Middle Eastern (Arab) Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Middle Eastern (Arab) Women

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I have a question: How are Middle Eastern (Arab) women like? Does anyone know the answer? I asked myself that while watching Aladdin last night. I would like to know. Also, is there a site like Date in Asia for Middle Eastern (Arab) women?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I'm an insurance agent and I've have a few middle eastern women as clients. I don't have any clients from Saudi but I do have some from Iran. They are all very feminine, kind and attractive ladies. However, I don't see any of them dating or marrying non-Muslim men.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

pete98146 wrote:I'm an insurance agent and I've have a few middle eastern women as clients. I don't have any clients from Saudi but I do have some from Iran. They are all very feminine, kind and attractive ladies. However, I don't see any of them dating or marrying non-Muslim men.

That is another possibility for me. Also, don't you mean you didn't see any Arab women with non- Muslim men? Just curious...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Islam prohibits Muslim women from dating/marrying non Muslims. And rarely is there dating. Most marriages are arranged. So convert and then you can go to any Muslim dating websites. Just google "dating muslims".
Your best bet would be Morocco- that is where all Muslims go to find wives. And it is a bit more liberated than other countries. You will also have to have a wedding according to Muslim traditions.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ladislav wrote:Islam prohibits Muslim women from dating/marrying non Muslims. And rarely is there dating. Most marriages are arranged. So convert and then you can go to any Muslim dating websites. Just google "dating muslims".
Your best bet would be Morocco- that is where all Muslims go to find wives. And it is a bit more liberated than other countries. You will also have to have a wedding according to Muslim traditions.

Wow... that sounds like a whole lot of red tape. What would you guys suggest?
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Converting to Islam is no small feat, and not something to be taken lightly. Islam isn't just a religion, it is a highly structured and controlling way of life. It involves religion, politics, social values and behavior, etc, etc. KNOW WELL what you're getting yourself into, before you commit to it. Also, if you decide to change your mind after converting, and try to 'revert' back, you take your life in your hands. The Koran allows for apostates to be murdered. Is all that really worth it, just to date/marry a Muslim woman? Kinda goes against the whole philosophy of this website, right? Keep in mind also that the Nation of Islam does not count as being "Muslim". The NOI is considered a heretical sect by mainstream Muslims (i.e. Sunnis and Shiites), and the parents of such a daughter would not likely let a NOI member marry their daughter.

If you are currently a Christian, there ARE Christians in/from the Middle East and Persia, and many have fled to the West for safety. Most of the Lebanese in the US for example are Maronite Christians (Catholic), while other ME Christians tend to be Coptic Orthodox, Palestinian (Antiochian Orthodox), or Syrian Orthodox. The Orthodox are also not likely to marry a non-Orthodox person either. I can't speak for the Maronites.
Last edited by Think Different on February 24th, 2011, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

oh my goodness they are very feminine. very good quality or high quality rather. very sweet kind and loving too. the muslim thing does get in the way though. but there are some arab women in dubai you can meet. that are not muslim. just be careful there. the authorities in dubai or all of arab world excluding israel, will get you into trouble for expressing interest in a woman on the street.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

RedDog wrote:Converting to Islam is no small feat, and not something to be taken lightly. Islam isn't just a religion, it is a highly structured and controlling way of life. It involves religion, politics, social values and behavior, etc, etc. KNOW WELL what you're getting yourself into, before you commit to it. Also, if you decide to change your mind after converting, and try to 'revert' back, you take your life in your hands. The Koran allows for apostates to be murdered. Is all that really worth it, just to date/marry a Muslim woman? Kinda goes against the whole philosophy of this website, right? Keep in mind also that the Nation of Islam does not count as being "Muslim". The NOI is considered a heretical sect by mainstream Muslims (i.e. Sunnis and Shiites), and the parents of such a daughter would not likely let a NOI member marry their daughter.

