What are Middle Eastern women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jonny Law wrote:Middle Eastern women are usually hairy and manly.

Other than that their families usually are controlling and suck. They seem to care more about their family than you.
You probably cannot handle eating a hairy p.ussy like a real man. You may have pedophiliac tendencies.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Other than that their families usually are controlling and suck. They seem to care more about their family than you.
That is a lie, you say this because chances are you wont be able to get any. they say same of EE/Slavic girls. Some of the most genetically attractive, cultured and naturally feminine women you will find are from eastern europe, balkans, mediterranean and the middle east.

its good their families are controlling, should they let lose their women as anglo western women to whoreing it up with ten different men? if your countries men and families took control and grow a spine instead of being manginas letting their women as toys of all men, then today you would not have to be happy abord? one who can;t even care for their own family and relations, what will they care for religion, god let alone you? they just wont give their daughters to their enemies/westerners. But maybe just maybe I could probably pass on as a Chechen if I grow a beard :mrgreen:

this is syrian woman, (arab non semetic, similar to lebanease semetics ).

persian/iranian woman (racially same as Tajik, afghans, armenian azarbaijan)

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Faggot, Mr E Irizarry R&B Singer get back to me after you f**k an Arab chick.

FYI:
Them Arab chicks spend a lot of time waxing their bodies and using lots of makeup.

I think you will enjoy this story :)
http://islamwatch2010.wordpress.com/201 ... iry-bride/
An Arab ambassador annulled his wedding after discovering that his bride, who wore the niqab, had a beard and squinted, UAE media reported on Wednesday.

Thanks and Enjoy :)
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

You probably cannot handle eating a hairy p.ussy like a real man. You may have pedophiliac tendencies.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Jonny Law wrote:Dear Faggot, Mr E Irizarry R&B Singer get back to me after you f**k an Arab chick.

FYI:
Them Arab chicks spend a lot of time waxing their bodies and using lots of makeup.

An Arab ambassador annulled his wedding after discovering that his bride, who wore the niqab, had a beard and squinted, UAE media reported on Wednesday.

how you avoided the whole conversation with your cheap shot.

My father was diplomat you anglo american unorthodox zionist retard. I have been to enough countries and speak languages since I was child to know, a woman must use makeup, and maintain her self, this is not happening in the west. it is normal in eastern europe, Arab is not the only race in the middle east either.

hairy bride, 1 funny story in the eastern world, 1 guy farts and they make it explode harder then nuclear bombs. there are thousands of such genetic cases around the world.

enjoy, your women are not good enough to clean the shoes of eastern women. they are good for cum dispenser.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are Middle Eastern women like?

Post by Jester »

Mr. Madvedev wrote:I have some experience, Stay away from the ones raised or bred in Western Societies (USA, Western Europe) as well as Western client states as Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc are 60% chances Wh0res wearing muslim clothing to hide the fact, (hence you see so many honor killings). But Many more in Western countries. They hide their westernized american woman sexual deviant under their cloths, but behind their families back may get f*uked as sluts, this is a case in the EU and UK.

Also the feminine and culture nature may depend on the Race of the woman you are going for, Among Arabs, the best are Lebanease and Syrian. Otherwise Persian/Iranian, probably very best. You can also be well with Armenians but stay away from Egyptians and Turks. But again the ones in the west are very different and some have multiple personalities. In Central Asia Pakistan, Tajikstan, Turkmenistan and Afghanistan most of whom were formerly lands of USSR & Iran may prove good but not to westerners, nor give visa if you marry someone from there. There is not many way to mix and mingle with the women specially if you are forgener, you cant court them to take it step further as marriage, the family wont let it go that far. Best bet maybe western influenced societies as Turkey, Syria or Israel. However the later one is not really Middle Eastern or muslim. this may sound crazy but you may actually have better luck in Saudi Arabia then the Middle East. :mrgreen:
+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I'll be going to Lebanon and Syria with my sons next year. Obviously my focus is on the Western Armenians who live there.

But in general Lebanese are fun intelligent people, and Syrians are a more old-fashioned version of the Lebanese. The man is the king of the castle. And those women can really cook!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Questions:

1. Why do women in the Middle East cover their faces? What is the purpose and logic behind that?

2. Do their women really see it as oppressive like the Western media portrays?

3. Do all women in the Middle East cover their faces, or only in certain regions?

4. Are women in the Middle East allowed to talk to strangers like they are abroad?

What's ironic is that even though Middle Eastern have conservative values, they are still down-to-earth and relaxed when talking to strangers. It just goes to show that conservative women and girls can still be friendly, open and sociable with strangers.

Therefore, based on this, I would theorize that the real reason why American, Taiwanese and Japanese girls are not open with strangers is not really due to them being conservative. It's more due to 1) shyness, 2) cliquishness, 3) having a closed nature and mindset, and most of all 4) having a strong preference toward familiar people rather than new people. In fact, Taiwanese women will be the first to admit that they are not "open minded", which they have told me directly.

In other words, women in some cultures (e.g. such as America and NE Asia) prefer familiarity over novelty. In contrast, European, Russian, Latina and Filipina women are more open-minded and adventurous, so they enjoy the novelty of meeting new people. That is why they are so much more approachable and open toward meeting new men. They thrive on novelty, just like we do.

This explains why many of us HA types tend to be happier in those type of countries than in North America and NE Asian countries, because most of us thrive on novelty and new things as well, and we prefer it over familiarity. I think that's a fundamental KEY difference between us and most Americans and most Taiwanese.

What do you think? Does that make sense?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Mr. Madvedev,

Everyone can see you are just a bigot who has never with an Arab chick romantically. Is body hair offensive to you? Is masculinity offensive to you?

I said on average Arab chicks are hairy and manly. If you want masculine children wouldn't you want to find a more masculine mate? Also the Arab chicks I have been with had nice tight pussies.

What if I said that Arab chicks have a little darker skin on average compared to white Anglo women? Would you also bitch about me saying that?

Although the Muslim ones shave their pussies and do body wax.

Congratulations on having a father who is a diplomat.

Thanks and enjoy :)

Mr. Madvedev wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Dear Faggot, Mr E Irizarry R&B Singer get back to me after you f**k an Arab chick.

FYI:

how you avoided the whole conversation with your cheap shot.

My father was diplomat you anglo american unorthodox zionist retard. I have been to enough countries and speak languages since I was child to know, a woman must use makeup, and maintain her self, this is not happening in the west. it is normal in eastern europe, Arab is not the only race in the middle east either.

hairy bride, 1 funny story in the eastern world, 1 guy farts and they make it explode harder then nuclear bombs. there are thousands of such genetic cases around the world.

enjoy, your women are not good enough to clean the shoes of eastern women. they are good for cum dispenser.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Winston wrote:Questions:

1. Why do women in the Middle East cover their faces? What is the purpose and logic behind that?

2. Do their women really see it as oppressive like the Western media portrays?

3. Do all women in the Middle East cover their faces, or only in certain regions?

4. Are women in the Middle East allowed to talk to strangers like they are abroad?

What's ironic is that even though Middle Eastern have conservative values, they are still down-to-earth and relaxed when talking to strangers. It just goes to show that conservative women and girls can still be friendly, open and sociable with strangers.

Therefore, based on this, I would theorize that the real reason why American, Taiwanese and Japanese girls are not open with strangers is not really due to them being conservative. It's more due to 1) shyness, 2) cliquishness, 3) having a closed nature and mindset, and most of all 4) having a strong preference toward familiar people rather than new people. In fact, Taiwanese women will be the first to admit that they are not "open minded", which they have told me directly.

In other words, women in some cultures (e.g. such as America and NE Asia) prefer familiarity over novelty. In contrast, European, Russian, Latina and Filipina women are more open-minded and adventurous, so they enjoy the novelty of meeting new people. That is why they are so much more approachable and open toward meeting new men. They thrive on novelty, just like we do.

This explains why many of us HA types tend to be happier in those type of countries than in North America and NE Asian countries, because most of us thrive on novelty and new things as well, and we prefer it over familiarity. I think that's a fundamental KEY difference between us and most Americans and most Taiwanese.

What do you think? Does that make sense?

1. Its similar to what you see in Picture of Merry, or among Nuns, head is covered. Its form of Purity and Chaste. Its prevalent in Indian Continent as far as Kazakstan.Even you may find in small villages in Italian regions as Sicily as well as Greek/Balkan/Eastern Europe where catholic / orthodox women cover their heads. Many old Russian Babushkas still put it. But in the west its a fashion statement, many among "muslim" sluts.

It origins is a Persian/Iranian clothing tradition for nobel class of men and women, later adapted by Arabs, Indians, Syrians and Romans and abrahamic creeds like they adapted wearing pants/pajamas.

2. Some do, some don't. Its the regional culture, deeply rooted, what west considers oppressive may be cultural norm of thousands of years in the east which is family oriented. That said Its a male dominated society, oppressive or not it is what it is and they will preserve their ways. In Turkey, Armenia, Israel, And The Rich districts of city of Tehran, Iran, many westernized secular youth or those raised in west second generation of rich higher class may call it oppressive, feminists will of course say so. But they are like p***y Riot, wh0res who go naked in subway, church, supermarket. no place in eastern society.

My personal take is, Western media is favor of western agenda, its too much propaganda, often lies and blows things out of proportion, Ajazeera is fall under the western mouth piece. So westerners should have no say in eastern affairs be it in Ukraine or Afghanistan, when they themselves have f***ed up their own society, relation between man and woman and put world through countless wars and deaths of millions.

3. Even Indian/Hindu Women cover their heads in India, Sik Religion/Punjabi Women cover heads too, not so much in big cities but like I said it varies and depends on the country. Its a eastern thing. All eastern religions encourage women to cover/dress modest, but in countries as Israel, Egypt, Turkey, Armenia are secular and western pawns, you may not really even see anybody with head covers. Which is good, meaning more chances to Game. In Iran/Afghanistan/Pakistan/Iraq/Parts of Syria & Lebanon, They all cover.

4. Like Europe, Asia, Mediterranean, The Middle East is a Large Continent, You have different people, races, religions and cultures. Semitic Arabs make up about less then half the population and concentrate mostly on the Arabian peninsula across the Persian Gulf that Separate Arabia from Central Asia/Middle East.

Are they allowed to talk in most cases, but there is a language barrier and also depends on which country. You will be more easy to talk to women in Turkey, Syria, Israel, UAE, Egypt, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Egypt, and maybe Iran(Tehran) then lets say Pakistan, Afghanistan, bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Morocco, Tajikstan. But don't think of their deep rooted cultural softness hospitality or wanting to help or signs of kindness as a way of taking things further as in Game, unless you are in very rich districts and want to run it on secularized ubber rich minority, Exceptions being Israel, Turkey, Maybe Syria and some Arab Countries in UAE (Trust me). As I said, is a male dominated society and A womans "Honor" Character is the only thing that is important and she can offer to the man. And if she can not, then her life may not have much use or value.

Go to Greece, Syria, Iran. They will teach you meaning of finest of Food & Hospitality. There is also a thing about Egyptian and Russian Hospitality (don't laugh). You just have to know to meet right people, cold outside but big warm heart inside. But avoid Turkey, Armenia, Azarbaijan, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, UAE if you want hospitality. As always leave big cities soon too, they are worse place to meet genuine people.

You have good point but Central & Northern Europe has many open minded women, I am not sexually interested in much asians, I do like some girls who come to study from hong kong, they have a western oriental vibe but otherwise, I don't like them.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Personally I would recommend Arab chicks.

