Kuwaiti women (Beautiful Arab women)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Khaleeji
Freshman Poster

Kuwaiti women (Beautiful Arab women)

Post by Khaleeji »

Hi this is a video made by me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUfV29gJb8

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Kuwaiti women ( Beautiful Arab women )

Post by Jonny Law »

Kuwaiti Women are #1!

Most Fat! Hope you like a BBW Bitch!

http://248am.com/mark/news/kuwait-now-t ... the-world/

1. Kuwait
2. US of Gay
3. Trinidad
4. Argentina
5. Mexico
6. Egypt
7. New Zealand
8. United Arab Emirates
9. Chile
10. Venezuela

According to the Naughty Nomad: "Having spent time in Kuwait and Qatar, I wouldn't recommend for chasing the local tail."
www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=619
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Kuwaiti women ( Beautiful Arab women )

Post by IraqVet2003 »

These top of the line Kuwaiti women look absolutely STUNNING!!! I love these Arab women's eyes, lips, skin, breast, and hair!!! To me it would have been nice to have seen such beauties when I was sent to serve in Iraq!!! At the time back in 2003, I was in both Camp Udari and Camp Doha in Kuwait. I didn't get a chance to go to Kuwait City. But I believe there is no chance of getting together with these type of ladies (unless you meet them in a western country that has a sizable Arab population such as the U.K., U.S., Germany, France, etc.). Not to mention these women are most likely from an upper-middle class to wealthy families and are strict MOSLEMS. Other nations that are known to have beautiful Arab women in that part of the world are Morocco, Lebanon, Israel (the non-Jewish population), and United Arab Emirates (Dubai and Abu Dhabi). However, I will say that there are some Arab women in countries such as Lebanon and Israel who are non-muslim that practice the Coptic, Catholic, or Christian faiths.