What are Middle Eastern women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:...But you are taking chances if you go ahead with it.

If you are into ME women, I 'd suggest Christian women in Lebanon. This is an open market.

http://lebanesechristiansingles.com/

try these:

http://www.arabloveline.com/arab-christian-singles.html

Generally, Arabs prefer other Arabs, though, although not all.
Very true. In my experience, if you speak the language, you are in.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

FormerWallStreeter wrote:... not for your sake, but for her honor, say you stayed off her.

FWS
Let me post the full text you are quoting:

She offered her honor;
He honored her offer.
All night long:
On her, off her, on her, off her.
woody
Freshman Poster

Post by woody »

I just left Kuwait in 2010 having dating a couple of Arab women I can tell you they are very nice and very sexual. They are not all covered up now at least in Kuwait. The ones I dated were divorced and that seems to be the only ones that I would mess with. My Landlord in Kuwait he was the traditional Muslim long beard and all; could have been Osama's brother his wife was always fully clothed in black. We became really good friends and he told me I was the only man besides his family and hers who ever seen his wife without the black dress on. I went to his house for dinner one day. He has three daughters and they are some of the hottest chicks I've seen bodies like Columbian's and face even better. They did not wear the black at all. He told me at least in Kuwait they were trying to change society and give more freedom to women. When you got married it was up to the wife to decide if she wanted to wear it or not. Alot of them still do because they believe in heritage but the younger ones now are not doing it as much. They are becoming westernized just like everywhere else. I saw a lot of changes in the 5 years I spent in the middle east some for the best alot for the worst. It seems like the west is infecting that culture as well.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Here's an interesting video about Iran. Some of you should try meet women at this ski resort there! :D

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

woody wrote:I just left Kuwait in 2010 having dating a couple of Arab women I can tell you they are very nice and very sexual. They are not all covered up now at least in Kuwait. The ones I dated were divorced and that seems to be the only ones that I would mess with. My Landlord in Kuwait he was the traditional Muslim long beard and all; could have been Osama's brother his wife was always fully clothed in black. We became really good friends and he told me I was the only man besides his family and hers who ever seen his wife without the black dress on. I went to his house for dinner one day. He has three daughters and they are some of the hottest chicks I've seen bodies like Columbian's and face even better. They did not wear the black at all. He told me at least in Kuwait they were trying to change society and give more freedom to women. When you got married it was up to the wife to decide if she wanted to wear it or not. Alot of them still do because they believe in heritage but the younger ones now are not doing it as much. They are becoming westernized just like everywhere else. I saw a lot of changes in the 5 years I spent in the middle east some for the best alot for the worst. It seems like the west is infecting that culture as well.
I hear many Middle Eastern women are secretly very horny, but they cover it up real good. I wouldn't mind being with a sexy ME chick if I met one overseas.
woody
Freshman Poster

Post by woody »

zboy1 wrote:
woody wrote:I just left Kuwait in 2010 having dating a couple of Arab women I can tell you they are very nice and very sexual. They are not all covered up now at least in Kuwait. The ones I dated were divorced and that seems to be the only ones that I would mess with. My Landlord in Kuwait he was the traditional Muslim long beard and all; could have been Osama's brother his wife was always fully clothed in black. We became really good friends and he told me I was the only man besides his family and hers who ever seen his wife without the black dress on. I went to his house for dinner one day. He has three daughters and they are some of the hottest chicks I've seen bodies like Columbian's and face even better. They did not wear the black at all. He told me at least in Kuwait they were trying to change society and give more freedom to women. When you got married it was up to the wife to decide if she wanted to wear it or not. Alot of them still do because they believe in heritage but the younger ones now are not doing it as much. They are becoming westernized just like everywhere else. I saw a lot of changes in the 5 years I spent in the middle east some for the best alot for the worst. It seems like the west is infecting that culture as well.
I hear many Middle Eastern women are secretly very horny, but they cover it up real good. I wouldn't mind being with a sexy ME chick if I met one overseas.
They are and they take it in any hole they got. :D
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Ladislav and E-Izzy are nutballs once again!! :lol:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

According to this source (with pictures at the link below), the Middle Eastern countries with the most beautiful women are:

1. Afghanistan
2. Turkey
3. Lebanon
4. Israel
5. Iraq
6. Qatar
7. UAE
8. Egypt
9. Jordan
10. Oman
11. Kuwait
12. Syria
13. Bahrain
14. Iran
15. Saudi Arabia
16. Cyprus
17. Yemen

Note that the rankings can change as more people provide their input.

Source: http://www.ranker.com/list/middle-easte ... n/mtechman

As others have stated, it can be difficult, but not impossible to date in the Middle East. There are some very beautiful women there and from very limited experience, some of them have very healthy sex drives, even if they may come across as very prudish in public.

Good luck
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

One thing I've wondered about ME females - are Arab females generally as hot as Sephardic Jewesses, who are some of the most consistently attractive females I have encountered? If they are it is probably good policy that they cover themselves up.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Holy shit! That's crazy! I think it was in U.A.E. a woman got raped by one of her co-workers (she was from Norway & was there on business) & she got locked-up for it! Not incredibly hard to see that sort of thing happening here, but it's pretty standard over there. Basically, it's a sanctioned action over there.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

ladislav wrote:They can't wait to date you:

That one on the front left is pretty good looking.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Middle Eastern women are usually hairy and manly.

Other than that their families usually are controlling and suck. They seem to care more about their family than you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wolfeye wrote:I think it was in U.A.E. a woman got raped by one of her co-workers (she was from Norway & was there on business) & she got locked-up for it!
It was more that she whored it up with a co-worker and made the usual rape-is-sex-I-later-regret bogus complaint as though she were in feminaziland, and then rightfully got locked up as the slut that she was.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:One thing I've wondered about ME females - are Arab females generally as hot as Sephardic Jewesses, who are some of the most consistently attractive females I have encountered? If they are it is probably good policy that they cover themselves up.
Lebanese Christians ("Maronites") are just like that. Mouthwatering.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Re: What are Middle Eastern women like?

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

I have some experience, Stay away from the ones raised or bred in Western Societies (USA, Western Europe) as well as Western client states as Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc are 60% chances Wh0res wearing muslim clothing to hide the fact, (hence you see so many honor killings). But Many more in Western countries. They hide their westernized american woman sexual deviant under their cloths, but behind their families back may get f*uked as sluts, this is a case in the EU and UK.

Also the feminine and culture nature may depend on the Race of the woman you are going for, Among Arabs, the best are Lebanease and Syrian. Otherwise Persian/Iranian, probably very best. You can also be well with Armenians but stay away from Egyptians and Turks. But again the ones in the west are very different and some have multiple personalities. In Central Asia Pakistan, Tajikstan, Turkmenistan and Afghanistan most of whom were formerly lands of USSR & Iran may prove good but not to westerners, nor give visa if you marry someone from there. There is not many way to mix and mingle with the women specially if you are forgener, you cant court them to take it step further as marriage, the family wont let it go that far. Best bet maybe western influenced societies as Turkey, Syria or Israel. However the later one is not really Middle Eastern or muslim. this may sound crazy but you may actually have better luck in Saudi Arabia then the Middle East. :mrgreen: