What are Middle Eastern women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Re: What are Middle Eastern women like?

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Jester wrote:I cant figure out this Halloween format, not sure if FSchmidt or Madvedev posted about Rasputin, but anyway...

to whoever posted...

I don't think this guy is a saint

:lol:

He was a mystic, a cultist, the kind of charismatic jet-setter guru who clings to corrupt monarchy like fleas to dogs.

He was killed, with some difficulty, by a heroic Russian Christian aristocrat. Doing exactly what aristocrats are supposed to do (per Braveheart).

Sadly his death came too late.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin

http://www.damninteresting.com/retired/ ... -rasputin/

Your side of it may be different to that of many friends. You may find many who praise him. Rasputin spoke of his death and the death of rasputin and the slaughter of the tzars benefited the atheist Bolsheviks/USSR take over, an anglo zionist western vessel with financial backing from western banks seeking to diminish influence of the orthodoxy. It was planned to cause russia to pull out of the war and fail to conquer Istanbul from the turks, a backstabbing by those who led Russia into the war when they made the pact with russia in 1907. the conspiracy of the matter is laughable and too similar to how the death of the duke of austria was pinned on russia to start the first great war which was to of course remove ottomans from power while backing more puppets as ataturk and the saudi family. even more funny to how crimeas(originally Russian pre 1950's) separation from ukraine is not recognized even though it had referendum of 97% votes, another move by anglo nato countries to block out/land lock russsia.

Wikipedia is a good reference place, but filled with too many inaccuracies and I wouldn't take word for word on it as its western media outlet as the other link.

Brave heart, but very much more interesting I think would be Laurance of Arabia to begin.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

With the current format, I can actually see the post button... with a pumpkin on it.

I'd like to point out that Turks and Armenians from their home country probably don't consider themselves Middle Easterners. I don't think Persians do either.

Would Lebanese be Canaanites rather than Semitic? I'm not sure of their exact ethnic stock.

I wonder if some of those Saudi Arabian women who cover up are completely obedient to their husbands. I've read that some of those Saudi Arabian men have sex with their wives eight times a day, but I don't know if those are the guys with multiple wives. If they have one wife, that's something.

I'm married, but when I was single, marrying a Muslim was out of a question. But a woman from a Muslim background who converted to Christianity wouldn't have been. I've got some Muslim in-laws.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Mr Madvedev,

-Newsflash-
Arab/Muslim chicks are crazy about white guys (but you have to convert to Islam) .

In general their family will not approve unless you make money. So about 90% of the members here on HA would not qualify.

Thanks and Enjoy :)
Mr.Madvedev wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Personally I would recommend Arab chicks.

They are down to earth and family orientated.

Most are Muslim and will not f**k you till marriage. And the average Bride price is $50,000 although in Afghanistan it is only $10,000. So the poor bastards who make up the majority of this forum will not qualify. Also you will have to convert in Islam.

Thanks and en enjoy :)
Stupid Bigot Hair Fetish Troll.

There are NO Arabs in Afghanistan, Arabs make up less then 50% of Middle Eastern Population.
A Dumb f***ing American Anglo/Nigger scum like you would think so. People like you would even think Orthodox Men with Beards are Arab!

American Marine Beats up Greek Orthodox Priest thinking he is ARAB.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzgDp4j0OsM

Eastern Men don't sell women, they buy them from your countries.

Afghanistan, Iran, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Are all Aryan People from some of the oldest civilizations and largest empires humanity has ever seen. Syrian, Lebanon, Parts of Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Yamen ARE Arab Countries. Morroco, Egypt, Aljeria, Turkey are also Different.

Afghanistan? Not even in your dreams. Even if you convert to Islam you can't. Your linage / race matters more there, they have better options to give their daughters to breed with strong local men of linage and bloodline who speaks the language and have family there, then to some foreigner american scum who has no family with him, whos nato country has waged wars in the land, while having corrupted their own western women and now seeks higher women in those parts. This is not Thiland or Asia. You will not even get visa unless you are married to a man. And like Russia, Gay marriage is not allowed Iran, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan.

