AM, and then went to sleep. Then, on the second night, started work 8 AM, lunch at the desk, went to a brothel at 7PM, was back working at 8:30PM, and worked until 1AM. I followed a routine like that, for about a month and was completely caught up on the project and we delivered on time without overrides. The difference between something like that in Australia vs home is that at home. I'd feel sort of worn out because it was kind all work/no fun. In Sydney, however, it was a fun ride and I enjoyed most of it.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Drunk women behaving badly in Mcdondalds, some guy tells them to "stop acting like sluts".

OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jeez...OzGuy. My view that Australia is a very racist country was proven right by your videos. Here's another gem of a video showing some racist Aussies behavior towards French tourists:

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

What is up with the racism in Australia, OzGuy? It seems like every other day, I hear about a racist incident in that country. And the women...oh the Aussie women....seem like foreign versions of American women, just in another country.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Anglo stock, so very little difference. This is common in Canada (Commonwealth), Australia (Commonwealth), South Africa (English colonized) and United States (English colonized). So the idea of white 'nationality' and racial heirarchy (introduced in 16th-17th century) is common in Anglo countries.

English penal colony with the same racial ideals plaguing the island continent today. Tourism is good there but living there is another thing.
Richardrli
Freshman Poster

Post by Richardrli »

aozora13 wrote:Anglo stock, so very little difference. This is common in Canada (Commonwealth), Australia (Commonwealth), South Africa (English colonized) and United States (English colonized). So the idea of white 'nationality' and racial heirarchy (introduced in 16th-17th century) is common in Anglo countries.

English penal colony with the same racial ideals plaguing the island continent today. Tourism is good there but living there is another thing.
Aren't the majority of white South Africans of Dutch descent?
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster

Post by Manson Maan »

Australian women are awful and Australian brothels are a rip off .. why would you actually pay money to have sex with an Australian woman ? for the price of a good night out with an Australian woman you can fly to Thailand or Phillipines and have a week of great sex with hot little chikky babes that can cook and clean and all the nice things girls should do.. then they go off like a frog in a sock in bed, and you can have sex with their friends too if you like ...

then come home to Australia and keep forking out 500% more than anywhere else in the world to live..

oh and get hunted by police everywhere you drive , bring your cheque book
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

S_Parc wrote:....When I was working on a project in Sydney, the local brothels were the reason why I was able to work endless hours without distractions :)
Which reverts back to the topic of legalizing brothels on American college and university campuses (especially during mid-term and finals week)....which reverts back to that guy whom was able to knock out the curricula and graduate from Harvard when he had access to w.hores every weekend without much opposition and time-consumption.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Re: The 'classy' women of Australia

Post by Break the chains »

Australia:

Pros:
- Nice weather and beaches
- Naturally beautiful
- High wages
- Sports culture
- (Relatively) low crime, depending on where you live

Cons:
- The Police are just a revenue-raising arm of the government, looking for any excuse to drain your wallet because the governments can't run a budget properly
- The women are TERRIBLE (feral, drunk, swearing, tattoos, self-entitled)
- Society, politics, and the judicial system (esp the Family Court) are over-run by feminists and PC lefty morons
- High taxes (especially in my home state)
- High cost-of-living (food, electricity, water - all through the roof)
- Astronomical property prices
- Too many muslims
- Bogan (feral) LCD culture is dominant, Australia has been USA-lite for at least 20 years now
Trying to be a better man