Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than USA

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than USA

Postby Thechamp » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than the usa, everything I have read on this site about Americas dating scence is the same in Australia !!
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Re: Australia's daiting scene is just as bad or worse than u

Postby Banano » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Where in australia you from?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:38 am

They are anglo females, so what else do you expect? It is a damn shame, though. Australian women have the sexiest accents in the world. And although their hot women seem hotter than other anglo females, their typical ones are apparently the same ugly, fat, drunk, sluts.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Thechamp » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:24 am

Perth it's ok , when your young and you have a social circle but after 25 etc it is hard girls so picky
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Thechamp wrote:Australia's daiting scene is just as bad or worse than usa , everything I have read on this site about Americas daiting scence is the same in Australia !!

It seems, the English speaking region, UK, USA/Canada, Australia/NewZealand, SouthAfrica are the worst. Other former British colonies are also not known to offer a friendly dating scene, for example India.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Re: Australia's dating scene is just as bad or worse than US

Postby Mr571 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:45 am

Well I'm an American just got to Melbourne last Saturday and since then I have had sex with a woman high up in politics who now wants to have sex with me on a regular thursday/Friday basis... and two other hot women. Outside of sex though the women don't really seem to be interested in relationships and much rather have multiple partners which I can find depressing if you aren't a guy that wants to play the field. Also I'm 32 years old and so far the women I have slept with have been 24 33 and 25 I have been hit on by a couple of 18-19 year olds lol but I like women haha
Mr571
Freshman Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:12 am

Mr571 wrote:Well I'm an American just got to Melbourne last Saturday and since then I have had sex with a woman high up in politics who now wants to have sex with me on a regular thursday/Friday basis... and two other hot women. Outside of sex though the women don't really seem to be interested in relationships and much rather have multiple partners which I can find depressing if you aren't a guy that wants to play the field. Also I'm 32 years old and so far the women I have slept with have been 24 33 and 25 I have been hit on by a couple of 18-19 year olds lol but I like women haha

I feel for you brother. Sounds like you're getting more arse than a toilet seat in Australia. I know how you feel, girls like to use me for just sex! All I want is a good girl to marry! :lol:
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby livefreeordie » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:44 am

It depends really, ive picked up girls on the street in perth city, and had good success in a great karaoke bar here but that shut down :(

bars i think are a giant cock tease and waste of money, time and health, unless you are using a 'system' of some kind and being aggressive-alpha tactics, its seems like a waste of energy

the online dating is a gigantic pain in the arsehole, and very low hit rate, and you keep getting banned if you use any kind of efficient system from the weirdo zombie leftist admins of sites like POF
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Postby NicholasCatrow » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:46 pm

Perth it's ok , when your young and you have a social circle but after 25 etc it is hard girls so picky

Return to Australia, New Zealand, Oceania Region