You have been there or talk out of your a s s? $10,000? You hear that in some shit documentary? Haha...That money that is paid is Pren-up Marriage in Islam, in case there is divorce, the bride gets a set amount. this is after the groom has been accepted. You can't even go past the first interaction there (language/race/culture/religion), So why you count eggs before you even have bought chicken. hahaha

I have been to a house of a Pashtun/Afghan. Have you?

Lets see you go to Peshawar Border (Entrance to Afghanistan) and even try to talk to a Woman, you will get butchered into pieces. They never give the land or the women.

Its out of your league.

If you want to get anywhere in the Region, learn to humble yourself and be less arrogant, they are some of the hospitable(to all races) and prideful people you will ever meet..
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Jonny Law wrote:Dear Mr Madvedev,

-Newsflash-
Arab/Muslim chicks are crazy about white guys (but you have to convert to Islam) .

In general their family will not approve unless you make money. So about 90% of the members here on HA would not qualify.

Stupid Troll. No they are not.

They themselves are White.

You think White skin tone is exclusive to your Anglo Barbarian Caveman Race that was conquered by us? Greeks, Arabs, Italians, Persians, Eastern Europe and most of the middle east is White. White Race Originates from Caucasian Mountains, which falls in the middle of Greater Russian/Greek/Iranian lands. Go to Syria or Lebanon, most of them look whiter then many Americans.

You sound like a Nigger boasting about "De White Wimenz wants my dick". This is whats wrong with you Anglos, you guys are like facist Niggers on steroids with white skin and shit for brains.

These are Non Pashtun Afghans(Tajiks & Persians)

This is syrian arab girl on right and russian on left

Assad and Putin

So take that shit somewhere else. In Most Middle east even if you convert to Islam you will not be allowed. Race matters more, your race is looked down at, you have caused death and destruction there. Like I said you cant even initiate a conversation.
Eastern Men = Superior to Western Men.

My Father was Diplomat, I have seen great parts of the world and was taught to speak many languages, I can read Arabic and have many friends from that region, I have known Westernized Arab Girls from Lebanon. Enough said, don't question me, I know what I say about people of there.

Again, Arab is not the only race nor is Muslim a race. There are many Races there, Best Places would be UAE & Then Target Turks or Armenians from Armenia. Or for quick bangs best maybe to target westernized muslim sluts.

Those looking for wives, Try Lebanon/Syria/Jordan(Very Americanized), if you can get a long term job there and show you intend to stay, you may convince co workers to find you a wife among their family/close relatives.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Mr. Madvedev wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Dear Mr Madvedev,

-Newsflash-

Stupid Troll. No they are not.

They themselves are White.

You think White skin tone is exclusive to your Anglo Barbarian Caveman Race that was conquered by us? Greeks, Arabs, Italians, Persians, Eastern Europe and most of the middle east is White. White Race Originates from Caucasian Mountains, which falls in the middle of Greater Russian/Greek/Iranian lands. Go to Syria or Lebanon, most of them look whiter then many Americans.

You sound like a Nigger boasting about "De White Wimenz wants my dick". This is whats wrong with you Anglos, you guys are like facist Niggers on steroids with white skin and shit for brains.

These are Non Pashtun Afghans(Tajiks & Persians)

This is syrian arab girl on right and russian on left

Assad and Putin

So take that shit somewhere else. In Most Middle east even if you convert to Islam you will not be allowed. Race matters more, your race is looked down at, you have caused death and destruction there. Like I said you cant even initiate a conversation.
Eastern Men = Superior to Western Men.

My Father was Diplomat, I have seen great parts of the world and was taught to speak many languages, I can read Arabic and have many friends from that region, I have known Westernized Arab Girls from Lebanon. Enough said, don't question me, I know what I say about people of there.

Again, Arab is not the only race nor is Muslim a race. There are many Races there, Best Places would be UAE & Then Target Turks or Armenians from Armenia. Or for quick bangs best maybe to target westernized muslim sluts.

