Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Tanzania

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or The Middle East.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Tanzania

Post by Jester » September 28th, 2014, 6:42 pm


User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Post by Ghost » September 28th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Very nice, but my guess is a girl like that will be
unattainable anywhere.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » September 28th, 2014, 7:44 pm

Well, yeah, after she gets the big modeling career going, for sure.

But you have to ask yourself, is there a whole school or neighborhood full of women like that?

And how many AM even GO there? Exotic-factor (for AM who go there) MIGHT be HIGH...

Just thinking...

I think Zanzibar, off the coast may be the source of a mixed beauty like this... not sure.

And in real life, one might accept a few blemishes, or a nose that wasn't perfect....
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Post by Ghost » September 28th, 2014, 7:59 pm

Jester wrote:Well, yeah, after she gets the big modeling career going, for sure.

But you have to ask yourself, is there a whole school or neighborhood full of women like that?

And how many AM even GO there? Exotic-factor (for AM who go there) MIGHT be HIGH...

Just thinking...

I think Zanzibar, off the coast may be the source of a mixed beauty like this... not sure.

And in real life, one might accept a few blemishes, or a nose that wasn't perfect....
I'm assuming no because otherwise AM would be going there all the time and such places would be over-mongered. It's a bit of an oversimplification, but that is likely what would happen.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » September 29th, 2014, 12:56 am

Ghost wrote:
Jester wrote:Well, yeah, after she gets the big modeling career going, for sure.

But you have to ask yourself, is there a whole school or neighborhood full of women like that?

And how many AM even GO there? Exotic-factor (for AM who go there) MIGHT be HIGH...

Just thinking...

I think Zanzibar, off the coast may be the source of a mixed beauty like this... not sure.

And in real life, one might accept a few blemishes, or a nose that wasn't perfect....
I'm assuming no because otherwise AM would be going there all the time and such places would be over-mongered. It's a bit of an oversimplification, but that is likely what would happen.
-1

:(

Assuming...
Woulda..
Would...
would...

Wrong approach...
Like saying if there are diamonds in the ground, that someone would have found them already.

KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster
Posts: 155
Joined: June 9th, 2014, 1:53 am
Location: East Asia and California

Post by KokujinKrusader » September 29th, 2014, 1:21 am

I met a pretty good-looking lady woman from Tanzania when I was at a club in Xi'an. I was adamant on going home with the Chinese girl and maintaining my perfect Yellow Fever record, but I probably could have been convinced if I wasn't selected prior.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » October 6th, 2014, 6:25 am

KokujinKrusader wrote:
I met a pretty good-looking lady woman from Tanzania when I was at a club in Xi'an. I was adamant on going home with the Chinese girl and maintaining my perfect Yellow Fever record, but I probably could have been convinced if I wasn't selected prior.
See, this is what they mean when they say that the problem you have is "a quality problem".
:lol:

Nami321
Freshman Poster
Posts: 19
Joined: December 24th, 2014, 11:03 am

Re: Tanzania

Post by Nami321 » January 1st, 2015, 9:43 am

My uncle visited this country before us west coast tours from san francisco with his business partner. He told much about it. It is a very beautiful and offers many amazing places for all visitors. So I want to share more attraction in Tanzania.
Serengeti National Park
Selous Game Reserve
Mount Kilimanjaro
Pemba Island
National Museum of Tanzania

Post Reply

Return to “Africa and The Middle East”