Morocco

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Morocco

Post by sentinel89 »

I recently made a muslima.com profile (same cupid company as Latin American Cupid). For those who don't know, the cupid websites (filipino cupid, colombian cupid, LAC, etc) are all legit. They quickly find and remove fake profiles and scammers. The women are real. I've received dozens of emails and likes from young, attractive Muslim women. Most of them are from Morocco and Tunisia I've also received many from women who don't have profile pictures, and I'm assuming it's because they think it would be conflicting with their conservative religious values.

I want to know if anyone here has been to Morocco and can provide some inside scoop.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gzz
Freshman Poster

Re: Morocco

Post by gzz »

Old topic, but maybe somebody reads this. I've been to Morocco. Just avoid Marrakech, which is the top tourist destination/trap, and you'll have fun. Casablanca may be good if you're after girls. It's very westernized. If you go to smaller towns and villages in Atlas and on the other side of the Atlas, you won't have much luck. Women won't even look into your eyes when you see them. Speaking of eyes, if you want a pro, you go to McDonalds or Starbucks. They sit there with their girlfriends and drink coffee. If you look at them they will look into your eyes. Ask if you can join them. They will say yes. As for regular women, they seem to be very polite towards men. I liked them, but did not have much success. Only kissed one. I was there for a week.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

gzz wrote:Old topic, but maybe somebody reads this. I've been to Morocco. Just avoid Marrakech, which is the top tourist destination/trap, and you'll have fun. Casablanca may be good if you're after girls. It's very westernized. If you go to smaller towns and villages in Atlas and on the other side of the Atlas, you won't have much luck. Women won't even look into your eyes when you see them. Speaking of eyes, if you want a pro, you go to McDonalds or Starbucks. They sit there with their girlfriends and drink coffee. If you look at them they will look into your eyes. Ask if you can join them. They will say yes. As for regular women, they seem to be very polite towards men. I liked them, but did not have much success. Only kissed one. I was there for a week.
This is good information. I have flirted with the idea of just going to one of these Muslim countries, marrying the hottest Muslim woman I can (I'd have to convert, obviously) and then falling off the radar from my family and friends for the rest of my life.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I do not recommend Moroccan women, at all. Women there are constantly hounded by men and therefore avoid eye contact and approaches by men generally. They also manipulate the heck out of affluent men and milk them for all they can, because they can.

Moroccan women follow the Arab, Muslim, North African model of women that I say avoid.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I do not recommend Moroccan women, at all. Women there are constantly hounded by men and therefore avoid eye contact and approaches by men generally. They also manipulate the heck out of affluent men and milk them for all they can, because they can.

Moroccan women follow the Arab, Muslim, North African model of women that I say avoid.
Right, but you need to be vigilant everywhere.

This sounds a lot like "All Colombian girls just want a green card" kind of thing, which is not even close to true.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moroccon women are Amazing..I'm in contact with few. Muslima site is good.

They are the most westernized people in Arab. Very very easy to date them.

Don't fall for "Allah Hu Akbar" Jewish trap....Moroccon women are super open to date....They are not the typical profile the Jews shows to western people.

I wish I had more time and money to go there....Morrocon women were the biggest surprise for me in recent years...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

sentinel89 wrote: I have flirted with the idea of just going to one of these Muslim countries, marrying the hottest Muslim woman I can (I'd have to convert, obviously) and then falling off the radar from my family and friends for the rest of my life.
You should also check out IRAN...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hot Middle Eastern chicks? Yeah, baby, haha...

Aren't they a bit hairy down there? :lol:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

starchild5 wrote:Moroccon women are Amazing..I'm in contact with few. Muslima site is good.

They are the most westernized people in Arab. Very very easy to date them.

Don't fall for "Allah Hu Akbar" Jewish trap....Moroccon women are super open to date....They are not the typical profile the Jews shows to western people.

I wish I had more time and money to go there....Morrocon women were the biggest surprise for me in recent years...
I have an Italian friend who spent a couple of weeks in Casablanca recently. According to him:

1. There are many very cute, hot, and uber hot specimens all over. Yes its full of gorgeous females according to him.

2. The Gulf Arabs come around from and throw crazy money all over the place. So many of the girls, especially those who are qualified get very spoiled.

3. It's not easy to date or hook up there due to strict laws and norms. No it's not Saudi or anything like that. But from the perspective of someone in Asia, it's a challenge logistically. You need special apartments which arrangements made and bribes paid.

4. In certain regular public venues during the day, if a girl is willing to make eye contact with you, it means she's some sort of P4P provider.

5. Based on 1-4 above, I would imagine it's quite challenging, especially for someone who is not Muslim, to find a real gf there.

Now what do you know about that country?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Based on my experience, their menfolk are the way to get next to Moroccan women.

An absolutely cartoonishly sexy body passed by me in Madison, Wisconsin. I turned around and followed her to the Union Terrace, where she sat down at a table with about eight men of obviously similar ethnicity. I sat down at a table nearby. It may have been my imagination when I noticed that she kind of glanced in my direction and adjusted an empty chair at the table. I went and sat down on the chair. After a few minutes she leaves, and I'm sitting there with the eight guys. I ask about her and one of them says she's his cousin. And so began a couple of hours of pounding the beer pitchers in what was essentially an interview of me by these guys, the cousin in particular. He took my phone number and said she would call me if she was interested. I said I was leaving town for a month the next day, and she would have to call me then.

My bladder eventually surrendered up, and I was constantly going to take a leak. At one point when I returned, the last of them had gone, including the cousin. I figured I'd gotten hammered for nothing, and there was no chance I'd hear from her.

A month later she calls me a couple days after I return. We meet for dinner, and after about half an hour she invites me to visit Morocco. Based, apparently, on her cousin's recommendation, she had just accepted me as her boyfriend. The relationship eventually foundered on some things short of that trip, but it was an amazing experience.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

One thing I just herd recently was Africa is set to get all linked up in a African union being built with a single currency but for some reason Morocco is not included.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

This is what made me to look into Morocco..No Indian, Arab women dare do this...I checked many sites and Morrocon women are all up for travelling once they are out of Morrocon laws.

Alleged Moroccan Woman Goes Naked In Bangkok Main Street

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/10 ... in-street/

She is super hot and went naked in Thailand..just for fun...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z7ns_RWmwY[/youtube]
gzz
Freshman Poster

Post by gzz »

gsjackson wrote: An absolutely cartoonishly sexy body passed by me in Madison, Wisconsin. I turned around and followed her to the Union Terrace, where she sat down at a table with about eight men (...).
That's an interesting story gsjackson. Can you tell us more about her, her family and yourself? I'm curious what they are do in US and if there was much age difference. Oh, and where was she exactly from, big city like Casablanca vs some small town makes a lot of difference.

It's a shame it didn't work out with your visit to Morocco. It's one my favorite countries.