Arba Minch (Ethiopia)? Nothing?...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Arba Minch (Ethiopia)? Nothing?...

Post by TheHunter »

Hi, I don't like to have sex in large towns like Addis Ababa. I'd like to know Arba Minch. Do you have some info about looking for girls?
Thanks
Last edited by TheHunter on February 16th, 2016, 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Arba Minch (Ethiopia)? Nothing?...

Post by Jonny Law »

Addis Ababa Ethiopia as for most big cities is Westernized and is not worth your time.

Manila is the same, too westernized and bitches are too bitchy.

In Ethiopia there are plenty of family orientated Muslims and Christians in the smaller cities and rural areas.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Jonny Law wrote:In Ethiopia there are plenty of family orientated Muslims and Christians in the smaller cities and rural areas.
Therefore what do you mean precisely? Is Arba Mich worse than Addis Ababa?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

TheHunter wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:In Ethiopia there are plenty of family orientated Muslims and Christians in the smaller cities and rural areas.
Therefore what do you mean precisely? Is Arba Mich worse than Addis Ababa?
Arba Mich is a nice small town mostly Christian.

Addis Ababa is a huge city and has too many shitty westernized women. Addis Ababa are westernized like Manila girls are in the Philippines.

As far I as I know Ethiopians love foreigners. I recommend Arba Mich and also visiting other areas.

I have not been to Ethiopia but do have a few friends from that country.

I have spent plenty of time in the Philippines. And I recommend the Provinces and the island of Mindanao to find a decent wife.
Last edited by Jonny Law on February 16th, 2016, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Jonny Law wrote:
TheHunter wrote:
Jonny Law wrote: As far I as I know Ethiopians love foreigners. I recommend Arba Mich and also visiting other areas.
First of all thanks for the info. I'm sorry but I like to understand better. Have you been in Arba Minch? Did you have luck with some girls? Do you know Philippines too? In your opinion what is the best place to stay if Manila is not good?
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

[quote="Jonny Law" wrote:As far I as I know Ethiopians love foreigners. I recommend Arba Mich and also visiting other areas.
Dear Jonny, I have just sent a PM. Thanks
kunar
Freshman Poster

Post by kunar »

Ethiopia is one of the greatest countries