90 percent of Australian and American women are crap

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
jrigole
Freshman Poster

90 percent of Australian and American women are crap

Post by jrigole »

Ninety percent of Australian and American women are a piece of crap.

An American (US born) woman with a Italian born mother told me that 90 percent of Australian and American women are a piece of crap. She told me that Australian women are as bad as American women. Some people would say that Australian women are worse than American women, but I can’t verify this. She became a naturalized Australian citizen before she moved back to the United States. She has a better relationship with her mother than most American women have and is better behaved than most American women. She also has a very good relationship with her American father because her Italian mother is still married to her American father. This is very common among American woman who are raised by European mothers (this is more common than you think).

I have seen a US born women that was raised by an Italian born women that is a piece of crap, according to the same American women that became a naturalized Australian citizen before she moved back to the United States and could not live in Europe with her behavior and mentality. Normally she should have the skill to live in Europe but there are some women (that are born in the United States) that have a European born mother that can’t do that.

An Italian born mother told me that, ninety percent of American women can not be trusted (can not properly present them selves abroad). Ninety percent of European women (for example, Belgian, Italian and Swedish) can be trusted and properly present them selves abroad. An Italian man was aware of this since the late 1960s (the time of the Beatles) because his parents explained to him almost 45 years ago. That is what he told me. Most US born women who are raised by a European born mother can be equally be trusted as their European born mother and should have the skills to live in Europe. They generally have a better relationship with their European born mother and grand mother, and are better behaved than most American women and men who are raised by American mothers. The first and sometimes second generation should see no American influence. Amanda Leigh "Mandy" Moore (born April 10, 1984) is a primarily example of this, with her English-born maternal grandmother. They can normally be equally trusted as their European born mother and grand mother. That is what the same Italian born women told me. There are always exceptions to the rules.

You also have to be very careful with women in Australia, Canada, New Zeeland and the United Kingdom. Those countries have copied the same corrupt, family court and child support system as the United States. You have to follow the same rules regarding women Australia, Britain, Canada, and New Zeeland. The percentage could be different in Britain, Canada and New Zeeland, than in the Australian and the United States. I do not know the percentage for Britain, Canada and New Zeeland.
krizma
Freshman Poster

Re: 90 percent of Australian and American women are crap

Post by krizma »

Hi,

Almost 2200 plus people read this tread but no one respond to this post. According to me the Australian women is differ from American. Australian women are loyal and carry about her husband and kids. Some qualities are same in the Asian women have. Continue posting. Its an interesting thread!
Love Animals
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I agree with the original poster on this one...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

what makes it go is women are allowed to get away with about anything on their male counterpart and why is this ? ALLOW ME TO ISSUE THE CURRENCY AND I CARE WHO NOT MAKES THE LAWS !!!, the courts and legalize do what they are told to do by the issuer of the purchasing tickets.
Time to Hide!