Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Australian woman happier dating abroad

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Australian woman happier dating abroad

Postby Winston » October 9th, 2010, 4:18 pm

A letter I got today. How come she's treated better by foreign men?

I am so proud of you for finding your dating dream and for finding your opportunities to date many attractive beautiful ladies. Before I read your story I experienced that I was and am easily admired and wanted by Hispanic, French and Turkish males than Australian males, and that's what made me learn before reading your tragedy to happiness story that it only takes relocating to another country to get dates easily because what's not considered cute or wantable in one country is considered cute and wantable in another country. I have been through almost everything you experienced in the datelessness life, being bullied at school, depression of being dateless etc. Because I know what this is all like, I cried when I read your story, because I felt so sorry for you, because I've been dateless locally since I was 13, and I still am, and I'm 34. I live in New Zealand. White Australian and New Zealand guys usually never ask me out or are interested in me or confront me about liking and wanting me, but Hispanic, French, European and Turkish men do. This made me learn that living in the wrong location is a cause for datelessness. I'm an Australian lady. Those American women who wouldn't give you a chance don't realise what they were missing out on by not giving you a chance, because I can see that you were probably willing to treat them much nicer than the guys they prefer would be able to. When I saw a photo of your Filipino girlfriend I couldn't get over how beautiful she is, and that you did well to win her. I also think your baby is so cute too. Well done for achieving your successful dating access. Never let anyone tell you or anyone that it's wrong to be desperate and lonely and obsessive about being dateless and that no one will want you cos of you being desperate for dates, because in my mind, from a medical point of view, it is only medically and socially normal to feel desperate for dates after being rejected too much for too long. It's made me come to the conclusion that not dating is not go!
od for a
nyone's development, both socially, academically, mentally etc. The reason for this is it can cause depression, and the dateful ones don't understand this, so that's why they judge us for being sad and desperate about being dateless, because they don't know what it's like being dateless. I am good at match making other people though. Women I've known who nastily judge and call women "desperate" just cos they are desperate cos they are dateless, they end up being a hypocrite of that themselves if they are ever dateless. They call desperate and dateless women "desperate" in a voice tone that sends the message "guys don't want or go for desperate women and that you'll never be able to get a guy if you be lonely without a date or boyfriend or if you want a boyfriend. But I've realised now that that's not true.

Well done once again for finding your beautiful girlfriend and for your life changing. And give your son a good hug and kiss on the cheek for me. He is so cute!

I experienced that Australian ladies are very much like American ladies. Australian women too find men creepy and forward for pursuing them. Even though I am Australian born and bred, I am not like Australian women. I think it is very kind when a man pursues me. I am like European and Russian women, and I have a mind like French people have. I am very minded in the way the French people are. It seems to me that because I have a poor dating history in Australia, it feels like Australia and Australian's are like a second culture to me, because I am more European minded.

When I read in your story you felt nervous on the plane to Russia, that's when I knew I was going to read that your dateless life was going to immediately delete in Russia. And I did read. I could predict I would read this in your story, because I know that it only takes relocating to other better countries to become dateful.

It still gets to me everyday and I can't have a normal life cos I don't date cos I don't get the opportunity to. I know I just have to play hard to get, and relocate.

You are doing the right thing giving dateless people the answer to finding hope to find dates. I think they need these answers.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24764
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby wuxi » October 9th, 2010, 8:19 pm

Austrailian men have learned there lesson thats why there not interested in her. Wisdom is knowing what to ignore.
wuxi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 277
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 3:28 pm

Re: Australian woman happier dating abroad

Postby DaRick » October 17th, 2010, 4:49 am

Have to respond to this, as somebody with Australian citizenship:

I am so proud of you for finding your dating dream and for finding your opportunities to date many attractive beautiful ladies. Before I read your story I experienced that I was and am easily admired and wanted by Hispanic, French and Turkish males than Australian males, and that's what made me learn before reading your tragedy to happiness story that it only takes relocating to another country to get dates easily because what's not considered cute or wantable in one country is considered cute and wantable in another country.


This lady should realise that AUS/NZ guys not approaching her doesn't necessarily mean that they're not interested (trust me, I know). Many don't bother approaching out of the blue because they (rightly) fear a negative response. Rejection can be a form of aversion therapy, especially if it is of the kind that AUS girls mete out. Hence, they assume that if she's hot, she'll also blow them off - often coldly.

Note that this doesn't apply if you're a sociopathic thug, a muscular jock, a swaggering plutocrat (ala Brad Pitt), a delinquent or somebody who takes no pride in their appearance. Those types seem to have no problem with AUS girls.

I have been through almost everything you experienced in the datelessness life, being bullied at school, depression of being dateless etc. Because I know what this is all like, I cried when I read your story, because I felt so sorry for you, because I've been dateless locally since I was 13, and I still am, and I'm 34. I live in New Zealand. White Australian and New Zealand guys usually never ask me out or are interested in me or confront me about liking and wanting me, but Hispanic, French, European and Turkish men do.


