Tunisia Women Forced To Fake Virginity

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

In some countries if a woman isn't a virgin she'll never get married.

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/world ... -virginity
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I dated a Tunisan woman for a while. She had a nice tight p***y. She was not a virgin before we met and lied to me about that.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ghost wrote:Women that do that need to be punished and the men they defraud need to be protected from such a heinous crime.
What if she was raped? Even the most modest of women can still have some asshole force himself on them, and she wouldn't technically be a virgin anymore even if the sex was against her will. Doesn't mean such a woman should never get married anymore for something that's beyond her control. If being honest means she will never get married and die a miserable spinster, she has my blessing to lie. For her to remain unmarried would be too cruel a fate.

Now of course this is a rare exception... most girls who lost their virginity prior to marriage did so through choice and for them I have less sympathy. Still, if non-virgins couldn't get married, that'd leave men with a very, very small amount of eligible women to marry.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:What if she was raped?
Then she should declare that to her prospective husband. If she doesn't, then no imaginable punishment is too extreme.
Doesn't mean such a woman should never get married anymore for something that's beyond her control.
A bit like saying that no-one who is rendered a paraplegic by being run over by a drunk driver deserves to not have a chance at being a fireman. Ye-es but...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
Then she should declare that to her prospective husband. If she doesn't, then no imaginable punishment is too extreme.
It's posts like this that make me quite certain you will die alone my friend. :roll:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
It's posts like this that make me quite certain you will die alone my friend. :roll:
So you are saying it is OK to trick someone into the most important decision they will make in their life then? :roll:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
What if she was raped?

Now of course this is a rare exception... most girls who lost their virginity prior to marriage did so through choice and for them I have less sympathy. Still, if non-virgins couldn't get married, that'd leave men with a very, very small amount of eligible women to marry.
In Islam, divorce is possible and these women are no virgins anymore.

Also in Islam, it is possible to become a widow, and considering all these armed conflicts there must be many widows.

About being raped as a virgin, a young girl should stay with her father and mother.

In Western countries, where are almost no fathers anymore, many girls are no virgin anymore when passing their 13th birthday.
In this sense almost all Western women are a 'victim' of statutory rape.

It's ridiculous that in UK girls as young as 11 are demanding already contraceptives from the school nurse and parents do not even have a right to be informed about that.

However not all countries worldwide - not only Muslim countries - support Western life-style.

For example here in Japan parental rights are still very strong, the same in other Buddhist countries like Myanmar, Cambodia or Thailand.

Hindus are not willing to let their young daughters out of the house day and night.

Philippines, deeply into Catholicism in some regions supports strongly parents controlling their daughters by keeping them in the house and allowing their daughters to go out only with their parents or together with some relatives.