Polynesian Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Polynesian Women

Post by Kapinga626 »

Just wondering if any members have dated or married a Polynesian woman .

If so , how is it ? I would like to hear of your experiences / opinions .
I used to know some Samoan people here stateside , and have nothing but good things to say about them.
The Cook Islands are a place I could see myself visiting in the future , and I'm hooked on watching Ardijah music videos on a video sharing site .

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

That is a forgotten market that must be discussed. I guess the populations there are very small and the places are kind of hard to reach. Many of those islands are either rich or dependencies of some Western powers- Aus. NZ or as in case of Guam or Saipan, the US. Which makes those places infected with Western currencies and ideas and are not friendly. Guamanian girls rarely marry white guys. And there are more guys than gals in Guam. Also, even though there are independent islands there as well, and because those places are not easy to get to, most guys just get stuck in the Philippines where the girls are aplenty and thus see no need of traveling to those far off places.
I knew one Aus lady who lived on some of those islands and they say the girls are dying to marry white guys and just get out. I think it was Tonga or something.
Flying there is expensive and the infrastructure is not that great so that market is not that much for Americans but more for NZ guys or Aussies.
But even these prefer Thailand or the RP because I guess it is a guaranteed place to find women.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I want to do a big-bwatty Samoan woman hard...yeah I'd f**k she hard....*playing Goodbye Horses over the PA system of Happier Abroad*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

About a decade ago, the garment industry used to run sweatshops on those islands, importing tens of thousands of young naive girls from China and stuffing them into crowded dorms. The girls work 12 hours/day 7 days/week and live in dorms with 100+ others with only 4 working toilets. A few of the girls couldn't handle it and hanged themselves. If they had quit, they'd owe the factory boss $5,000 USD which they couldn't afford to pay. Taiwanese businessmen visiting the garment factories who befriend the factory bosses could easily (if they wanted) request an "introduction" to mainland girls who'd have been happy to hook up just to get the f*ck out. Things have improved somewhat after a few lawsuits, those who have visited the islands recently can prolly provide better update.

http://www.saipanfactorygirl.com/

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Polynesian Women

Post by Rock »

Kapinga626 wrote:Just wondering if any members have dated or married a Polynesian woman .

If so , how is it ? I would like to hear of your experiences / opinions .
I used to know some Samoan people here stateside , and have nothing but good things to say about them.
The Cook Islands are a place I could see myself visiting in the future , and I'm hooked on watching Ardijah music videos on a video sharing site .
Some of those south pacific islands in Polynesia supposedly have the highest obesity rates in the world, even higher than the US.

If you visit Hawaii, you can see a fair number of Somoans. In fact, I think there is some rivalry between them and native Hawaiians. Perhaps Winston can add more meat to this as he lived there for a short period.
Asia Outback
Freshman Poster

Post by Asia Outback »

I spent a year in Hawaii on the big island, and native locals tended to be BIG. I noticed when visitors observed
a "hot Hawaiian girl" she was in fact usually a local Filipina or Thai girl.

Jake
Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Post by Kapinga626 »

Here is a youtube vid of a Miss Tahiti contest .
Starts off slow , but be patient . The women are smoking hot .
Note their exotic names .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh0vCqA6AzY
" I rang'd the world , I cross'd the seas,
in hopes my restless breast to ease,
By pleasures yet unknown :

To all amusements I have run ,
that's found beneath the daily sun;
Till weary I have grown . "

- Samuel Patterson a poor , lowly sailor circa 1800's
Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Post by Kapinga626 »

@ Ladislav - Yes , Polynesian women are a forgotten market that I also think deserves consideration.
@ Rock & Asia Outback - Agreed . In my limited knowledge , I also think that generally speaking , a lot of Polynesian women tend to get big, which is distressing , because I'm not into Big , however I'm still interested because of their uniqeness , and rarity .

I once knew a guy who vacationed in the Cooks . When he got back , he told me , " Brian , If I had 15k to start a business , I wouldn't have come home " . The girls loved him over there

Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

I have many Polynesian friends through football and work. ( we have a big population here in my area)

They women in general are very conservative and do not want to marry outside their group......They are very family orientated.

The men have no trouble however going with Australian women but eventually the will hook up with one of their own.

You could get a polynesian girl but usually after she has had some children and is confident enough to separate from the family.

Again the younger generation may be different because they were born in Australia and have become westernised.

As far as going to the islands and finding a polynesian girl.......forget it
Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Post by Kapinga626 »

Teamsatan wrote:I have many Polynesian friends through football and work. ( we have a big population here in my area)

They women in general are very conservative and do not want to marry outside their group......They are very family orientated.

The men have no trouble however going with Australian women but eventually the will hook up with one of their own.

You could get a polynesian girl but usually after she has had some children and is confident enough to separate from the family.

Again the younger generation may be different because they were born in Australia and have become westernised.

Satan , Thanx for your input ... And welcome to the site . I know that there must be a larger Polynesian population " Down Under " than there is in my neck of the woods .
Dispite my divorce ( which I didn't want , I consider myself to be very much family oriented) .

