Meet my friend brother Danso from Ghana

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Meet my friend brother Danso from Ghana

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Gents,
some people have asked about black men going to places in Africa.

Firstly, I think South Africa is not a good place to go to. Men there are complaining about the encroachment of feminism.

However, I was in Ghana last year and it was quite a reasonable place to be. It is not as modern as other places in the west but certainly the people are great, the food is cheap and plentiful, accommodation outside the western areas is inexpensive.

I talked to my friend Danso and asked if he was ok with me putting his email address here.

Brother Danso was my driver while I was in Ghana...and we sure spent some time in Accra traffic jams so we talked about a lot of things. Of course women were one of them.

I am assured Ghanan women are well better than western women. The Ghanan women I met were very lovely to me, very polite, very friendly. They were shocked at the stories I told of how men are treated in the west. If you are looking for a place to go for a holiday that is different or looking for a place to live Ghana has got a lot of good things going for it.

Of late they have oil and so there is a lot of industry setting up in Ghana. They are looking for skills in a number of areas.

Brother Danso would be pleased to talk to men who want to come to Ghana. I can assure men here he is an honest man who will do the right thing by you. You can trust him and he will take care of you. Not all drivers in Ghana will do that. Brother Danso charges more than other drivers in Accra and he is well worth the extra. He will give you good advice. He will make sure you get where you need to go.

Please be aware he has a wife and children so if you wish to use his time you should pay him for that privilege just like I paid him to drive me to work and back. Men really should stop expecting other men to do things for them for nothing. Men do not help other men for nothing so men who want something from another man are just going to have to pay for it.

If you run a business and what to do business in Ghana brother Danso knows many people in business because he meets them as their driver.

If you can give this man some work or help him in any way both he and I would appreciate that.

Those who wish to holiday in Ghana or consider relocating to Ghana are well advised to get in touch with brother Danso. Again, please pay him for his time.

His email address is: Emmanueldanso86@yahoo.com
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Meet my friend brother Danso from Ghana

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

No comments? No one interested in Ghana?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I do agree about the people from Ghana I have met - intelligent and good-looking. And no genocides or civil wars I think.

Personally not planning to go African in my search, unless its Ethiopia.

But the region does have its advantages. Open polygamy, domestic discipline, women with figures.

Enjoy!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I like Ghana, but I will be traveling to francophone West Africa "pour travailler pendant les prochaines ans."

Should I have the occasion to venture over to Accra, I will contact your friend.

Africa is not a desirable place for me, other than to work, but I hope I am favorably impressed as were you.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Re: Meet my friend brother Danso from Ghana

Post by Iawesome60 »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:No comments? No one interested in Ghana?
I definitely would like to know about Ghana. However, I am not going anytime soon. I would like to know the following:
-How do Ghanaian women behave to men? I am open to dating a woman of African descent.
-Ghanaian history
-The people
-Places to go to
-Etc
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)