Muslim Men Are Married Cucks Too

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Muslim Men Are Married Cucks Too

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

There is a small but loud contingent of men who believe that Islam is the solution to the problem of Western male "Cuck Culture" and Western female depravity. Nothing could be further from the truth!

This video is the pathetic story of The Muslim "Gone Girl," a play on the movie Gone Girl which is viewed as a MGTOW classic. This Muslim American man learned his lesson the hard way, and I hope you all, Muslim or Infidel, will learn from his mistakes as well.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_uHYAks-iE[/youtube]
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Muslim Men Are Married Cucks Too

Post by MrPeabody »

She was a green card whore and he married her after looking at one video. The family were in on it. She knew exactly how the laws in America worked and had help in exploiting them. I would never bring another woman to America.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrPeabody wrote:She was a green card whore and he married her after looking at one video. The family were in on it. She knew exactly how the laws in America worked and had help in exploiting them. I would never bring another woman to America.
Perhaps so but I show this to prove just how blind men can be when they marry, to include Muslim men.

She was simply being a hypergamous and resource extracting female which is their nature.

Cucks come in all colors and religious faiths, Muslims are not immune and might actually be more susceptible to being cucks.

If I had a dollar for every married women who came on to me unbeknownst to their husbands I'd double my wealth!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Most men are clueless about women. This is news? He sounds really gullible. When she did this, he should have been doing everything he could to protect himself legally and financially instead of trying to find out what happened to her. The best thing that can happen to him now is if he she becomes someone else's problem and doesn't hit him up for more money. The advantage of Islam would be if it gave you realpolitik power, i.e living in an Islamic country that gives the man disciplinary power or being part of a Mosque and tight community that has your back.