Holy Sh-t this is a legit 10/10 female!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Holy Sh-t this is a legit 10/10 female!

Post by theprimebait »

I am at loss for words !

who is she and where is she from?she looks tunisian.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

Rachel Barnes is the video vixen in the music video. She also played the girlfriend in Justin Bieber's "boyfriend" music video. She is married to Jeremy Horowitz, a sports lawyer for the San Diego Padres, since 2011 and they live in La Jolla, CA. Her ethnicity is quoted as mexican and spanish on the internet, but there also appears to be some speculation on the internet that she is filipino. Her vital stats and pictures are here: http://www.notiesmanagement.com/profile ... php?id=152#

Here's her self description from her wedding day page at: http://horowitzbarnes.ourwedding.com/vi ... 16/5918536

Rachel Leigh Barnes is the daughter of Cruz Nobleza and Jeff Barnes, both her parents reside in Redondo Beach, California. Rachel was born and raised in the South Bay area of Southern California. Coming from an athletic family, Rachel trained in Tae Kwon Do (she holds a 1st Degree Black Belt), Filipino and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). Today, Rachel is an avid yoga practioner. She graduated from Mira Costa High School in Manhattan Beach where she was a varsity cheerleader. In 2008, Rachel graduated with a Marketing degree from San Diego State University. Everything happens as it should, and Rachel was "discovered" while modeling swimsuits at a local trade show in San Diego. Today she is modeling full-time and is represented by No Ties Management and Ford Models. Rachel's modeling career has really taken off in the last couple of years and she most recently walked the catwalk at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Miami. Rachel fell in love with the San Diego / LaJolla area from day one. As she and Jeremy start their new life together, La Jolla is Home Sweet Home.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

is she half pinay?her mother looks Asiatic to me.her mom looks alot like her!very pretty woman!
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

Good call theprimebait - one more double-click on the internet confirmed that her mother is pinay. If the father is Mexican (Robert Jeffery Barnes??), that would make her a Mexican/Filipina mix which is a nice mix. The ethnicity quoted on the net said Mexican and Spanish, but maybe they meant Mexican and Filipino. Beautiful girl anyway you cut it.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I'm gonna be honest she caught me off guard.She looked tunisian or egyptian to me,when in egypt I saw many women that looked like her.

but you can see the pinay miles away!those hapas are stunning as always!