What is the best African country to f**k regular girls?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

What is the best African country to f**k regular girls?

Post by TheHunter »

Hi, I know only Cameroon and Tanazania. I'm not young, I'm european and I like to f**k only beautiful regular girls. In your opinion what is the best african country for me? Where is it very easy to meet beautiful girls and to f**k them? I like also they enjoy sex, therefore not islamic countries please. I thank you!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What is the best african country to f**k regular girls?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

What do you mean by "regular" girls, non-prostitutes, middle class, white, biracial?

I would say the higher the development of the country, the better. Start with South Africa, Namibia, and Botswana. After that, you might find such girls in lower proportion in Kenya, Ivory Coast, Senegal.

Don't forget Egypt but this is an Islamic-lite country so you might not like it there.

I personally hated Africa and found African women generally repulsive from a romantic standpoint, but others see it as the land of "low hanging fruit."
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:What do you mean by "regular" girls, non-prostitutes, middle class, white, biracial?
Me too I don't like Africa because I like to get girlfriend experiences. Anyway with "regular girls" I mean every girl of each category (but non pro). Do you know many african countries? If you know well Windhoek, can you tell me more about namibian girls please? Which is the best area to meet regualr girls? I'm not young, do they pay attention to the age? Thanks
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

I only traveled to French West Africa but I can tell you older white men with teenage African females was a common sight.

You can meet them just lounging at cafes, bars, and restaurants. African women view white men as rich status symbols and are all too happy to have a half white child.

This might be quite a bit different in SA and Namibia but I have no experience there.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I only traveled to French West Africa but I can tell you older white men with teenage African females was a common sight.
Thanks for your news. Do you know Zambia? Can you tell me something please?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

TheHunter wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I only traveled to French West Africa but I can tell you older white men with teenage African females was a common sight.
Thanks for your news. Do you know Zambia? Can you tell me something please?
No, but the writer on the site Naughty Nomad has traveled and written extensively about that aspect of Africa. You might want to check out that site.

Also, The Hobo Traveler likes Africa too. You might try his blog as a resource.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I remember Naughty Nomad saying he liked Kampala, Uganda for meeting women. However, he admits to being a heavy drinker and accidently sleeps with HIV positive women on occasion. Consider yourself warned...

Kampala
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kampala
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My guess is if you were wanting to engage in consentual fornication, then the countries with the highest HIV/AIDS rates would be the easiest countries:
https://www.google.co.id/search?q=afric ... _gNojuLcFM:

My reasoning is that if people are willing to fornicate, having sex outside of marriage, easily, that puts them at a high risk for AIDS. Women with HIV/AIDS probably aren't worried about catching it from a one-night stand, either.

I noticed someone had already suggested Uganda.

I advise against participating in this sinful behavior.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote: I advise against participating in this sinful behavior.
Who are you to morally judge anyone you nutty religious dolt?

I just love it when sexually frustrated married guys try to rain on the freedoms and activities of their more fortunate cohorts. Using the guise of religion is a fake and disingenuous means to player hate on others.

I say do what you think is right for you. Don't let pseudo-religious nincompoops steer you clear of what is right for you. They just hate to see you happy because they are not!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Where exactly to white people live in African countries? I imagine you'd need some kind of security screen. Are there any good forums devoted to this?
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Thanks for your news. Do you know Zambia? Can you tell me something please?
No, but the writer on the site Naughty Nomad has traveled and written extensively about that aspect of Africa. You might want to check out that site.
I did a research on Naughty Nomad but I did not find anything. Are you sure about it?
Anyway thanks.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:Where exactly to white people live in African countries? I imagine you'd need some kind of security screen. Are there any good forums devoted to this?
Apart from South Africa, most whites I encountered were French or Belgian. They loved Africa while I hated it.

I even came across Ukrainian bargirls flown in for the expat community.

In my experience, whites in West Africa are generally high skilled engineers or experts, or the are working class whites drunk with the special status they are afforded there as an exalted class with servants and attitudes to match.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
MrMan wrote: I just love it when sexually frustrated married guys try to rain on the freedoms and activities of their more fortunate cohorts. Using the guise of religion is a fake and disingenuous means to player hate on others.
I say do what you think is right for you. Don't let pseudo-religious nincompoops steer you clear of what is right for you. They just hate to see you happy because they are not!
On the MGTOW thread, you were against men doing what's right for them unless it is not get married. What's an example of a pseudo-religion? MGTOW philosophy?

If what he thinks is right for him is having sex with women in 'red zone.' I'm not sure what 15% means. It could be a certain age range. I read a 6.7% adult prevalence of HIV rates on another site. If we consider the likelihood that HIV carriers are more likely to be easy to 'pick up', that's could be some rather dangerous advice.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
MrMan wrote: I just love it when sexually frustrated married guys try to rain on the freedoms and activities of their more fortunate cohorts. Using the guise of religion is a fake and disingenuous means to player hate on others.
On the MGTOW thread, you were against men doing what's right for them unless it is not get married. What's an example of a pseudo-religion? MGTOW philosophy?

If what he thinks is right for him is having sex with women in 'red zone.' I'm not sure what 15% means. It could be a certain age range. I read a 6.7% adult prevalence of HIV rates on another site. If we consider the likelihood that HIV carriers are more likely to be easy to 'pick up', that's could be some rather dangerous advice.
You and I can agree that there are grave health risks in such behavior. That is not my issue with you.

My issue with you is your fake, holier-than-thou attitude wherein you proclaim something "sinful" behavior in a moralistic manner. The middle finger I gave you was for THAT aspect, not for what you rightly pointed out regarding the HIV risk.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: You and I can agree that there are grave health risks in such behavior. That is not my issue with you.

My issue with you is your fake, holier-than-thou attitude wherein you proclaim something "sinful" behavior in a moralistic manner. The middle finger I gave you was for THAT aspect, not for what you rightly pointed out regarding the HIV risk.
Religious people cannot express their opinion in any other form. They mix up religion with anything they are doing or talking. We have to be tolerant about that. Every Muslim will end a sentence with reference to his prophet and may peace upon him. Buddhists look always around and whenever they see a Buddha statue, and there are so many in places like Thailand, Cambodia and Japan, they stop walking, stop talking and bow deeply in direction of such a figure and say some sentence from a certain sutra depends to which sect they belong.
Christians often see anything as horribly sinful and make the sign of a cross and want to teach something to somebody, especially people from USA...as in USA it is not like that ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... lence_rate
About HIV/AIDS there are now frequent data available.

As of 2015, it is estimated that there are 36.7 million people worldwide infected with HIV.

The HIV pandemic is most severe in Sub-Saharan Africa. Over 60% of all people living with HIV reside within the region.

Adult HIV prevalence exceed 20% in Swaziland, Botswana, and Lesotho, while an additional six countries report adult HIV prevalence of at least 10%.

In terms of raw HIV case numbers, South Africa, followed by Nigeria (3.2 million), and India (2.1 million) by the end of 2013. While South Africa's large population of HIV-positive people is attributable to its high disease prevalence (17.3%, ranked highest in the world) and Nigeria is ranked 20th (3.7%), India's prevalence (0.3%) is comparable to Canada, the UK, and lower than the USA due to its large population (192 million).

Unfortunately, and somewhat not very informative, as I see nowhere any separation in gender and sexual orientation.

Just my opinion, any sexual contact with any unknown person anywhere in this world is a risk.
It does not make sense to focus only on HIV/AIDS and other sexual transmitted diseases.

There are many other diseases which are also very risky and sometimes deadly, like pneumonia, tuberculosis or meningitis.
If we talk about living abroad and meeting foreign women we should mention other health risks as well.