Banging Somali Maids

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Banging Somali Maids

Post by theprimebait »

So if you want your somali flag,the best and safest way is to rent a apartment in mogadishu and seek a maid.The maid will cost about 50 $ a month.and you can have intercourse with her as much as you desire.maybe give her some presents.

anyone going to somalia shouldn't try and court local girls,it is very dangerous.

I like the thrill so I would go there to claim my flag,but yeah,somali girls are gorgeous.

some mongerers in somali say they have the tightest pussies.they also got loads of tits and ass.amazing women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

This whole "flag" thing is beta disguised as alpha.

Seriously, the need to list and brag about flags is weak behavior.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

alot of puas seek flags for validation,I want flags for the experience.but thats why IDC about paying for that ''flag'',whereas they want to seduce them.

I could care less about the validation of it.

hence why I personally don't believe in trying to get high lay counts.a monumental waste of time and effort.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This why I never wanted to go to the middle east. I'm sure its perfectly legal too. If you have a Somali maid please be nice to her.

Saudi Family Beat Somali Maid
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Saudi_fa ... 8/Y/M.html
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

I met a Somali girl in Ethiopia, she was the daughter of the owner of multiple jewelry shops. Really sweet girl and was flirting with me. Even her mother, sisters and uncle were friendly and very encouraging of her in a way to date me. Wish I was still there, makes me sad and longing. A whole lot better there then here.