Filipinas living in Guam, Micronesia, Marshall Islands etc?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
FCF4L
Freshman Poster

Filipinas living in Guam, Micronesia, Marshall Islands etc?

Post by FCF4L »

I lived in the phils and hawaii and I'd say both the dating scene for polynesian women of all types in hawaii is crap with the hawaiins being the worst. Most of the pinays(and other asians) in hawaii were either stuck up or very westernized or screwed up by the degnretate hawaiin rascist/disfunctional cultre. So what about other pinays working/living in other polynesian or pacific islands any one have any experiences? Really curious
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipinas living in Guam, Micronesia, Marshall Islands e

Post by zboy1 »

FCF4L wrote:I lived in the phils and hawaii and I'd say both the dating scene for polynesian women of all types in hawaii is crap with the hawaiins being the worst. Most of the pinays(and other asians) in hawaii were either stuck up or very westernized or screwed up by the degnretate hawaiin rascist/disfunctional cultre. So what about other pinays working/living in other polynesian or pacific islands any one have any experiences? Really curious
Welcome to the forum. What do you mean by "degenerate Hawaiian racist/dysfunctional culture?" Can you explain further? I would really like to know about the dating situation in Hawaii from someone with experience living there.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

This is an interesting thread about Hawaii from Rooshvforum:
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-8616. ... ght=hawaii
"As long as you make an identity for yourself out of the pain, you cannot become free of it." Eckhart Tolle
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne