Why don't black Americans go to Africa to find a woman?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I really don't see the problem with Black guys being solely attracted to other races of women. I grew up around low-class, ghetto-acting white women and it turned me off them completely. For all I can see, the same has happened with many Black American men. They just looked to the more appealing race in their surroundings, which happened to be White/Asian woman. As I'm from (at least what used to be) an all-white Country I didn't have the opportunity to see how other races of women were, which is why it took me until the internet to fixate on Asian women. I never found them at all attractive until I learned about their personalities and how they act, which is what attracted me to them, both in a romantic and sexual way.

It doesn't surprise me that Expatriate received special treatment for being Black in Eastern Europe. I've seen it happen a lot here in Ireland. Is this a case of the women being brainwashed by the media? Not specifically so, I don't think. As we all know, women are complete attention whores. As an ethnic minority you stand out, putting you in the lime-light. Women recognize this and view it as an opportunity to be in the lime-light themselves.

I think it's appalling that OTA was banned for voicing his opinion without even as much as a warning. He's one of the most interesting guys I've seen on here.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I am tired of this debate about black men and what we can't like. White men can date Asian women and no one says shit. Asian men can date white women, but no one says shit. Black men like white women? We get threads like this. I never saw a thread on here titled, "White men, why not go back to Europe for women?" or "Latino members, why not go to Latin America?" Why is this? Are you afraid of competition or what? Black men do not travel that much, so we are not a threat.
Could someone please try and explain to me the hyper-sensitivity that is so common among Black Americans? I'm not from your racially-obsessed Country, so little of it makes any sense to me.

Had I of said "why don't Blacks go back to Africa to find a woman?" and left it as that, then fair enough, your assumptions of there being malicious racial intent behind it are somewhat valid. But when I give legitimate reasoning for why I am asking, whilst wording the question accordingly, why does it still prompt some of you to assume that it was asked with some kind of covert racial prejudice? How is that not the same in instance as a White man holding prejudice against a Black man by suspecting his every intent is of some kind of a deviant nature?

I have a lot of respect for Black American men and from my experience on this forum and elsewhere I have found them to be intelligent and down-to-earth people, but in the way of racial discussion they seem to be completely delusional and ignorant.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

See what bothers me is that there are people on here that don't recognize how feminist most Black American women are. I feel that non-Black guys need to recognize ALSO how feminist ALL TYPES OF American women are!!
Most of all, all men of the world need to recognize how feminist the majority of American women are!!!

Hence the reason why we are on this site, right?

So if we are here to evade feminism, why can we segue to the next topic such as brothels in America or sites to improve meeting women abroad et al??
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

lavezzi wrote: Could someone please try and explain to me the hyper-sensitivity that is so common among Black Americans? I'm not from your racially-obsessed Country, so little of it makes any sense to me.
I'd be happy to take a stab at it for you. What you are noticing is a double standard being called out between black men and white men. In a country that prides itself on fairness and equal play for all, these double standards strike many as vestiges of a bygone era.

For example, if a white man chooses a black wife, it is viewed as the result of his exercising his prerogative. If a black man chooses a white wife, it is viewed by ignorant whites as poaching from the pool of eligible white women and by ignorant blacks as "betraying the black race."

Most of us know what this is all about. It is about fear. The fear of SOME white men losing their opportunities to black men. It is also about the fear of SOME black women losing their opportunities with black men. The USA functioned under a clear set of assumptions about who could be with whom. That has all changed with immigration, and expanded upward mobility of African Americans. Unfortunately, that memo never got to PassportRenewed or Odbo who still cling to the asinine assumptions of a bygone era. Oh well, sucks to be them.

If you are from Ireland, you have no historical or cultural basis from which to reference the problem so it seems meaningless to you. If I were to question why Irish people are so darn hyper-sensitive about the Catholics versus Protestants and why they are so darn obsessed about this divide to the point of violence, you might be taken aback. You might also be taken aback if I considered the Catholic Irish divide "just stupid" when there is an entire historical context to consider on the subject, one to which I am not privy.

I hope this helped.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

in my opinion i see both sides of this.because i grew up in a very white town in central virginia called charrlottesville but being born in philadelphia and having family here i also have been in the hood too.i have mostly dated white women and i even have a child with one who lives in virginia(yes i take care of my child and take him some months out of the year)but i have also had pleanty of experience with ghetto black women in philadelphia.

me i don't like either white american women nor black american women.there is bull shit with both of them i going to break it down first with white women

1.they lack understating of what it is like to be black
2.they think they are doing a black man a favor by dating him
3.they use they're race as leverage in the relationship they can very easily make them selves look like a victim when a black man won't be controlled.
4.a lot of them tend to be closet racist even though they are with a black man.
5.they tend to only want to deal with black men at they're worst not at they're best.my sons mother when she was with me went from bar hopping drunk being over weight and trashy, verbaly abusive (she was not like this when i meet her)to now being drug free in college clean home lost a ton of weight dresses better got her own car ,house and guess who she only dates now ......white men.

black women
1.ghetto loud trashy personalites
2.too many kids
3.not very well cultured
4.hates anything outside of bet hip hop culture
5.can't cook(which is a crying shame because our mothers and grandmother can cook)
6.too set in they're ways
7.money hungry superficial.

so i now find my self with a black women from a abroad to be it is the best of both worlds
1.it does feel good to actually find a women of my own race attractive
2.she does not have the ghetto black women culture, chip on her shoulder
3.she knows her history
4.understands what it is like to be black
5.she is conservative
6.anti-feminist
7.pleasant personality she giggles smiles etc
8.she views race very fair but at the same time knows how she is viewed as a black person but does not dwell on it and she has been single for a long time but never have i once heard her blame white women or black men.

at the end of the day we gotta do whats right for ourselves but i see bull shit with white american women they are really no better.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If you are from Ireland, you have no historical or cultural basis from which to reference the problem so it seems meaningless to you. If I were to question why Irish people are so darn hyper-sensitive about the Catholics versus Protestants and why they are so darn obsessed about this divide to the point of violence, you might be taken aback. You might also be taken aback if I considered the Catholic Irish divide "just stupid" when there is an entire historical context to consider on the subject, one to which I am not privy.
You make a good attempt at a counter-argument, but there is a huge difference between the political quarrel among Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland and the perceived social inequity in America where Blacks are the oppressed and Whites the oppressors.

It's not too hard to understand that historically there was a prejudice in America against Blacks due to them being perceived to be in some way inferior. Some may still hold this stance, but in the majority it has gone and for all I can see any social inequity is perpetuated by individual perpetrators who tarnish Blacks reputation as a group. For individual Blacks to show equal prejudice back against Whites as a group is hypocritical and an ineffective tactic as to achieve equality.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

lavezzi wrote:Some may still hold this stance, but in the majority it has gone and for all I can see any social inequity is perpetuated by individual perpetrators who tarnish Blacks reputation as a group. For individual Blacks to show equal prejudice back against Whites as a group is hypocritical and an ineffective tactic as to achieve equality.
The majority has not gone away at all. I can say that there is a lot of racism in the U.S. it's just institutionally controlled and most people will look beyond it for practical purposes if a politician appeals to the constituent's pocketbook or other sensibilities. Americans are still practical people even though socially things can be very tense and racist socially. If you ever spent time in the U.S. and observed how various races interact in many major U.S. cities you'd notice a pattern. There's a lot of self segregation involved and things do flare up.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

lavezzi wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If you are from Ireland, you have no historical or cultural basis from which to reference the problem so it seems meaningless to you. If I were to question why Irish people are so darn hyper-sensitive about the Catholics versus Protestants and why they are so darn obsessed about this divide to the point of violence, you might be taken aback. You might also be taken aback if I considered the Catholic Irish divide "just stupid" when there is an entire historical context to consider on the subject, one to which I am not privy.
You make a good attempt at a counter-argument, but there is a huge difference between the political quarrel among Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland and the perceived social inequity in America where Blacks are the oppressed and Whites the oppressors.

It's not too hard to understand that historically there was a prejudice in America against Blacks due to them being perceived to be in some way inferior. Some may still hold this stance, but in the majority it has gone and for all I can see any social inequity is perpetuated by individual perpetrators who tarnish Blacks reputation as a group. For individual Blacks to show equal prejudice back against Whites as a group is hypocritical and an ineffective tactic as to achieve equality.
The telltale sign of a sophomoric position is opinion undifferentiated from fact. I will leave you with that to ponder.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

skateboardstephen wrote: Me, i don't like either White American women nor Black American women. There is bull shit with both of them.....

At the end of the day we gotta do whats right for ourselves but I see bull shit with White American women they are really no better.
You are absolutely correct! The women I deal with do not even see themselves as "white," hence the lack of cultural baggage in our interactions.

The problem that naysayers (Black, white, and otherwise) have is with the choices black men now have. Our power of choice takes away influence from those with particular social agendas.

So let them whine, scream, stomp their feet, etc. I do what I do and the person who has a problem with it can assume the fetal position and go cry in the corner.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

There are many issues connected to this topic, which are all being ignored and vigorously denied by men on this forum not to mention everyone else in the general population. Since I'm tired I'll just bring up two:

#1) alienation and psychological problems
#2) rebuilding the tower of Babel aka mass inter-racial families

I know from personal experience, I went through a phase where I literally couldn't get a boner off any white women even if they were European - American skanks had put me off that much. Except unlike "BoycottAmericanWomen" I didn't ignore the problem, taking it as part of my "personality" and run off to India to fulfill some UNNATURAL fetish for dark women, I confronted the manipulation and overcame it. Now I am balanced and happy. A type of happy an in-denial person does not know. I can date any race of woman and have one less psychological issue (caused by sick American society) to deal with.

What has been happening the last 50 years is they've been making women less and less appealing. It's not only that women have had their femininity sucked out and are mimicking men as best they can, they're actually far more disgusting then men. And we are more critical of women our own tribe, not necessarily race. Doesn't matter if you're black, if you grew up in a white family then you'd know white women like the back of your hand and they would disgust you even more than the rest. Asian-Americans or African-Americans would present an alternative. Despite the differences between Americans being very minor and mostly superficial. How many white guys in high school or college did you know that would turn down 3 good looking white girls for one very average Asian-American? (This question only applies to those who graduated post year-2000). The answer is there's a lot of guys like that. They don't even know why they like asian girls over white women, they just do. But I know! From observing them and my own experiences.

The truth is that whites guys (and I'm generalizing here because there are exceptions) do not like asian women 'more'. The issue is that white guys like women women 'less' than nature intended. Does that make sense? The way asian women EXCITE white men deep down, is how white women should (and used to) excite them (back when they acted like women). Now asians are "the white man's weakness" because white women act more like a truck driver than a lady. Believe me, eastern european women are no less "the white man's weakness". White women have continued to deteriorate and lose more of their appeal with every decade since the 60s, where as asian women have been improving their appeal these last 2 decades with make-overs and fashion. Why do black men want white women then? Because black women have been declining even faster!

You know what I've seen growing up? Asians trying to be white, choosing names like Preston. Filipinos trying to act like black thugs. There was even this white kid in junior high who only had Chinese friends and wanted to be asian so much he would squint his eyes all day!!! Talk about personal problems. This isn't limited to men.

There are also tons of women who only date a specific race outside their own. Many white girls who grow up with MTV tell white guys "sorry you're the wrong color." Can you get any more brainwashed than that??? This is not personal preference, these are psychological issues. People are not fashion accessories. I know a lot of middle eastern women who go after South Americans and wouldn't go out with an Arab or Persian if their life depended on it. What the f**k is going on? This is not natural.
Phoenix Sosa wrote:I do not find black women attractive just like I would not find a crocodile attractive. I am sick of this self-hate bullshit. I love myself. I love who I am. You or anyone else is not going to change what I am attracted to. You hear me?

Please stop worrying about what I or other people like. You writing essays is not going to change my mind. I don't find black women attractive. End or story. Has nothing to do with television, nature or brainwashing.
I'll stop worrying about other people when people stop denying there is an issue. They're the ones trying to convince me of something, which I know for a fact isn't true. Sorry you're not fooling me with your emotionally driven rationalizations.

Here are two scenarios.

#1) Guy gets transferred abroad. Works in an office for 6 months. Notices cute co-worker and asks her out. After 2 years of seeing each-other they get married and live happily ever after having lots of half-breed children. Moral of the story: Love conquers all

#2) Guy goes to Europe. Falls madly in love with the first woman who talks to him. After getting dumped numerous times, finds a gold digger and marries her. aka Winston Wu syndrome. Continues to repress elements of self-hate and other identity issues caused by living in multicultural society. Never finds balance and can't set a good example for his kids. Dies a deeply conflicted man, having been a victim of the times
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The problem that naysayers (Black, white, and otherwise) have is with the choices black men now have. Our power of choice takes away influence from those with particular social agendas.
Read my lips. The elites want to get rid of white and black people. Europe is dying. Africa is dying. You are not defeating any social agenda by chasing women outside your race, you are serving it. Just as white men going to find asians are serving it.

Now if these men are of the opinion that they'll lose one battle, the one to preserve diversity and racial identity, to win the bigger war and stop androgyny, dehumanization, and all the other aspects of Marxism in their tracks, I'd totally understand. But don't pretend like you are some "sucker free boss" like that one idiot put it. Do you think Brzezinski, Kissinger, Rockefeller are reading inter-racial marriage statistics going "Ah shit, as a unintended consequence of our policies we have shrunk the projected white & negro population." GET REAL!! They're over-joyed and laughing their asses off because everyone loves it when a plan comes together. It's your choice whether you want to care about this issue, but it is undeniable there.

Speaking for myself, I could ignore the "cultural genocide" concerns (which could cease to be a problem in the future anyway) and easily be very happy with a non-white woman. But I'm in a much better position to do that having resolved my issues and having gotten past my self-hate phase where white women worked as the opposite of viagra and non-white women were sex objects I used to drown out my denial.

If you can't handle the truth and want to convince yourselves what great decisions you're making, then why are you on a forum? Lock yourself in a closet and keep telling yourself whatever you want to hear. I don't care about anyone's personal case, but I know there's more to the story than y'all are leading on. Millions of men don't just lose interest in women of their own race out of the blue. None of this is a coincidence.

Have you men ever considered for 2 seconds that you might be brainwashed? Have you ever considered what if you grew up in Africa and there were no white women!! You'd really be f***ed then wouldn't you. What is making black women so unattractive, the skin tone? Isn't that self-hate? Rational questions like this can help you realize when you are deceived, that's the first step of ripping out mental parasites.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

I AM BLACK...and i have had nothing but great experiences with east european people. i just met a good ukrainian guy. he was awesome. not racist at all. the women i talk to online are from bulgaria, serbia, and turkey too.

so no problems there.

as for africa. i would like to date ethiopian hot things. but i prefer white females over my own race.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

IntoTheWild wrote:Amen. I feel the same way. It is a mens birthright to get whatever woman he chooses. Any man who wishes to stand in the way of that DOES deserve his skull cracked open and kept as a trophy.

Oddball, He is a nutcase. He told me in a pm he is White and Jewish. Did he tell you he was BLACK wtf????? What kind of nutcase is this? He is on here to push his racial views on everyone, and he will say anything to push that agenda. I don't know if he is a White Nationalist or just a conspiracy nut.

It is NOBODYS business what kind of women you like. Nobody, and certainly not Oddball, is an authority on what woman you should like.
I see the troll has arrived to this section of the forum as well. He's on a crusade to defeat me, he admitted its "personal". And why is it personal? I think it's because I brought up the fact that white and black people will be extinct soon. And as a mulatto, he has a lot of issues on that subject. Apparently he thinks there are groups of neo-nazi's who plan to round up and lynch all the mulattoes, and the only thing stopping them from seizing power are the heroic Marxist Jews and their liberal agendas like total control of the internet. So IntoTheWild is literally fighting for his life by spamming this forum and preventing rational discussion. He wants us all the inter-breed and create a world of half-Jewish, half-black mulattoes so finally he can be safe (from the PUA hating Neo-Nazis).
IntoTheWild wrote:You have NO IDEA the hate I have for people like you. Justify it by calling me a 'Jew' Whatever. I despise you and your tactics. I'm FED UP with people like you. Like f***ing flies buzzing around. You're gonna push this Half Black Half White guy too far.... and I will be slow, careful, methodical, even if it takes years, decades. I WILL be more determined than you.
Only one small detail he's over-looked. African-Americans are already mixed. Why do you think their skin is so light and their facial structure not similar to Africans? Because slave owners didn't have condoms. And who were the majority the slave owners again? Oh right, god's chosen people. I think this means African-Americans are in an even bigger danger. As we know every white man is a neo-nazi, and the only thing he hates more than a nigger or a Jew is a nigger-Jew.

Here he is ladies and gentlemen, IntoTheWild in the flesh:

Mulattoes have psychological issues much like lepers and midgets. Maybe because they're "iconic" and can only get jobs advertising shit.

some PM's this irate mulatto sent me:
IntoTheWild wrote:
odbo wrote:I've had enough of your crap. If you have a mental disorder and need to accuse me of things, them PM me. Don't flood the forum with your drivel or you will rightly be banned.
If you won't say it publicly, say it privately, what you TRULY think about people who are half black half white. Your Jew accusing tactic doesn't fool me. I know its purpose. Burn in hell. ALL of the people like you in this world can burn in hell.
odbo wrote:
IntoTheWild wrote:Oh, so the racist fucktards that I've seen all my life were actually Jews? Oh thanks for that news I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Damn, how could I mistake them?
You think you're the only one whose faced racism?

Go suck on a lemon you crybaby
This fool fell into the same trap as gays/lesbians, Jews, and other liberal idiots. He has been convinced he is different, and special. Almost apart from the human race. He identifies as an insecure minority and the benevolent system has reached out to him with solution in hand. He views it as his duty to make the world fair, and in the process unwittingly becomes a foot soldier for the force that seeks to destroy everything good in this world.

A single gay man is not harmful to the world. A gay man who identifies with the group consciousness and does everything a gay man is "supposed" to do, is very dangerous. Because he just made his life a political issue. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. It's also paved with a lot of useful idiots.
Last edited by odbo on December 18th, 2011, 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

IntoTheWild wrote:Thanks for letting me know what I already knew. It's in public for individuals to judge for themselves

I'll leave you to continue race spamming ahem sorry 'enlightening' the forum.
See ya later, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

E94
Freshman Poster

Post by E94 »

Africa would be at the top of my list. I find latinas and Asian women attractive as well, but black women first and foremost for me.:D

I know there would be some issues to worry about. But I have a decent amount of African friends, have already done research, and so on and countries such as Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Ethiopia, and Senegal (for example) are all stable and safe nations to visit.

My first visit probably won't be for another 2 or 3 years, and it'll be either Kenya or Ghana.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
ladislav wrote: Been to Kenya, Tanzania and S. Africa. Admittedly not read the accounts by Black Americans but am going to. It would be nice to see, though, an account by a Black American who has really tried to fit in and go local- such as learn Swahili, adapt African customs and traditions and, well, get Africanized.
Kenya, Tanzania, and South Africa are not even the countries from where African Americans come! We come from West Africa on the "slave coast" from Senegal down to Angola.
Why should we learn Swahili? That language is not from our ancestors unlike Yoroba, Akan, Ewe, etc. Also, why should we attempt to "get Africanized?" There is no need when visiting the country to abandon your own culture. When I travel in Europe or Latin America or Asia, I remain fully American and I still can appreciate the culture from my own perspective. Becoming Africanized, in some cases, means that your wealth is now the wealth of the tribe or community in times of need.
Also, Africa is not a monolith. Just because learning Swahili yielded good results in one country, learning Igbo in Nigeria might get you dismembered while trying to integrate yourself in the community. There are hundreds of African languages and dispositions, not just Swahili.

Haha, dude, there's no such thing as American culture, what kind of culture is there in America to be proud of, "Gangsta rap"?. There's no such nationality as American, unless you're a native Indian, your race is your nationality and when this global new world order that is being engineered by the elites behind the scenes collapses and the American gov't also collapses, the forces of racial survival(which is to say, nationalism based on race and blood) will rise and triumph over so called "Diversity" and scene will be extremely bloody especially in America. That's why I feel sorry for minorities in America especially the blacks because they will be finished in a hurry. So before you look down on Africa, think about your future in America because, naturally, you have no roots in America, and the only thing still holding this diversity together, is the dollar and the media, once those are gone, then there will be trouble. at least the Africans have roots in their homeland, so they won't have to worry about racial cleansing when the new world order collapses. They may be poor but at least they have a community, which is natural compared to rootless alienated individualistic artificial culture in America.

ladislav wrote:But anyway, in a nutshell, what does this Keith guy report? What was the main type of ill-treatment?
I read the book many years ago and recall that people would ask him where he was from, yet deny that he was American and be taken aback that he would try to come off as American. Also, he reported almost constant scams and attempts to dupe or overcharge him. Also, when he was with white subordinate colleagues, police and airport officials would single him out for scrutiny and the third degree while the whites were left alone. Also, he reported that Africans are most dangerous to other Africans and he left the place without the romanticized notion that those PC black Americans try to hit us over the head with.

I have been to Africa, and I have an opportunity to work there starting next summer. I'm working to get another contract to work elsewhere but that is unlikely so I will likely be there for a few years. To hell with Africa and most Africans. Huge HIV rates, disease, illiteracy, brutal and pervasive crime, backwardness, and all that is bad in the world can be found in Africa. That's right, I said it!