Those looking for wives, Try Lebanon/Syria/Jordan(Very Americanized), if you can get a long term job there and show you intend to stay, you may convince co workers to find you a wife among their family/close relatives.
Mr. Madvedev...your anti-White racism and racial slurs about Black people is not conducive to this thread. You've been warned once, don't do it again. ...
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

zboy1 wrote: Mr. Madvedev...your anti-White racism and racial slurs about Black people is not conducive to this thread. You've been warned once, don't do it again. ...
LIES!

What Anti White? You think Slavs are not White? Greeks are Not White?

Like I said, White skin is not limited to your race. Since when did American, English and Western bottom of the barrel Anglo Saxon cave dwellers start representing the White race?

Your Race is Anglo remember that, You don't represent the White Race, When Greece had Civilization your kind lived in caves!

White/Caucasian Race is Eastern. Eastern Europe, Balkans, Mediterranean and even Central Asia/Middle East is White. Nothing changes that.

That idoit troll derailing the thread with wrong info and anti Arab is not Racism?

But you hypocrites dont like it when its dished out at your kind?

Hitler was coming up with the same anglo saxon propaganda before being put in his place by the red army. The whole world hates your kind for good reasons. Fascist. NAZIS, Terrorists, Colonialists and NATO Imperialists, Ignorant Warmongers and Unorthodox pagans.

Soon Russian Nuclear Bomb hits USA & UK, all problems will be solved.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Sir Winston,

I recommend Arab/Muslim/Middle Eastern Chicks especially for men attracted to whiter women. Because most Middle Eastern do like white guys.

They are family orientated. Although they have darker skin and have hair they do take care of themselves and wax their bodies.

They shave their p***y. The ones I have been with have had tight pussies.

To get their families approval you will need a job, convert to Islam and have money. So 90% of HA who are too poor would have a problem.

For the 10% of HA member who have the money they are a great option.

Thanks and enjoy :)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

zboy1 wrote:Mr. Madvedev...your anti-White racism and racial slurs about Black people is not conducive to this thread. You've been warned once, don't do it again. ...
I agree with zboy here. The problem isn't racism as much as being off-topic. Mr. Madvedev, if you want to discuss race, start a thread in the "Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues" forum. You can link from here to that thread with a short post like:

------------------------------------
By "white", I assume you mean European. Middle-easterners are also white. See my thread:

link to thread
------------------------------------
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

You guys might think I'm stupid for defending Mr. Madvedev, but I agree with his statement wholeheartedly. I understand the context he used the word "n.igger" in. In the Anglosphere, I'm looked at as Black, but yet I'm an American of Brazilian ancestry that is proud of being the ethnic admixture that I am!!...and even if Mr. Madvedev thinks I'm a n.igger: one, he would be wrong, two, I would be offended that he would be too stupid to overlook me being one because I'm not one based on the Old English and modern English definitions. He thinks Americans are myopically, narrow-minded, especially Johnny Law, whom is an unmitigated a.sshole (and a lot of us on here know that). He's right about how the U.S. of Gay gov't as well as most Americans being fascist. F. Schmidt and Zboy1 are using fascist tactics to censor him. Zboy1, I think you didn't read Mr. Madvedev's "offending" post well-enough. He said nothing offensive. What's wrong with using the metaphor "n.igger" when he's talking about how stupid Americans are that think like a neanderthal yet don't use the scientically-researched part of the brain (over 50 percent of it) that Americans (like all healthy human beings) have been given. Who wants to be a "stupid person"? #OldEnglishDefintionN.igger Furthermore, Black American men nowadays that are so brute and so neanderthal-lish for thinking that White women (or any women) improves his alpha status in the ANIMAL kingdom and doesn't base meritocracy based on scientific and financial achievements, then that is a n.igger regardless of race.

Read the context guys and stop being a human version of Google AdFilter or Adsense or whatever their spider ASCII text e-scanners they use are.