They are down to earth and family orientated.

Most are Muslim and will not f**k you till marriage. And the average Bride price is $50,000 although in Afghanistan it is only $10,000. So the poor bastards who make up the majority of this forum will not qualify. Also you will have to convert in Islam.

Thanks and en enjoy :)
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Jonny Law wrote:Personally I would recommend Arab chicks.

They are down to earth and family orientated.

Most are Muslim and will not f**k you till marriage. And the average Bride price is $50,000 although in Afghanistan it is only $10,000. So the poor bastards who make up the majority of this forum will not qualify. Also you will have to convert in Islam.

Thanks and en enjoy :)
Stupid Bigot Hair Fetish Troll.

There are NO Arabs in Afghanistan, Arabs make up less then 50% of Middle Eastern Population.
A Dumb f***ing American Anglo/Nigger scum like you would think so. People like you would even think Orthodox Men with Beards are Arab!

American Marine Beats up Greek Orthodox Priest thinking he is ARAB.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzgDp4j0OsM

Eastern Men don't sell women, they buy them from your countries.

Afghanistan, Iran, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Are all Aryan People from some of the oldest civilizations and largest empires humanity has ever seen. Syrian, Lebanon, Parts of Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Yamen ARE Arab Countries. Morroco, Egypt, Aljeria, Turkey are also Different.

Afghanistan? Not even in your dreams. Even if you convert to Islam you can't. Your linage / race matters more there, they have better options to give their daughters to breed with strong local men of linage and bloodline who speaks the language and have family there, then to some foreigner american scum who has no family with him, whos nato country has waged wars in the land, while having corrupted their own western women and now seeks higher women in those parts. This is not Thiland or Asia. You will not even get visa unless you are married to a man. And like Russia, Gay marriage is not allowed Iran, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan.

You have been there or talk out of your a s s? $10,000? You hear that in some shit documentary? Haha...That money that is paid is Pren-up Marriage in Islam, in case there is divorce, the bride gets a set amount. this is after the groom has been accepted. You can't even go past the first interaction there (language/race/culture/religion), So why you count eggs before you even have bought chicken. hahaha

I have been to a house of a Pashtun/Afghan. Have you?

Lets see you go to Peshawar Border (Entrance to Afghanistan) and even try to talk to a Woman, you will get butchered into pieces. They never give the land or the women.

Its out of your league.

If you want to get anywhere in the Region, learn to humble yourself and be less arrogant, they are some of the hospitable(to all races) and prideful people you will ever meet..
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Mr. Madvedev wrote:American Marine Beats up Greek Orthodox Priest thinking he is ARAB.
How typically American.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

fschmidt wrote:
Mr. Madvedev wrote:American Marine Beats up Greek Orthodox Priest thinking he is ARAB.
How typically American.
Priest lost his way, so asked for directions to the marine who says the priest started touching the mans private parts and then shouting allahakbar.

ridiculous lies!

greek orthodox priest has no reason to shout allahakbar.

this is saint rasputin. you put him in america, he too is a arab terrorist.

allahakbar. :roll:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

fschmidt wrote:
How typically American.
American idiot. See, he looks like the type that would go to the Philippines or Thailand. I don't hear you, newDykeInPhilippines.
At least his stupid wife stands by his side, but still most AW ar vile, vapid, and horrible.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I cant figure out this Halloween format, not sure if FSchmidt or Madvedev posted about Rasputin, but anyway...

to whoever posted...

I don't think this guy is a saint

:lol:

He was a mystic, a cultist, the kind of charismatic jet-setter guru who clings to corrupt monarchy like fleas to dogs.

He was killed, with some difficulty, by a heroic Russian Christian aristocrat. Doing exactly what aristocrats are supposed to do (per Braveheart).

Sadly his death came too late.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin

http://www.damninteresting.com/retired/ ... -rasputin/