My experience in Ethiopia so far

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: My experience in Ethiopia so far

Post by theprimebait »

OutWest wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:Man where to start, it has been a roller coaster ride for me these 2 weeks. Some ups and downs, like a kid in a candy store. Trying new candy but finding some I hate. Well, let's start with the women here. It is true there is some beauty's, but it seems there is the same amount of not so good looking gals. Right now, seems the girls I've been getting are money leeches. Guess this is because I've been getting girls in bars and off the street.

After dating and spending the night with them. I noticed that they tend to not gasp, it is a sign of nervousness or afraid. So, right now I am getting to know girls in shops, seems a majority of them smile and gasp. Also, girls nearing 30 show aggression, cause they getting to an age to is considered old. One day there was a van full of young girls, they stated to call me. So I came over and they wanted me to come with them. I asked the taxi guy where they going and he said 300birr. One I wouldn't pay until I know how far we were going and two, I didn't have that much cash on me. So I just flirted with the girls and told them I live here. So, if they came by, they can just hit me up.

When going out to party, Bole's night clubs is the place to be. It is not cheap, but most of the girls with money already go there. If you land a girl outside of Bole's night clubs and she wants to go to Bole, dump her a**. The guy to girl ratio is high, seems to be a lot less girls.

When venturing around watch out for pickpockets. The most some of these punks tried to steal from me is around Semien Hotel area. Every time I grabbed them and looked them in the eyes and told them to fuckoff. Guess there is something good I got from the military, vigilance, even though people and therapists tell me it's abnormal in the US. Also Piazza and Bole, be careful at night in Bole, try and take the Embassies route or high population. They have some soldiers and guards.

Now food is cheap, for a good meal for one person should be about 50-80 birr and that depends on meat. Local Beer should be about 15 birr(I founf a place for 12 birr). A bottle of local red wine is around 80-90 birr. Be careful on the bill from the waiters, they tried to get 400 bir from a good amount of beer. But was only 180 birr for 12 beers. I had the receipts and refuse to give him the money, he panic cause he was skimming from the top.

Western men go abroad and find girls in bars,clubs off the street and wonder why they have such bad experiences.If you want a lovely Habesha girl,you should go to the rural areas,and court her thru her father.or pay someone to be a wingman and advertize to the people in the village ,there is a American who wants to meet a ethiopian virgin ,and will pay a handsome dowry etc

that is how outside of the west...normal people find quality wives.
Hard for most to rise above their own level...most Western men are sleazeballs...
bargirl thinking.
..bargirl results.

I have less and less sympathy for American men vs American women. Most American men
are getting the dismal results with women that they deserve.
Amen!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

theprimebait wrote:
OutWest wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:Man where to start, it has been a roller coaster ride for me these 2 weeks. Some ups and downs, like a kid in a candy store. Trying new candy but finding some I hate. Well, let's start with the women here. It is true there is some beauty's, but it seems there is the same amount of not so good looking gals. Right now, seems the girls I've been getting are money leeches. Guess this is because I've been getting girls in bars and off the street.

After dating and spending the night with them. I noticed that they tend to not gasp, it is a sign of nervousness or afraid. So, right now I am getting to know girls in shops, seems a majority of them smile and gasp. Also, girls nearing 30 show aggression, cause they getting to an age to is considered old. One day there was a van full of young girls, they stated to call me. So I came over and they wanted me to come with them. I asked the taxi guy where they going and he said 300birr. One I wouldn't pay until I know how far we were going and two, I didn't have that much cash on me. So I just flirted with the girls and told them I live here. So, if they came by, they can just hit me up.

When going out to party, Bole's night clubs is the place to be. It is not cheap, but most of the girls with money already go there. If you land a girl outside of Bole's night clubs and she wants to go to Bole, dump her a**. The guy to girl ratio is high, seems to be a lot less girls.

When venturing around watch out for pickpockets. The most some of these punks tried to steal from me is around Semien Hotel area. Every time I grabbed them and looked them in the eyes and told them to fuckoff. Guess there is something good I got from the military, vigilance, even though people and therapists tell me it's abnormal in the US. Also Piazza and Bole, be careful at night in Bole, try and take the Embassies route or high population. They have some soldiers and guards.

Now food is cheap, for a good meal for one person should be about 50-80 birr and that depends on meat. Local Beer should be about 15 birr(I founf a place for 12 birr). A bottle of local red wine is around 80-90 birr. Be careful on the bill from the waiters, they tried to get 400 bir from a good amount of beer. But was only 180 birr for 12 beers. I had the receipts and refuse to give him the money, he panic cause he was skimming from the top.

Western men go abroad and find girls in bars,clubs off the street and wonder why they have such bad experiences.If you want a lovely Habesha girl,you should go to the rural areas,and court her thru her father.or pay someone to be a wingman and advertize to the people in the village ,there is a American who wants to meet a ethiopian virgin ,and will pay a handsome dowry etc

Hard for most to rise above their own level...most Western men are sleazeballs...
bargirl thinking.
..bargirl results.

I have less and less sympathy for American men vs American women. Most American men
Amen!
LOL...well we can agree on that. Sad to say, the vast majority of Western men I run into in
the Philippines ate total duche-bags. I avoid most like the plague. Most are mongering idiots,
incapable of empathy for another human being...hoping to find their fantasy "wife",
a free whore who is not much more than a hole in the mattress to hump.

Outwest
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

OutWest wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
OutWest wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

bargirl thinking.
..bargirl results.

Amen!
LOL...well we can agree on that. Sad to say, the vast majority of Western men I run into in
the Philippines ate total duche-bags. I avoid most like the plague. Most are mongering idiots,
incapable of empathy for another human being...hoping to find their fantasy "wife",
a free whore who is not much more than a hole in the mattress to hump.

Outwest
most westerners in third world countries are looking for quick poon and to ruin local girls.

for example many of them are so sly..they go to places to try and use their country's arbitrage status to lay local women and dump them.meanwhile the local men are friendly to them,and these same men will badmouth these men!

when I was last abroad,me and my crew would refuse to help western men unless it was like a family(we had good times with some europeans in the cafes,very nice people).

but groups of men and loner men we wouldn't help.I hope them to f**k up.lol