Furthermore, he's square-on when he talks about the Middle East.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:F. Schmidt and Zboy1 are using fascist tactics to censor him.
The subject of this thread is "What are Middle Eastern women like?". What does the question of whether Middle Easterners are technically white have to do with this topic?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

fschmidt wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:F. Schmidt and Zboy1 are using fascist tactics to censor him.
The subject of this thread is "What are Middle Eastern women like?". What does the question of whether Middle Easterners are technically white have to do with this topic?
F. Schmidt, I understand that he could have posted this on the Race section and that more than likely he wouldn't have been shunned for it. I a.ssume he felt compelled to talk about race in the Middle East because he's sick how Anglos/Westerners perceive women from there and he's offended by the simplistic, animalistic behaviour and American's lack of respect for women of the Middle East. He also doesn't want the Middle East to become a clusterf.uck like the Western world already has. He's very touchy about that; I don't blame him. If I'm wrong, Mr. Madvedev, please correct me.

It seems like he sees that most guys on here don't speak a second language NOR WANT TO LEARN so that probably built him up to be pissed off. He feels Americans just take things over and refuse to assimilate and to integrate into the foreign culture hence the animalistic fascist behaviour he described in his "offending" post. I might have said this in other words, but again, he feels that the Middle East is the last bastion against Western tyranny, and he doesn't want the Middle East to go bad because of the Western influence worldwide and the West's idiot misunderstanding of how the Middle East really is. It's deeper than race, but he brought it up because he realizes that Americans put a racial stigma on everything which also leads to how stupid and how much of a "n.igger" the average IQ of an American is.

He sees what the English-Anglo world does to foreign countries and he doesnt' want that to happen to the Middle East and seemingly, he is fed up with that.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

E Irizarry, I took the time to read through this thread before shabbat (and I won't deal with this issue during shabbat). So here is the problem. Not everyone on this forum is intelligent. So when one of the morons posts something moronic and then someone with brains gives a long counter-argument that the moron couldn't possibly understand anyway but which derails the thread, who do you blame, the moron or the one who responds to the moron? I cannot blame the moron because his low intelligence isn't his fault. So I blame those who respond to the morons. Does this make sense?

Most posts in this thread are fairly reasonable. This thread only got derailed with Mr. Madvedev's long post.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

fschmidt wrote:E Irizarry, I took the time to read through this thread before shabbat (and I won't deal with this issue during shabbat). So here is the problem. Not everyone on this forum is intelligent. So when one of the morons posts something moronic and then someone with brains gives a long counter-argument that the moron couldn't possibly understand anyway but which derails the thread, who do you blame, the moron or the one who responds to the moron? I cannot blame the moron because his low intelligence isn't his fault. So I blame those who respond to the morons. Does this make sense?

Most posts in this thread are fairly reasonable. This thread only got derailed with Mr. Madvedev's long post.
Okay, man. Okay. I hear you. :-)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Thanks E Irizarry R&B Sinegr,

You are a wise man.

Anyways for a traditional man. Middle Eastern women are great for a traditional assholes. They most do not have a problem being of property status of a man. And they most have liberal and accepting views about getting domestic V.

As long as you convert to Islam and "make a decent income". So for many here on HA Middle Eastern women are priced out of their range.

Basically if you are marriage minded, traditional and you have a good income Middle Eastern women are hard to beat.

Thanks and enjoy :)
E Irizarry R&B Sinegr wrote:You guys might think I'm stupid for defending Mr. Madvedev, but I agree with his statement wholeheartedly. I understand the context he used the word "n.igger" in. In the Anglosphere, I'm looked at as Black, but yet I'm an American of Brazilian ancestry that is proud of being the ethnic admixture that I am!!...and even if Mr. Madvedev thinks I'm a n.igger: one, he would be wrong, two, I would be offended that he would be too stupid to overlook me being one because I'm not one based on the Old English and modern English definitions. He thinks Americans are myopically, narrow-minded, especially Johnny Law, whom is an unmitigated a.sshole (and a lot of us on here know that). He's right about how the U.S. of Gay gov't as well as most Americans being fascist. F. Schmidt and Zboy1 are using fascist tactics to censor him. Zboy1, I think you didn't read Mr. Madvedev's "offending" post well-enough. He said nothing offensive. What's wrong with using the metaphor "n.igger" when he's talking about how stupid Americans are that think like a neanderthal yet don't use the scientically-researched part of the brain (over 50 percent of it) that Americans (like all healthy human beings) have been given. Who wants to be a "stupid person"? #OldEnglishDefintionN.igger Furthermore, Black American men nowadays that are so brute and so neanderthal-lish for thinking that White women (or any women) improves his alpha status in the ANIMAL kingdom and doesn't base meritocracy based on scientific and financial achievements, then that is a n.igger regardless of race.

