How is it in Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

How is it in Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand?

Post by sir_robert007 »

I am interested in exploring the Pacific islands especially Samoa. How are the women? Any sweet Polynesian girls over there? From what I have seen in the the tourist film O Samoa: The Best Kept Secret it looks to be a down to earth place. Beautiful too. What kind of job opportunities can one expect in Samoa? Also how is Tonga? A very small island from what I can tell on Google maps. How would one go about finding a job there?

New Zealand interests me as from what I have read it ranks as one of the least corrupt nations in the world, a welcoming fact as the US government becomes more and more corrupt and power mad as the years go by. The women however from what I have read on some posts on these forums are just as crazy as in the US. Anyone have any personal experience in the dating realm in New Zealand?
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Re: How is it in Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand?

Post by sir_robert007 »

Anyone have any experience living in Samoa, Tonga or New Zealand?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

If you are into BBWs, then American Samoa sounds good.
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Post by sir_robert007 »

I like curvy women but nothing overly obese certainly not a woman who has fat rolls that bounce with every step she takes. At a minimun she needs to have some sort of a waist.
Last edited by sir_robert007 on March 21st, 2016, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Post by sir_robert007 »

I am more interested in Western Samoa as it is more closer to authentic Polynesian culture. American Samoa is too infected with shallow American culture from what I hear
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I've spent time in Hawaii and I've seen a number of Somoans, Micronesians and other Polynesians. I've probably seen Tongans and not been able to identify them.

For me personally, Polynesian women don't seem that attractive. I've seen maybe two Micronesian women that I've found attractive. For the most part, they seem kind of pudgy, sort of Pillsbury dough boy shaped, a feminine version of him. The men are kind of shaped like Pillsbury dough boys. But I've known a lot of them who are nice. The ones I've worked with were very hard working and didn't have an attitude. They seem kind of humble and soft spoken, a lot of them. That seems to be a part of their culture. The men do stuff like go out without any gear and spear fish under water and catch stuff.

Polynesians tend to be big. Occasionally a young Polynesian woman won't be fat, but she's usually big-- tall or whatever.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

FAT CHICKS EVERYWHERE :)

Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand are HEAVEN for Chubby Chasers.
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Post by sir_robert007 »

Ok so I just got in contact with a farm in Tonga via the WWOOF website. I am planning to visit there summer 2017. If everything goes to plan and I get to go there I will keep everyone updated with my adventures there and any experiences with the ladies. Any tips for a first time solo traveler?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

sir_robert007 wrote:Ok. Any tips for a first time solo traveler?
Yes. Don't post your experiences on this board. Keep it to yourself.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:
sir_robert007 wrote:Ok so I just got in contact with a farm in Tonga via the WWOOF website. I am planning to visit there summer 2017. If everything goes to plan and I get to go there I will keep everyone updated with my adventures there and any experiences with the ladies. Any tips for a first time solo traveler?
I wouldn't think a small island community full of oversized, psychotic savages would be such great pick-up territory, but whatever floats your boat.
I think he is avant garde actually. At the rate things are decaying everywhere, the south pacific might be the last HA refuge, except perhaps for the amazon forest;
although i wouldn't be surprised if they are already smart-phone-zombified even down there.

But funnily enough, oceania was already into sleeeeeves "before they were cool" :roll:

Last edited by droid on April 22nd, 2016, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

pppppppppppp.
Last edited by Moretorque on April 23rd, 2016, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
I think he is avant garde actually. At the rate things are decaying everywhere, the south pacific might be the last HA refuge, except perhaps for the amazon forest;
although i wouldn't be surprised if they are already smart-phone-zombified even down there.
I think it might be time for the Kanamits to help you on straightening this place out for the betterment of mankind.

Mr. Chambers......... Mr. Chambers.... it is the meal time.
Time to Hide!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-HEAVEN FOR CHUBBY CHASERS-
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Post by sir_robert007 »

droid wrote:
I think he is avant garde actually. At the rate things are decaying everywhere, the south pacific might be the last HA refuge
My thoughts exactly. From what I have been researching on the internet and watching on youtube Tongans are a people that are still raised with family values and morals, something that is rapidly disappearing in western nations especially the US. Modest dress is also expected even when swimming. Tonga is also a deeply Christian nation were Sundays are devoted entirely to church, most businesses and shops being closed. Tongans also have a strong sense of cultural identity and pride being the only Polynesian country that has never been ruled by a foreign power.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Jonny Law Review

Samoa, Tonga- BBW, super huge women! If you are a chubby chaser you will be in heaven.
Are American women too skinny for you?
https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/conten ... -than-the/

and New Zealand- SUPER FEMINISTS CUNTS
http://www.returnofkings.com/88196/6-re ... tern-world