Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How is it in Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How is it in Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand?

Postby sir_robert007 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:35 am

I am interested in exploring the Pacific islands especially Samoa. How are the women? Any sweet Polynesian girls over there? From what I have seen in the the tourist film O Samoa: The Best Kept Secret it looks to be a down to earth place. Beautiful too. What kind of job opportunities can one expect in Samoa? Also how is Tonga? A very small island from what I can tell on Google maps. How would one go about finding a job there?

New Zealand interests me as from what I have read it ranks as one of the least corrupt nations in the world, a welcoming fact as the US government becomes more and more corrupt and power mad as the years go by. The women however from what I have read on some posts on these forums are just as crazy as in the US. Anyone have any personal experience in the dating realm in New Zealand?
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Re: How is it in Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand?

Postby sir_robert007 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:02 pm

Anyone have any experience living in Samoa, Tonga or New Zealand?
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:57 am

If you are into BBWs, then American Samoa sounds good.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby sir_robert007 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:37 am

I like curvy women but nothing overly obese certainly not a woman who has fat rolls that bounce with every step she takes. At a minimun she needs to have some sort of a waist.
Last edited by sir_robert007 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Postby sir_robert007 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:41 am

I am more interested in Western Samoa as it is more closer to authentic Polynesian culture. American Samoa is too infected with shallow American culture from what I hear
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMan » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:43 am

I've spent time in Hawaii and I've seen a number of Somoans, Micronesians and other Polynesians. I've probably seen Tongans and not been able to identify them.

For me personally, Polynesian women don't seem that attractive. I've seen maybe two Micronesian women that I've found attractive. For the most part, they seem kind of pudgy, sort of Pillsbury dough boy shaped, a feminine version of him. The men are kind of shaped like Pillsbury dough boys. But I've known a lot of them who are nice. The ones I've worked with were very hard working and didn't have an attitude. They seem kind of humble and soft spoken, a lot of them. That seems to be a part of their culture. The men do stuff like go out without any gear and spear fish under water and catch stuff.

Polynesians tend to be big. Occasionally a young Polynesian woman won't be fat, but she's usually big-- tall or whatever.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:53 pm

FAT CHICKS EVERYWHERE :)

Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand are HEAVEN for Chubby Chasers.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby sir_robert007 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:34 am

Ok so I just got in contact with a farm in Tonga via the WWOOF website. I am planning to visit there summer 2017. If everything goes to plan and I get to go there I will keep everyone updated with my adventures there and any experiences with the ladies. Any tips for a first time solo traveler?
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:04 pm

sir_robert007 wrote:Ok. Any tips for a first time solo traveler?

Yes. Don't post your experiences on this board. Keep it to yourself.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:46 am

sir_robert007 wrote:Ok so I just got in contact with a farm in Tonga via the WWOOF website. I am planning to visit there summer 2017. If everything goes to plan and I get to go there I will keep everyone updated with my adventures there and any experiences with the ladies. Any tips for a first time solo traveler?

I wouldn't think a small island community full of oversized, psychotic savages would be such great pick-up territory, but whatever floats your boat.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gnosis » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:58 am

Cornfed wrote:
sir_robert007 wrote:Ok so I just got in contact with a farm in Tonga via the WWOOF website. I am planning to visit there summer 2017. If everything goes to plan and I get to go there I will keep everyone updated with my adventures there and any experiences with the ladies. Any tips for a first time solo traveler?

I wouldn't think a small island community full of oversized, psychotic savages would be such great pick-up territory, but whatever floats your boat.

It's almost like the set up to a horror movie...
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:53 am

Cornfed wrote:

I think he is avant garde actually. At the rate things are decaying everywhere, the south pacific might be the last HA refuge, except perhaps for the amazon forest;
although i wouldn't be surprised if they are already smart-phone-zombified even down there.

But funnily enough, oceania was already into sleeeeeves "before they were cool" :roll:

Last edited by droid on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:07 am

droid wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

I think he is avant garde actually. At the rate things are decaying everywhere, the south pacific might be the last HA refuge, except perhaps for the amazon forest;
although i wouldn't be surprised if they are already smart-phone-zombified even down there already.

But funnily enough, oceania was already into sleeeeeves "before they were cool" :roll:

Well of course. "Tattoo" is a Polynesian word. Polynesian Islanders are to some extent the niggers of Australasia, although bigger, stronger and a bit less stupid. The idea would be to avoid them at all costs.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:03 pm

pppppppppppp.
Last edited by Moretorque on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:03 pm

droid wrote:
although i wouldn't be surprised if they are already smart-phone-zombified even down there.

I think it might be time for the Kanamits to help you on straightening this place out for the betterment of mankind.

Mr. Chambers......... Mr. Chambers.... it is the meal time.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to Australia, New Zealand, Oceania Region