Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Kradmelder's latest bike trip

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or The Middle East.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Kradmelder's latest bike trip

Post by Kradmelder » January 14th, 2017, 11:04 pm

Moretorque wrote:You should have a jousting lance in front protruding from your machine with multiple darkies impaled on it....
It would be a better idea just to run them over. Would be a very cheap way to tar the road. Turn the country into blacktop :lol:

Do you the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead darkie? The skid marks in front of the dog.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Kradmelder's latest bike trip

Post by yick » January 15th, 2017, 4:33 pm

Superb pictures, the purple sky over Fullarton in the Eastern Cape are wondrous. Loved all the pics are the running commentary, really interesting and it looks really nice and peaceful in some of those places.

Why would you want to leave all that for f***ing Europe? I wouldn't!

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2692
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Kradmelder's latest bike trip

Post by Yohan » January 15th, 2017, 6:29 pm

Very interesting report, it is the first time I see such a long informative report about travel around by motorbike in South Africa.
Wide area with nobody there...

I would like to ask you, do you have any calculation about how much money you spent?

For example for accomodation, food, fuel - and also like to ask you what to do in case of a serious mechanical breakdown in such a no-body land?
Is a mobile phone network operating everywhere?

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Kradmelder's latest bike trip

Post by Kradmelder » January 15th, 2017, 10:27 pm

Yohan wrote:Very interesting report, it is the first time I see such a long informative report about travel around by motorbike in South Africa.
Wide area with nobody there...

I would like to ask you, do you have any calculation about how much money you spent?

For example for accomodation, food, fuel - and also like to ask you what to do in case of a serious mechanical breakdown in such a no-body land?
Is a mobile phone network operating everywhere?
Is a mobile phone network operating everywhere?[/quote]
Many nights i stayed with friends. So no cost. Accomodation at other places never more than R300 per night. Fuel is about R13.5 per litre and i get 17 or 18 km per litre and did 4000 km. Food figure R150 per day to eat out but many places i went had no restaurant so i braaied. I tend to avoid people and go to empty places and smaller towns. Much of the trip had no reception between towns. they are very remote dirt roads of 100 to 150 km between towns with very few people. Just massive sheep farms.

Any break downs you are on your own as maybe 1 car a day comes by. I check my bike every morning and service the chain, oil, tyres, water, check for leaks etc. Then there is experience on bikes. I ride every day all weather. I do about 30 000 km or more on bikes per year. If I miss a few days I already sense my reactions are not as sharp and I do not feel 1 with the bike. There is also faith in God if you are a believer. A little prayer for blessing before difficult and remote sections is part of the routine. And gratitude to God. There is also faith in your fellow white man. Most whites if not all will help. 99 pct of the times when i am stopped and a car comes by they stop to see if you are ok or to say hello. I do the same. You will see the kindness and concern of your volk and they come through in time of need. I doubt any white man will leave another white man on the side of the road in a remote place. Maybe in america or europe, but not here.
Last edited by Kradmelder on January 15th, 2017, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Kradmelder's latest bike trip

Post by Kradmelder » January 15th, 2017, 10:40 pm

yick wrote:Superb pictures, the purple sky over Fullarton in the Eastern Cape are wondrous. Loved all the pics are the running commentary, really interesting and it looks really nice and peaceful in some of those places.

Why would you want to leave all that for f***ing Europe? I wouldn't!
Why on earth would i want to go to europe? i am not black or muslim :lol: As you know, the UK is a shithole. Germany is PC hell, france is, well full of frenchmen. Italy i am not sure if the entire nation has surrendered and is now living with mama, or if it is laundry day and they are drying their white linen on the balcony. :lol:

Except for some affinity for the cultural origin of all whites, I do not see europe as home nor will I ever. I cant handle all the PC, the crowds and all the rules. I need open space and to live free. I am not a metro creature. In germany I would be arrested in a week for opening my mouth. In the UK I would lose my licence in one day for speeding riding over curbs etc. In france I would be arrested for giving the first rude frenchman a PK. In Italy I wouldnt know what to do with the entire police force when they surrender :lol: Maybe send them home to mama but they probably already live with mama :lol: . Africa is home. Whites built this nation and keep it afloat. So I am not going anywhere. The darkies will have to kill me first.

You cant beat the peace of an african night when not near the savages. Nothing but the sounds of the bush, nature, moonlight, stars. No electricity except your own, no water supply except your own system if you can stop the darkies from stealing the pumps and pipes :lol: Unfortunately just after dawn the peace is shattered by 120 horses coming to life through twin Arrow pipes on a KTM twin then climbing to 6000 rpm as she gets to running speed spitting dust and gravel :lol:

At one stage I timed a springbok running on the road. It was doing 65 kmh before it decided no way was it going to outrun my bike on dirt and hopped a fence into the veld.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4437
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Kradmelder's latest bike trip

Post by Moretorque » January 16th, 2017, 10:40 am

That is a nice bike you have, I have quit a few myself. You would be very impressed. My off road bikes consist of agile racers mostly 2 strokes!. The last one I built I took a Honda CR 500 motor and stuffed it into a brand new CRF 450 chasses and did not like it at all. I like the fact KTM still uses chromoly steel, it rides so much better than aluminum.....

Have you seen the Gene Pax water generator ? You talk about generating your own power, the PTB are sitting on all kinds of technologies they do not want us too have.
Time to Hide!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Kradmelder's latest bike trip

Post by Kradmelder » January 16th, 2017, 1:26 pm

Moretorque wrote:That is a nice bike you have, I have quit a few myself. You would be very impressed. My off road bikes consist of agile racers mostly 2 strokes!. The last one I built I took a Honda CR 500 motor and stuffed it into a brand new CRF 450 chasses and did not like it at all. I like the fact KTM still uses chromoly steel, it rides so much better than aluminum.....

Have you seen the Gene Pax water generator ? You talk about generating your own power, the PTB are sitting on all kinds of technologies they do not want us too have.
The problem with 2 strokes is they are not travel bikes: short range, the need to mix fuel, short hourly service interval, cant carry luggage, and are not street legal for tar stretches. I got a bit old for straight dirt bikes, and prefer long distance of 2500 km +. Weekend and day rides are too short for me and tar bores me. So I guess I am firmly in the DS bike market.

KTMs are great because they fall well :lol: The suspension set up is also dirt orientated and it eats up stuff like corrugation.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4437
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Kradmelder's latest bike trip

Post by Moretorque » January 16th, 2017, 5:02 pm

I'm Jealous, you got it right. Stay away from modern civilization, it's more toxic by the day..... Long live the darkies........ :D

Have you looked at that generator ? I think it is real myself.
Time to Hide!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Kradmelder's latest bike trip

Post by Kradmelder » January 16th, 2017, 9:46 pm

Moretorque wrote:I'm Jealous, you got it right. Stay away from modern civilization, it's more toxic by the day..... Long live the darkies........ :D

Have you looked at that generator ? I think it is real myself.
I haven't. Water we get from boreholes remote places use solar since we have so much sun.

The darkies must f off and die, which they would if whitey would stop feeding and treating them. Just give them clubs to bash each other. They are like locusts.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Africa and The Middle East”