The Benefits of Living in Australia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Benefits of Living in Australia

Post by jamesbond »

Known as “The Lucky Country”, Australia is a combination of sun, endless beaches, rich natural life, many natural resources and, importantly, plenty of prosperity.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Benefits of Living in Australia

Post by publicduende »

Isn't it also home to some of the most hardcore feminist women the planet has ever seen? ;-)
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Totally. It seems dominated by militant members of the kunt army.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Australia has harsh visa regulations, requires a lot of money to get resident permit and is one of the most expensive places in this world, especially in some cities. Feminism is only a part of why I do not want to have anything to do with this country.

Sydney is known to be more expensive than Tokyo, 2 times more expensive than Bangkok, and 3 times more expensive than Manila.
About beaches and sun you will find that somewhere else too.