If you are currently a Christian, there ARE Christians in/from the Middle East and Persia, and many have fled to the West for safety. Most of the Lebanese in the US for example are Maronite Christians (Catholic), while other ME Christians tend to be Coptic Orthodox, Palestinian (Antiochian), or Syrian Orthodox. The Orthodox are also not likely to marry a non-Orthodox person either. I can't speak for the Maronites.
While you are 1,000,000,000+% right on that end, I never said that I wanted to convert to Islam. I would like to go on the record and say that while I have no problems with Muslims in general, that is just NOT my cup of tea.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ssjparris wrote:oh my goodness they are very feminine. very good quality or high quality rather. very sweet kind and loving too. the muslim thing does get in the way though. but there are some arab women in dubai you can meet. that are not muslim. just be careful there. the authorities in dubai or all of arab world excluding israel, will get you into trouble for expressing interest in a woman on the street.
wow, are you serious about that?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I actually dated an exchange Ph.D. student from Uzbekistan, very very feminine, tender, caring, loving, enjoys cooking, great sex, just excellent behavior - she knows when to smile, when to say something, when to be silent... I think of it today and just can't believe it was true. It was kind of like dreaming in real life! She was perfect in every way possible, no whining, always happy with everything, very smart about changing something she didn't like with me, pure Heaven on Earth! I would probably even think of marrying her, but she was a few years older and Muslim of course. However, she didn't mind that I was Christian and even mentioned that getting married would be awesome for us because I was so soft and caring, unlike men in Uzbekistan who treat women like garbage, beat them up etc.

What TOTALLY amazed me is that in Uzbek language word "husband" is the same as "owner or master" (like slave owner). So husband for a woman is everything. She told me that many Russians and Kazakh men come to Uzbekistan to find a wife because Uzbek girls are the best girls for marriage. They are a bit Middle Eastern looking - you know dark hair etc. But tenderness, softness, sexual drive and pleasing their man - I totally felt all of that! There is some kind of romanticism associated with Middle Eastern women - I can say that there is some truth to that.

So in conclusion - there are some Muslim girls that are not religious, just like some Jews that are not Orthodox. If you want to find a Muslim wife, try Central Asian countries. Kazakhstan is a bit different, their women are a bit tribal and often "have balls" in the family. Those women can be tender and very tough in the same time, I met a few. Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan could be great choices, in Kazakhstan you actually have about 30% of population Russian - European looking. Kazakhs are Asian looking, like Koreans. Oh yeah, there some ethnic Koreans as well, those girls are often really hot too! Also those countries are not popular for Americans yet, girls will totally love you.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

My overall impressions (as someone whose mother came from a Muslim country):

Malaysia: The young Malay/Muslim girls (a Malay is a Muslim, pretty much) are not inclined to marry non-Muslim men, nor are their parents willing to let them. None of my uncles are married to Malays.

Indonesia: Seemingly more liberal than Malaysia nowadays (with the exception of Aceh) and this tends to be reflected in the mentality of the youth. The girls (Muslim or otherwise) do not seem to care that I am a Roman Catholic. Their parents may, though.

FSU: They're barely Muslim, so they appear not to care.

Iran: The young appear to be fairly liberal (many I've found on dating sites are interested in dating Christians; some even seem to prefer it), but their parents seem to be more austere.

Arab countries: Much like Malaysia, although Moroccan girls online have been interested in me.

West African countries: Northern Muslim Nigeria appears to be quite austere, but I can't comment on countries like Guinea, Sierra Leone, etc.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Forget the images that the Western media feeds us. Middle Easterners can be incredibly energetic, fun people. Like the way they dance in this video - This is how many Latino dance parties feel like.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Middle Eastern (Arab) Women

Post by Jester »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I have a question: How are Middle Eastern (Arab) women like? Does anyone know the answer? I asked myself that while watching Aladdin last night. I would like to know. Also, is there a site like Date in Asia for Middle Eastern (Arab) women?
For great internet dating with both Christians and Moslems, try ArabLounge.com
http://arablounge.com/ I think a lot of the women there are in third countries, in which religion is not always a big issue.

To meet liberal-minded Moslems and Christian Arabs, you could try the night clubs and cafes in Beirut Lebanon. You'll know which Moslem girls are open to dating you, by the way they dress and dance.
:wink:

Armenian (Christian) men who have dated Moslem Arab girls have only good things to say about them. Submissive, caring, sweet, passionate.

If you wanted a hot young bride whose family will love you forever, you could get on a plane and go to Damascus, Syria, right now. Other cities too. Lots of people there would love to see a daughter get a visa out of the country during the current trouble, and before things get worse. I've thought about this myself. Several types of Christians there and three or four types of Moslems also.

Probably Syria, Libya, Tunisia and Egypt all have women quite anxious to leave. You could try ArabLounge to check the interest level in each country I guess...

There are Christian populations in all the North African countries, especially Algeria. Be careful of being seen with Moslem women in North Africa though. Keep that quiet except in Beirut, Morocco or maybe Damascus. Not sure about Algeria.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@falcon,

She's thick. I like hurrrrr. (The girl in the ME video you posted here)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Yup, E_Irizarry, I do too. :D I've danced with a lot of Latinas like that. :wink:

And if you can read the video title in Arabic, it says that it's dabka music from Syria.