See above. But to be fair, she does seem to understand what the majority of AUS women (those under 35, anyway), are like:

I experienced that Australian ladies are very much like American ladies. Australian women too find men creepy and forward for pursuing them. Even though I am Australian born and bred, I am not like Australian women. I think it is very kind when a man pursues me. I am like European and Russian women, and I have a mind like French people have. I am very minded in the way the French people are. It seems to me that because I have a poor dating history in Australia, it feels like Australia and Australian's are like a second culture to me, because I am more European minded.


However, she doesn't seem to be able to casually connect the reluctance of a typical Australian guy to initiate contact and the behaviour of these women. She also calls these women 'ladies'. Let me assure you, calling a typical Australian girl a 'lady' is as ridiculous as calling your typical all-American pseudo-prostitute a 'lady'.

I do know how she feels about Australia and Australian's in general, though. I was born and bred in Australia, though with the heavy influence of a Malaysian immigrant and sans many typical Australian-isms (various Australian slang terms, love of beer and partying until 3 in the morning, love of playing sport, etc). Having Asperger's Syndrome doesn't help, nor does subsisting on a staple food of rice (the vast majority of Australians do not eat rice; they probably have bread as more of a staple food - they also do not cook fish, generally).
DaRick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 296
Joined: August 3rd, 2010, 4:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS

Postby Winston » October 17th, 2010, 7:57 am

Couldn't she be just a misfit in terms of her personality or not as attractive, and that's why she's not approached? A hot girl at least gets stares if not approaches. People turn their heads as they walk by.

I've never bought the story that some women are so hot that they never get hit on or approached.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24764
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby DaRick » October 17th, 2010, 9:00 am

Winston wrote:Couldn't she be just a misfit in terms of her personality or not as attractive, and that's why she's not approached? A hot girl at least gets stares if not approaches. People turn their heads as they walk by.


Personality does not really hinder Anglo women, at least not younger ones. As I've said before, they can act as badly as they like and some clowns will still be willing to wine and dine them - or otherwise defend them. Then again, this woman is 34 - although her personality does not appear to be particularly toxic.

Yeah, you're right, a hot girl does get stares - but that's not the same thing as an approach. But in reality, we've no idea how many stares this women has received.

I've never bought the story that some women are so hot that they never get hit on or approached.


Well, I'd never say never. But it'd be certainly less likely if you're conditioned to believe that hot girls will reject you out of hand or that you're not good enough for them. Certainly, rejection (particularly of the cold and callous kind I'm so used to) will deter you from coming into contact with those girls, if only out of self-preservation. I mean, who wants to get stepped on all the time? This explains why AUS/NZ guys are reluctant to approach her (if not stare at her). That's why the numbers game does not work in the Anglosphere, because it reflects a profound misunderstanding of human nature - ergo, that humans are not likely to perform the same action over and over again if it leads to an adverse result - that's just insanity - and trying to talk to an Anglo women will almost certainly bring about such a result.
DaRick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 296
Joined: August 3rd, 2010, 4:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS

Postby Winston » October 17th, 2010, 9:15 am

Sure some guys are afraid to approach hot girls. But there are always some everywhere that aren't afraid to. That's why I doubt that any hot girl will never get approached, as she claims. That is BS. What they mean is that no guy who looks perfect approaches them.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24764
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby DaRick » October 17th, 2010, 9:46 am

Winston wrote:Sure some guys are afraid to approach hot girls. But there are always some everywhere that aren't afraid to. That's why I doubt that any hot girl will never get approached, as she claims. That is BS. What they mean is that no guy who looks perfect approaches them.


Yeah, I agree with pretty much all of this (although the guys who are bold enough to approach them would probably be a young minority - and a distinct one, at that).
DaRick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 296
Joined: August 3rd, 2010, 4:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS

I Am The Woman Who Wrote The True Story About Herself

Postby bgirlcolours » April 19th, 2011, 4:06 am

I have to be honest. I am the woman who wrote the true story about herself being treated better by foreign men. You quoted that '...in reality we don't know how many stares this woman has received.' Well here's the truthful, realistic answer to that. I get stares at by males all the time when I'm out in public, even when their girlfriend is and/or isn't watching them doing so, and even when these men aren't in the company of females, but are in the company of just themselves or their male friends. But it is true that I am 34 and still dateless. I am not trying to be conceited but many males have told me that they find me hot and good looking. But my story is true that I am hardly ever approached or asked out by AUS/NZ guys but that European and hispanic males are the ones who I get most of the attention from.
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 3:58 am

Not All Beautiful Australian women snap coldly at males

Postby bgirlcolours » April 19th, 2011, 4:18 am

I will try to type as tactfully as I can. Just remember that not all beautiful Australian women snap coldly at males for approaching them. Believe me, I know so, it's cos I went I knew 2 naturally beautiful ladies who weren't like that. One of them was blonde haired and fluffy, modern like pretty like a supermodel, and she never snapped at any people for approaching them, not even males or females. The other pretty one never snapped at any males or anyone for approaching her and talking to her.

If any beautiful Australian women have snapped coldly at males for approaching them, they might have reasons for it eg. they might think the man is being insincere about liking her, or that he is undercover deliberately and secretly bullying her, or they might of got hurt too much by males and are just trying to keep their guard up and not get led on by him - but that's still no good excuse for them to snap coldly at men who only nicely approached them.
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 3:58 am

Re: Australian woman happier dating abroad

Postby bgirlcolours » April 19th, 2011, 4:26 am

Darick is right too that there are good looking women who do blow males off coldly for approaching them. But remember too Darick, that there are unattractive women in the world who too do snap coldly at males for approaching them - I am only typing this because I've known unattractive, average and below average looking women who did snap coldly at males for approaching them. After all, guys don't know what the woman is actually thinking and what she is definitely like in her personality unless he talks to her. If many guys think they aren't a good looking woman's type, they don't always know that for certain cos they always know what those women's type of man actually is, cos they don't always know what she is actually thinking. You never know, those men might be wrong if they think they aren't a hot woman's type, cos like I typed, they don't know what the good looking woman is actually considering and imagining as her type of man.
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 3:58 am

Re: Australian woman happier dating abroad

Postby DaRick » April 20th, 2011, 8:34 am

bgirlcolours wrote:Darick is right too that there are good looking women who do blow males off coldly for approaching them. But remember too Darick, that there are unattractive women in the world who too do snap coldly at males for approaching them - I am only typing this because I've known unattractive, average and below average looking women who did snap coldly at males for approaching them. After all, guys don't know what the woman is actually thinking and what she is definitely like in her personality unless he talks to her. If many guys think they aren't a good looking woman's type, they don't always know that for certain cos they always know what those women's type of man actually is, cos they don't always know what she is actually thinking. You never know, those men might be wrong if they think they aren't a hot woman's type, cos like I typed, they don't know what the good looking woman is actually considering and imagining as her type of man.


I saw your other post; you must remember that exceptions do not make a rule. As a whole, I find Australian girls to be about as inviting as a Soviet gulag, with their bigotry and shallow materialism.

Yes, you are right; cold and callous behaviour can be exhibited by anybody. However, I have noted that this behaviour tends not to be exhibited all that often towards the types of guys that I've described, no matter what the girl looks like. Again, exceptions do not make a rule.

Australian girls, like all Anglo girls, usually get relationships completely wrong. Not only that, but they lack the self-awareness to realise that failed relationships are usually down to their immodest expectations and their selfishness.
DaRick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 296
Joined: August 3rd, 2010, 4:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS

Does anti-socialness hinder date offers?

Postby bgirlcolours » June 19th, 2011, 2:12 am

Darick, if any women are anti-social. does it hinder them from being asked out on dates by males? If it does, why? Are the majority of Australian and New Zealand guys reluctant to ask out any women who are naturally anti-social?
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 3:58 am

Postby jamesbond » June 19th, 2011, 2:22 am

Winston wrote:Sure some guys are afraid to approach hot girls. But there are always some everywhere that aren't afraid to. That's why I doubt that any hot girl will never get approached, as she claims. That is BS. What they mean is that no guy who looks perfect approaches them.


Amen! Hot women are getting hit on and asked out left and right in the US. The pickup artist "mystery" said that in any big city in the US, an attractive woman get's asked out 300 times a year! Holy dog shit! No wonder why good looking women in America are so picky about who they date, they have lot's of options!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Banano » June 19th, 2011, 3:05 am

As someone who lives in australia and still going to bars I can say that if she is average or above she would get hit on a lot

'dateless locally since I was 13',
'White Australian and New Zealand guys usually never ask me out', usually??What happened to the ones that asked you out? Not in top 20%?

Cant imagine hot chik being dateless for last 20 yrs or so,

You also said that males find you hot? Normally when guy tells you that means he would want to have you in some way, unless he is gay or married

Can we see the picture of the lady thats been dateless for so long..

What about online dating?If you are hot i guarantee you will get 50 offers a day at least
Last edited by Banano on June 19th, 2011, 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Re: Does anti-socialness hinder date offers?

Postby DaRick » June 19th, 2011, 4:57 am

bgirlcolours wrote:Darick, if any women are anti-social. does it hinder them from being asked out on dates by males? If it does, why? Are the majority of Australian and New Zealand guys reluctant to ask out any women who are naturally anti-social?


Well, many guys my age will risk approaching such girls. I personally would not - no way. However, I'm not a typical Australian. I don't drink, I don't like nightclubs and I don't have a ludicrously narrow range of interests.
DaRick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 296
Joined: August 3rd, 2010, 4:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS

Next

Return to Australia, New Zealand, Oceania Region

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest