Dating In Kampala Uganda

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dating In Kampala Uganda

Post by Taco »

Naughty Nomad is a white guy that has a thing for black women. "I consider Ugandan women one of my top picks for future wife material".

Dating In Kampala Uganda
http://naughtynomad.com/2014/03/05/dati ... damage.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

We're screwed once the inner depths of the motherland become the last sanctuary to get non-feminized women.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Dating In Kampala Uganda

Post by nicho12 »

Taco wrote:Naughty Nomad is a white guy that has a thing for black women. "I consider Ugandan women one of my top picks for future wife material".

Dating In Kampala Uganda
http://naughtynomad.com/2014/03/05/dati ... damage.com
I am from Kampala, Uganda. Ugandan girls are the best in East Africa, unfortunately if it wasn't for the corrupt government and lack of jobs, I would have never left my country but once I get my green-card, ill be going back and forth at least 3 times a year
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:We're screwed once the inner depths of the motherland become the last sanctuary to get non-feminized women.
Well perhaps it won't happen or be delayed for a long time. There are barriers:

- It's a long trip, even for most Europeans and anyway, they can find a good percentage of friendly African girls in their own countries.

- Everyone in Africa has AIDS lol

- Many guys are not or thing they are just not into black girls (ala Winston and many others)

- Infrastructure sucks, it's expensive, dirty, not comfortable, and medical is bad, you can get malaria, etc.

- There is even some language barrier (English there is not as good as Kenya and they don't speak any other colonial languages).
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Rock wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:We're screwed once the inner depths of the motherland become the last sanctuary to get non-feminized women.

- It's a long trip, even for most Europeans and anyway, they can find a good percentage of friendly African girls in their own countries.

- Many guys are not or thing they are just not into black girls (ala Winston and many others)

- Infrastructure sucks, it's expensive, dirty, not comfortable, and medical is bad, you can get malaria, etc.

- There is even some language barrier (English there is not as good as Kenya and they don't speak any other colonial languages).
where did you get that statistic that everyone in Africa has AIDS, if that were so then the whole continent would be dead
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

nicho12 wrote:
Rock wrote:

where did you get that statistic that everyone in Africa has AIDS, if that were so then the whole continent would be dead
Dude, it's sarcasm. Don't you get the tone, didn't you notice the "lol" at the end of that sentence? I'm referring to exaggerated negative 'perceptions' many have of Africa as one of the natural barrier which helps keep tourists out.