My book on teaching English in the Middle East

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

My book on teaching English in the Middle East

Post by ladislav »

I wrote a book last year about how to become an English teacher in oil rich Arab countries based on my 10 years in the Gulf but the Amazon sales have been very low. This is good news somewhat- it means less competition.

Anyway, I am giving out free e-books to members of this forum. PM me with your email address so I could send you one.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

??????
Freshman Poster

Re: My book on teaching in the ME

Post by ?????? »

Is a bachelors degree in English Teaching the minimum requirement for teaching English in oil rich countries like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Dubai, ect.?
obscurezoner
Freshman Poster

Post by obscurezoner »

I'm actually interested in this topic, so I wouldn't mind purchasing your book. Is this book you're talking about the one mentioned on the e-books section of this website?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yes a BA is OK but you need at least one year experience. A CELTA helps.
I am not selling the book, I will send it to you for free. Just PM me your email.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: My book on teaching English in the Middle East

Post by Winston »

Ladislav, if you post the link to your book on Amazon, or send it to me, as well as links to all your books, I can list them somewhere on this site, probably on the ebooks for sale page.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

It's free for our guys here.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

One thing the guys here need to keep in mind is they do not recognize online degrees. I just found that out.