Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or The Middle East.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Naughty Nomad is a white guy that has a thing for black women. "I consider Ugandan women one of my top picks for future wife material".
Dating In Kampala Uganda
http://naughtynomad.com/2014/03/05/dati ... damage.com
We're screwed once the inner depths of the motherland become the last sanctuary to get non-feminized women.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
I am from Kampala, Uganda. Ugandan girls are the best in East Africa, unfortunately if it wasn't for the corrupt government and lack of jobs, I would have never left my country but once I get my green-card, ill be going back and forth at least 3 times a year
Well perhaps it won't happen or be delayed for a long time. There are barriers:
- It's a long trip, even for most Europeans and anyway, they can find a good percentage of friendly African girls in their own countries.
- Everyone in Africa has AIDS lol
- Many guys are not or thing they are just not into black girls (ala Winston and many others)
- Infrastructure sucks, it's expensive, dirty, not comfortable, and medical is bad, you can get malaria, etc.
- There is even some language barrier (English there is not as good as Kenya and they don't speak any other colonial languages).
where did you get that statistic that everyone in Africa has AIDS, if that were so then the whole continent would be dead
Dude, it's sarcasm. Don't you get the tone, didn't you notice the "lol" at the end of that sentence? I'm referring to exaggerated negative 'perceptions' many have of Africa as one of the natural barrier which helps keep tourists out.