Read the context guys and stop being a human version of Google AdFilter or Adsense or whatever their spider ASCII text e-scanners they use are.

Furthermore, he's square-on when he talks about the Middle East.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr. Madvedev wrote:
November 3rd, 2014, 4:40 am
Jester wrote:I cant figure out this Halloween format, not sure if FSchmidt or Madvedev posted about Rasputin, but anyway...

to whoever posted...

I don't think this guy is a saint

:lol:

He was a mystic, a cultist, the kind of charismatic jet-setter guru who clings to corrupt monarchy like fleas to dogs.

He was killed, with some difficulty, by a heroic Russian Christian aristocrat. Doing exactly what aristocrats are supposed to do (per Braveheart).

Sadly his death came too late.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin

http://www.damninteresting.com/retired/ ... -rasputin/

Your side of it may be different to that of many friends. You may find many who praise him. Rasputin spoke of his death and the death of rasputin and the slaughter of the tzars benefited the atheist Bolsheviks/USSR take over, an anglo zionist western vessel with financial backing from western banks seeking to diminish influence of the orthodoxy. It was planned to cause russia to pull out of the war and fail to conquer Istanbul from the turks, a backstabbing by those who led Russia into the war when they made the pact with russia in 1907. the conspiracy of the matter is laughable and too similar to how the death of the duke of austria was pinned on russia to start the first great war which was to of course remove ottomans from power while backing more puppets as ataturk and the saudi family. even more funny to how crimeas(originally Russian pre 1950's) separation from ukraine is not recognized even though it had referendum of 97% votes, another move by anglo nato countries to block out/land lock russsia.

Wikipedia is a good reference place, but filled with too many inaccuracies and I wouldn't take word for word on it as its western media outlet as the other link.

Brave heart, but very much more interesting I think would be Laurance of Arabia to begin.
Check out this 1996 TV movie "Rasputin: Dark Servant of Destiny". I don't understand something. Who killed Rasputin and why? Why would the royal family want his curse to be upon them? Especially since he healed their son from a blood disease?

Rasputin: Dark Servant of Destiny is a fascinating 1996 HBO TV-movie biopic about the infamous "mad monk" Rasputin from the court of Tsar Nicholas II in Russia.

The film first aired on March 23rd of 1996. It chronicles the last four years (1912–16) of Grigori Rasputin's forced role as a healer to Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia; the heir apparent to the Russian throne as well as the only son of Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and Empress Alexandra Feodorovna; who suffered from hemophilia. The film is narrated in the first person by Alexei.

Starring the late, great Alan Rickman as Grigori Rasputin, Greta Scacchi as Tsarina Alexandra and the great Ian McKellen as the last Tsar, Nicholas II.

SYNOPSIS:
In 1910s Pre-Revolution Russia, Tsar Nicholas II and his wife Alexandra find their son Alexei, sole heir to the Romanov dynasty, suffering from hemophilia and conventional medicine failing to help him. Alexandra looks into holistic treatments and finds Father Grigori Rasputin , a destitute monk who claims he had a vision from the Virgin Mary telling him that the Czar needed him. Though Nicholas and the royal doctor are both skeptical of Rasputin's alleged healing abilities, young Alexei quickly bonds with the "prophet," so he remains in the Royal Court. But Rasputin's constant boozing and womanizing angers the aristocracy and worsens the already unstable tensions between Nicholas and his subjects. With the seeds of revolution brewing, it becomes increasingly apparent that a bad end awaits for the entire Royal Family.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne