What are Middle Eastern women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Winston
Site Admin

What are Middle Eastern women like?

Post by Winston »

What are women in the Middle East like?

Are they sweet and feminine?

The ones I see or hear talking seem pretty down to earth and natural, like you can easily have a conversation with them with no pretentiousness.
Last edited by Winston on August 15th, 2012, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Here in america The women are definitely feminine and very traditional. But I am talking about the ones that are visiting from the middle east not the ones born here. I actually see them walking with their babies in their strollers. You NEVER see this with american women.

makes me wonder what american women are doing with their children. you never see them walking around with them. anyways, middle eastern is very very approachable, super relaxed meeting you, open, and it doesn't bother them if you look at their bodies. hubba hubba.

I met one in dubai in 2007. she flirted with me and winked at me when we locked eyes. Over there they are ALL hot with anger. although it is not easy to make them mad so i would not worry about anger actually.

this goes for the guys there too. she liked me alot but i could not date her because i was on a military ship that was in port for a few more weeks AND i had to group up with other guys so it was impossible to do it. other wise she would have dated me really easy. SOB... :cry:

Yes winston its correct they are down to earth and very easy to talk too. Over all they really do like men. Even the ones that are religious or not. just as long as they are from the middle east.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Most are Muslim and are off limits to non Muslim men. The ones who are not are Christians in Syria ( off limits to Americans), and Lebanon- very few like to marry Americans.
The case described above is very rare.
If you want to marry one, better become a Muslim.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:Most are Muslim and are off limits to non Muslim men. The ones who are not are Christians in Syria ( off limits to Americans), and Lebanon- very few like to marry Americans.
The case described above is very rare.
If you want to marry one, better become a Muslim.
Well what if Terrance or SSJ Paris were to go over to Syria? They might get a lot of ASSyrian female ass over there. Yes? No? LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

they are too attractive and i can not wait to go. I am learning some languages right now through livemocha.com.

Yes i look forward to some of that sexy poon-tang from syria. there are middle eastern women that are not muslim. I know that some muslim women do find me attractive and actually want to be with me. even if i am not muslim. wich is an added plus.

my female friend from iran said that women from the middle east actually approach you if they like you. they will say " I like you " or do the wink thing described in my first post on this page. They have got to be some fun.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

They can't wait to date you:

These like you and are winking at you

and these are the male members of the girls' family and they are not happy campers. They are coming to get you

and this guy is in particular unhappy about your interest in the M.E. women.

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

whoa "keanu reeves". i never seen this kind of muslim before.

the ones I saw wear very slim dresses that fit around their figure and you can see their curves. yum yum. they do not have a face covering. they are here in the states. i met some middles eastern women in dubai that were not muslim. they were the kind too wink at me. they had no religion.

on top of that i am black. so i have it pretty good over there in the middle east. plain and simple.

i have it pretty good every where. the muslims here in the states are actually visiting muslims. Again they have no face covering. their face is actually showing. one woman walked tried to cross paths with me as i was walking so i could approach her.

maybe syria is a bad idea. i do really want one that is free of religion. like the one i met at dubai that flirted with me.

your too funny ladislav.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do all women in the ME cover their face? Or is that a stereotype?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:They can't wait to date you:

These like you and are winking at you

and these are the male members of the girls' family and they are not happy campers. They are coming to get you

and this guy is in particular unhappy about your interest in the M.E. women.

Ladi, don't be like that, man. LOL Stop hating. LOL You are my friend, but damn dude - what's up with this "Cover Me Badd" pic of M.E. people??? LOL hahaha!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@SSJ Paris,

You sound mad horny. LOL I thought I was backed up sexually for some foreign women again. LOL

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am not hating. I am just warning you!

Come dating, cuz I' waiting!

* image removed. please do not post violent and graphically disturbing images.

and then, you will have to talk to the daddy and the brothers

and here you are after you first ( usually last) date:

and now your date gets to talk to her family about you and here she is:

keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

There is a measure of truth to Ladislav's post.
Religion is truly too orthodox in most of the Middle Eastern world.
Orthodox = fundamentalist = extremist = terrorists!!!

You can be on Bill O'Reilly's talk show after they chop off your head :)
You might get lucky though and escape the country before they catch you.
In which case you can be on Bill O'Reilly's talk show after they chop off HER head...or after they stone her to death.

Now if your talking about a nice "westernized" Muslim ethnic Middle Eastern American woman who's family has also adopted western values, then
fair hunting and good luck.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

jesus christ that is extradonairly evil. very anti-life indeed. all those pics. maybe some one should kiss the lady with her head only. HA.

does not phase me one bit. why because again i wen to dubai a popular tourist spot. for the wealthy to make money. they were NOT dressed like religious people.

i would not live in the middle east except israel. plenty of women who aren't religious there. although i did see some. homosexual guys walking around too alot of them. there was NO looking at females outside the dubai mall allowed. yikes. but go ahead and keep showing those pics maybe ladislav can be one of the dead ones.

@ E_Irizarry your damn right i am horny for some foreign female ass. ha.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I spent 6 years in Saudi, 1 in Kuwait and 3 in Oman. Been to all the other Gulf Countries. In Dubai you can get arrested for kissing a woman on the cheek or showing any kind of affection in public. Cohabitating without marriage is illegal too. Now, some tourists break the law, but they can get caught, too.
I hope I will not be one of the dead ones because I do not try and find ME women.
In Israel there is no legal marriage between Jews and non Jews.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Persian and Indian women are some the most beautiful ladies in existence IMO. Many of the Persian women I have encountered over in the USA are quite thoroughly Americanized however.