Tanzania

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tanzania

Post by Jester »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Well, yeah, after she gets the big modeling career going, for sure.

But you have to ask yourself, is there a whole school or neighborhood full of women like that?

And how many AM even GO there? Exotic-factor (for AM who go there) MIGHT be HIGH...

Just thinking...

I think Zanzibar, off the coast may be the source of a mixed beauty like this... not sure.

And in real life, one might accept a few blemishes, or a nose that wasn't perfect....
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
Jester wrote:Well, yeah, after she gets the big modeling career going, for sure.

But you have to ask yourself, is there a whole school or neighborhood full of women like that?

And how many AM even GO there? Exotic-factor (for AM who go there) MIGHT be HIGH...

Just thinking...

I think Zanzibar, off the coast may be the source of a mixed beauty like this... not sure.

And in real life, one might accept a few blemishes, or a nose that wasn't perfect....
I'm assuming no because otherwise AM would be going there all the time and such places would be over-mongered. It's a bit of an oversimplification, but that is likely what would happen.

:(

Assuming...
Woulda..
Would...
would...

Wrong approach...
Like saying if there are diamonds in the ground, that someone would have found them already.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

I met a pretty good-looking lady woman from Tanzania when I was at a club in Xi'an. I was adamant on going home with the Chinese girl and maintaining my perfect Yellow Fever record, but I probably could have been convinced if I wasn't selected prior.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

KokujinKrusader wrote:
I met a pretty good-looking lady woman from Tanzania when I was at a club in Xi'an. I was adamant on going home with the Chinese girl and maintaining my perfect Yellow Fever record, but I probably could have been convinced if I wasn't selected prior.
See, this is what they mean when they say that the problem you have is "a quality problem".
:lol:
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Re: Tanzania

Post by Nami321 »

My uncle visited this country before us west coast tours from san francisco with his business partner. He told much about it. It is a very beautiful and offers many amazing places for all visitors. So I want to share more attraction in Tanzania.
Serengeti National Park
Selous Game Reserve
Mount Kilimanjaro
Pemba Island
National Museum of Tanzania

Return to “Africa and the Middle East”