Are Australian women the worst in the world?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Are Australian women the worst in the world?

Post by clowny »

I often see american men expressing their disdain for american women on this forum and other forums. The interesting thing is, I have met many american tourists here in australia, and I find that the american women typically are extremely friendly in comparison to australian women. They are generally more open, easier to talk to, and they smile alot more than australian women. I don't doubt that american men's negative perceptions of their women are largely justified, but even so, they appear to be superior to australian women. Based on such experiences, I can only conclude that australian women are in fact the worst women in the world. What do you think?
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Are australian women the worst in the world?

Post by marklambo »

clowny wrote:I often see american men expressing their disdain for american women on this forum and other forums. The interesting thing is, I have met many american tourists here in australia, and I find that the american women typically are extremely friendly in comparison to australian women. They are generally more open, easier to talk to, and they smile alot more than australian women. I don't doubt that american men's negative perceptions of their women are largely justified, but even so, they appear to be superior to australian women. Based on such experiences, I can only conclude that australian women are in fact the worst women in the world. What do you think?
That's because they're "tourists". They're on vacation and it's not the same. Come live in America for a few years and you'll see exactly why they are horrible. It's no different than Australian tourists coming to America. They seem nice and friendly too. Most people are different when they are on vacation. Don't be fooled. They may appear nice on the outside sometimes but wait till you really get to know how they are.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

clowny wrote:I often see american men expressing their disdain for american women on this forum and other forums. The interesting thing is, I have met many american tourists here in australia, and I find that the american women typically are extremely friendly in comparison to australian women. They are generally more open, easier to talk to, and they smile alot more than australian women. I don't doubt what american men tell us about their women on the whole, but even so, they appear to be superior to australian women. Based on such experiences, I can only conclude that australian women are in fact the worst women in the world. What do you think?
Well...usually... the American women that you see traveling and living in foreign countries tend to be more educated, sophisticated , and worldly, than your average American girl in the United States. That's why your opinion of them is different than most American men. It's like how I judge Europeans to be better than Americans (from my limited interactions with them in NYC), not realizing the fact that those Europeans that like to travel, may only represent a fraction of the people in their home countries. In other words, looks can be deceiving.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

clowny wrote:I often see american men expressing their disdain for american women on this forum and other forums. The interesting thing is, I have met many american tourists here in australia, and I find that the american women typically are extremely friendly in comparison to australian women. They are generally more open, easier to talk to, and they smile alot more than australian women. I don't doubt that american men's negative perceptions of their women are largely justified, but even so, they appear to be superior to australian women. Based on such experiences, I can only conclude that australian women are in fact the worst women in the world. What do you think?
I don't see alot of difference between Aussie, US & British girls. I've spent alot of time in each country and the girls are basically the same. I personally found London to have the absolute worst women because Londoners have a massive superiority complex and with feminism on top of this, they are nightmares. However, its possible women are even worse elsewhere, but I haven't got around to living in other countries as yet.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Western women are western women no matter which western country you are in.

Western women are worthless everywhere.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I tend to agree, aussie women are at the bottom of the barrel. Most of the american women I have met in australia and switzerland weren't anywhere near as bad, but as someone else mentioned this is probably due to two reasons:

1. They are in a happier, friendly mood and more willing to meet locals of the country.

2. The type of women who travel are probably more worldly and intelligent.

However, aussie women are definitely more violent, aggressive, and drink a lot more than american women. Aussie women also swear a lot. So yes, aussie women are probably the worst in the world - although brittish women aren't far behind. Australia and the UK are very closely related in terms of culture.

Examples of Aussie women:

viewtopic.php?t=16184&highlight=
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Australian women the worst in the world?

Post by S_Parc »

clowny wrote:The interesting thing is, I have met many american tourists here in australia, and I find that the american women typically are extremely friendly in comparison to australian women. They are generally more open, easier to talk to, and they smile alot more than australian women.
Here's the scoop... Americans seldom leave the continent for any reason. Thus, unlike both Britain and Oz, you won't find huge caravans of Americans living in let's say Africa, India, SE Asia, or Oz/NZ. Instead, you'll find individuals or groups of 2-3 wandering about. Hence, I'd imagine that when you meet an American woman on the road, she's a lot friendlier than back at home, because she's looking for a foothold to establish herself. Thus, you'll imagine her to be a cool, young adventurer like a Sigourney Weaver of the Aliens' franchise, Sara Michele Gellar of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or a Neve Campbell of the Scream series.

Well ... on the surface, that may be the case for at least the first few months of them being around. If they develop a foothold there, they'll go back to their AW ways. A way to contrast this is to look at Club Med vacations in the Caribbean, one 2-3 hr plane trip from home. AWs show up at a resort with a bunch of books and then, spend the remainder of the week, ignoring the men on the trip, and whining to their fellow AWs that "all men are dogs/pigs". That's the real AW.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Voice of Reason wrote:Western women are western women no matter which western country you are in.

Western women are worthless everywhere.
I was going to say this exact same thing, but he beat me to it.

ALL WESTERN WOMEN ARE EQUALLY WORTHLESS. f**k them all TO HELL!
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

OP

All women form the Anglosphere (UK, USA, Canada, Australia) are exactly the same, lazy, selfish, put their friends before their boyfriends, will take everything and give nothing and of course use divorce as a career choice when needed.

For the rest of the developed world I think the women are not far behind their Anglosphere sisters.
Robin Hood.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

marklambo wrote:That's because they're "tourists". They're on vacation and it's not the same. Come live in America for a few years and you'll see exactly why they are horrible. It's no different than Australian tourists coming to America. They seem nice and friendly too. Most people are different when they are on vacation. Don't be fooled. They may appear nice on the outside sometimes but wait till you really get to know how they are.
Exactly, they are tourists on vacation so of course they are going to be on their best behavior. Come and live in the US for a few years and you will see just how horrifying and disgusting American women really are! :shock:

As unattractive as American women are on the outside, they are even more unattractive on the inside! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote:That's because they're "tourists". They're on vacation and it's not the same. Come live in America for a few years and you'll see exactly why they are horrible. It's no different than Australian tourists coming to America. They seem nice and friendly too. Most people are different when they are on vacation. Don't be fooled. They may appear nice on the outside sometimes but wait till you really get to know how they are.
Exactly, they are tourists on vacation so of course they are going to be on their best behavior. Come and live in the US for a few years and you will see just how horrifying and disgusting American women really are! :shock:

As unattractive as American women are on the outside, they are even more unattractive on the inside! :P
Exactly, and one will notice that American women always think they're hot even when they are not...

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

marklambo wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

Exactly, and one will notice that American women always think they're hot even when they are not...

That could have been photographed at my 15th HS reunion, which was the Shamo the Killer Whale conference, in terms of the female co-eds, whereas the guys, the married ones at least, were suffering from early aging :roll:

In contrast, people thought that I was drinking from the fountain of youth. Sure, vitamins, exercise, and not dating an AW can do that for someone :wink:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

S_Parc wrote:
marklambo wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

That could have been photographed at my 15th HS reunion, which was the Shamo the Killer Whale conference, in terms of the female co-eds, whereas the guys, the married ones at least, were suffering from early aging :roll:

In contrast, people thought that I was drinking from the fountain of youth. Sure, vitamins, exercise, and not dating an AW can do that for someone :wink:
hahah, you make a good point. I think the answer to slower aging is not just vitamins, exercise, use of HGH, etc. I think that by avoiding AW, we slow our aging process dramatically. It's a new discovery everyone! Let's all do it. lol
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

American women you met in OZ are tourists.... don't be fooled, they are pretty much like OZ women....

German women are also f***ing awful....
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Australian women the worst in the world?

Post by E_Irizarry »

S_Parc wrote:
clowny wrote:The interesting thing is, I have met many american tourists here in australia, and I find that the american women typically are extremely friendly in comparison to australian women. They are generally more open, easier to talk to, and they smile alot more than australian women.
Here's the scoop... Americans seldom leave the continent for any reason. Thus, unlike both Britain and Oz, you won't find huge caravans of Americans living in let's say Africa, India, SE Asia, or Oz/NZ. Instead, you'll find individuals or groups of 2-3 wandering about. Hence, I'd imagine that when you meet an American woman on the road, she's a lot friendlier than back at home, because she's looking for a foothold to establish herself. Thus, you'll imagine her to be a cool, young adventurer like a Sigourney Weaver of the Aliens' franchise, Sara Michele Gellar of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or a Neve Campbell of the Scream series.

Well ... on the surface, that may be the case for at least the first few months of them being around. If they develop a foothold there, they'll go back to their AW ways. A way to contrast this is to look at Club Med vacations in the Caribbean, one 2-3 hr plane trip from home. AWs show up at a resort with a bunch of books and then, spend the remainder of the week, ignoring the men on the trip, and whining to their fellow AWs that "all men are dogs/pigs". That's the real AW.
I always thought Neve was a hot goth looker.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!