So why would a Polynesian woman feel like she would be losing that by marrying a Western guy ?
Also , being a victim of " The divorce industry " , I wouldn't even consider getting serious with a woman with kids , unless she was a widow .
" As far as going to the islands and finding a Polynesian girl , forget it " .... Why ? I would think we would be celebrities there.

Also . I have a question : Could it be that Polynesians in Australia could be a bit spoiled as Western women are here in America ? Just asking .
Anyway - Take care , and be good to yourself . I value your opinion .

Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Post by Kapinga626 »

Teamsatan wrote:I have many Polynesian friends through football and work. ( we have a big population here in my area)

Satan , Thanx for your input ... And welcome to the site . I know that there must be a larger Polynesian population " Down Under " than there is in my neck of the woods .
Dispite my divorce ( which I didn't want , I consider myself to be very much family oriented) .

So why would a Polynesian woman feel like she would be losing that by marrying a Western guy ?
Also , being a victim of " The divorce industry " , I wouldn't even consider getting serious with a woman with kids , unless she was a widow .
" As far as going to the islands and finding a Polynesian girl , forget it " .... Why ? I would think we would be celebrities there.

Also . I have a question : Could it be that Polynesians in Australia could be a bit spoiled as Western women are here in America ? Just asking .
Anyway - Take care , and be good to yourself . I value your opinion .

Shianist
Freshman Poster

Polynesian Women? ........

Post by Shianist »

Well, I happen to be a female polynesian (Samoan to be exact). First generation kiwi. My parents migrated to NZ in the 40's.
I was brought up like any typical samoan girl in the samoan community.
I was schooled in the city located an hour away from home. Polynesians at this private school were a minority.

Though I have so much in common with polynesian girls in terms of background, I actually DON'T have a lot in common.

I often wondered why polynesian girl's weren't attracted to Caucasian/European guys and vice versa.
Don't get me wrong. Some are but not very common.

CULTURE:
Then it occurred to me as to why. Ethics behind polynesian culture in some way contradict the western culture.
That alone handicaps everything in regards to courtship between a polynesian. In saying that, it also depends on the background of the male.
For example; Samoan families depend on each other heavily and to be a good samoan girl I would work and stay home to support the family.
If I were to move out, I would have to be married or have a damn good reason. (I am only speaking of quite an old fashioned family)
As for western, I don't think it's that much of an issue (Just from observing friends families) It was seen as a good thing.

INTERESTS:
I don't think many polynesian girl's understand men of certain professions or are even interested.

I struggle with holding intellectual conversations. For example; Philosophy, Literature, Classics, Art, Current Affairs and generally other cultures.
Trying to have a conversation regarding these topics is like trying to get water from a stone.

I luckily have polynesian friends who share these interests and they are RARE!
What I'm trying to say is, polynesian girls are wired differently in some ways. They are beautiful and funny but a lot of complications only due to some serious cultural engraving.

I speak my native language, I have light brown skin and NOT obese! lol....and I still can't hang out with brown girls in general. (Except my friends)

I have never dated a polynesian EVER! The struggles are almost the same with guys and most likely more........here in New Zealand. If they weren't typical, then they'd already be dating some white girl walking past me thinking the same thing

Last boyfriend: University Graduate Japanese/Korean with a canadian accent who majored in Maths, Philosophy and Music.
Me: Free Lance Composer for film/Musician/Producer - Director and photographer

CONCLUSION: There are certain characteristics which can be amplified or muted depending on the culture. You'll understand a person so much better by understanding their background.

Feel free to ask question in more depth.
shianist
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

According to this list, apparently the most beautiful women in this region are from Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia (Tahiti), New Caledonia, Marshall Islands, and the Cook Islands.

Source =http://www.ranker.com/list/oceanic-coun ... n/mtechman (includes pictures)

Good luck pulling one of these hotties.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

GooMacgle wrote:According to this list, apparently the most beautiful women in this region are from Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia (Tahiti), New Caledonia, Marshall Islands, and the Cook Islands.

Source =http://www.ranker.com/list/oceanic-coun ... n/mtechman (includes pictures)

Good luck pulling one of these hotties.
Dated a Tahitian hottie back in the day. 3/4 Tahitian aristocracy, 1/4 White.

Slender, kinky, greedy, romantic, funloving, submissive, sexy, ambitious, sweet... MEMORABLE.

Yeah.........

BTW I guess some islands like Samoa speak English, but Tahiti and some others speak French.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

I've ran across a few Samoans, and though I don't know much about their culture, @Shianist seems to have confirmed my impressions, i.e., fun-loving, carefree, uncomplicated and very close-knit family and daughters expected to be supporting the family......very similar to Filipinos in general.

I think Tahitians, Marquesans, Guamanian are also similar with that respect.

@Jester, There you are: Polynesians as an alternative to Filipinas. Seem to be cut from similar cloth and perhaps not as "westernized" as Filipinas, so it may well be an untapped market, as Ladislav suggests.

Best wishes on your endeavors.