Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Middle Eastern (Arab) Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or The Middle East.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

curious1234
Freshman Poster
Posts: 16
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 11:17 pm

Post by curious1234 » July 27th, 2013, 12:54 am

They can be pretty really. Yes, they can have wider hips by nature,which is nice, but the booties you see on the video show an obvious enlargement. Look at the shape and compare it too to their waists. The girls you saw might have had a bit different physique, big booties, but of a different shape and the booties did not differ compared to the waist so much. Quite interesting! I can see why men like this.

Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: October 18th, 2013, 12:56 am
Location: OH
Contact:

Post by Arabian_prince » November 6th, 2013, 9:30 pm

Thinking different is an idiot who doesnt know what hes talking about.

The only Arabic women you'll have a chance with is Lebenese Christian women, other than those, good luck!

travelsouth
Freshman Poster
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Post by travelsouth » November 19th, 2013, 5:54 pm

I remember back when the media was covering Iran that the women protesting in the streets where pretty damn fine. That being said you can't just jump on a plane and fly to Iran. Or at least I sure wouldn't. Your only chance is to either date Christians as it has been noted or to use the internet to track down liberal girls that want to break out from the BS holding them back. There has got to be really educated ones showing up online and looking for Westerners. You've got to figure out where to meet them, but I would think you can find women from all over the world online. If you want an Iranian girl you'll figure it out.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » November 20th, 2013, 3:36 am

travelsouth wrote:I remember back when the media was covering Iran that the women protesting in the streets where pretty damn fine. That being said you can't just jump on a plane and fly to Iran. Or at least I sure wouldn't. Your only chance is to either date Christians as it has been noted or to use the internet to track down liberal girls that want to break out from the BS holding them back. There has got to be really educated ones showing up online and looking for Westerners. You've got to figure out where to meet them, but I would think you can find women from all over the world online. If you want an Iranian girl you'll figure it out.
Go find Westernized Middle-Eastern girls in Europe then. There's plenty of them in Europe--and they're much more sexually open than their peers back home. In fact, their known for being somewhat loose in some parts of Europe, especially Turkish, Lebanese and Iranian chicks.

Also, Indian chicks are pretty fine in Europe, too! I see lots of fine Indian chicks with White and Black guys in the United Kingdom.

travelsouth
Freshman Poster
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Post by travelsouth » November 20th, 2013, 6:53 pm

zboy1 wrote:
travelsouth wrote:I remember back when the media was covering Iran that the women protesting in the streets where pretty damn fine. That being said you can't just jump on a plane and fly to Iran. Or at least I sure wouldn't. Your only chance is to either date Christians as it has been noted or to use the internet to track down liberal girls that want to break out from the BS holding them back. There has got to be really educated ones showing up online and looking for Westerners. You've got to figure out where to meet them, but I would think you can find women from all over the world online. If you want an Iranian girl you'll figure it out.
Go find Westernized Middle-Eastern girls in Europe then. There's plenty of them in Europe--and they're much more sexually open than their peers back home. In fact, their known for being somewhat loose in some parts of Europe, especially Turkish, Lebanese and Iranian chicks.

Also, Indian chicks are pretty fine in Europe, too! I see lots of fine Indian chicks with White and Black guys in the United Kingdom.
For sure. I'd tell the OP to figure it out and go find what you want.

Rocky Top
Freshman Poster
Posts: 231
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 4:23 pm
Location: Tennessee

Post by Rocky Top » December 1st, 2013, 5:52 pm

Arabian_prince wrote:Thinking different is an idiot who doesnt know what hes talking about.

The only Arabic women you'll have a chance with is Lebenese Christian women, other than those, good luck!
Huh?? What in this post of his leads you to believe that he is saying that a Westerner has a decent shot at an Muslim or Arab woman?
Think Different wrote:Converting to Islam is no small feat, and not something to be taken lightly. Islam isn't just a religion, it is a highly structured and controlling way of life. It involves religion, politics, social values and behavior, etc, etc. KNOW WELL what you're getting yourself into, before you commit to it. Also, if you decide to change your mind after converting, and try to 'revert' back, you take your life in your hands. The Koran allows for apostates to be murdered. Is all that really worth it, just to date/marry a Muslim woman? Kinda goes against the whole philosophy of this website, right? Keep in mind also that the Nation of Islam does not count as being "Muslim". The NOI is considered a heretical sect by mainstream Muslims (i.e. Sunnis and Shiites), and the parents of such a daughter would not likely let a NOI member marry their daughter.

If you are currently a Christian, there ARE Christians in/from the Middle East and Persia, and many have fled to the West for safety. Most of the Lebanese in the US for example are Maronite Christians (Catholic), while other ME Christians tend to be Coptic Orthodox, Palestinian (Antiochian Orthodox), or Syrian Orthodox. The Orthodox are also not likely to marry a non-Orthodox person either. I can't speak for the Maronites.
Maybe I'm missing something in this post that would have conflicted with what you stated, but I don't know...

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Post by theprimebait » January 10th, 2014, 10:49 pm

zboy1 wrote:
travelsouth wrote:I remember back when the media was covering Iran that the women protesting in the streets where pretty damn fine. That being said you can't just jump on a plane and fly to Iran. Or at least I sure wouldn't. Your only chance is to either date Christians as it has been noted or to use the internet to track down liberal girls that want to break out from the BS holding them back. There has got to be really educated ones showing up online and looking for Westerners. You've got to figure out where to meet them, but I would think you can find women from all over the world online. If you want an Iranian girl you'll figure it out.
Go find Westernized Middle-Eastern girls in Europe then. There's plenty of them in Europe--and they're much more sexually open than their peers back home. In fact, their known for being somewhat loose in some parts of Europe, especially Turkish, Lebanese and Iranian chicks.

Also, Indian chicks are pretty fine in Europe, too! I see lots of fine Indian chicks with White and Black guys in the United Kingdom.
sadly this is wrong.these girls are not open at all.you have a minority that do sleep with men,but it is always with a Arab man.

although you can have a chance with Turkish girls in turkey.like western cities(izmir).

but don't expect them to be muslim wives,they are very secular and believe in feminism.Lebanese women in europe are christians,but Iranian women generally are atheists.

their number is so small its irrelevant.goodluck finding them.


I'm telling you the only place you can get a ME girl is really south america.

european ME girls are very racist,and only date their own,and maybe(maybe)a white guy.

Heck here,the arab bitches don't even date berber men!and they are of the same country!

the turkish girls wont date a kurdish man and so on.

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1384
Joined: August 23rd, 2007, 5:17 pm

Post by The_Adventurer » January 10th, 2014, 11:14 pm

There are tons of Iranians in Philippines. Many go to study there because it is cheaper and the degrees apparently have clout back home.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Enticer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 270
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 5:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Post by Enticer » January 18th, 2014, 5:55 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
Falcon wrote:Yup, E_Irizarry, I do too. :D I've danced with a lot of Latinas like that. :wink:

And if you can read the video title in Arabic, it says that it's dabka music from Syria.
What's so funny is that when I used to "smash" this Persian chick in Australia when I was visiting,
I would say that Latinas look so similar to Arabic women. She narcissistically replied, "Honey,
they come from us. We have been around for thousands of years!"

She actually became mad that I was being politically-correct with her while I was courting her!
She said, "Stop with the bullshit and tell me how you really feel"

So I threw her in the corner and threw my tongue down her throat. When we stopped after a couple
of minutes, she was like, "That was okay. I think you can do better else where. Be aggressive. In
Iran, we like our man to become more aggressive!!!"

So we went to the hostel I was staying in, and then we were f***ing in the room bareback, and
I deliberately announced, "I'm going come inside of you, got damn it!" She kept going without
changing emotion nor a break in her stroke! Voila, I was shaking like a faggot with touret's
while I was cumming hence collapsing onto her. Never rushed me to get off of her.

We laid there for 20 minutes out of gas in that position.

True shit! LOL!!!!
That's good shit right there!!!!!!!!! 8)

Enticer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 270
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 5:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Post by Enticer » January 18th, 2014, 6:15 am

OK...so the real questions are:

Will ME women, living in the ME...marry then move to the US with an American...providing the religious and cultural issues are cool? EX: Meeting a christian woman and courting her for a time, then marry and bring her here.

Do they dislike divorce?

How do they age?

How do they deal with age difference? They ok with dating older men?

Drug and alcohol abuse? Depression or suicide issues?

I live in the US,....need to stay here and am 44. I make a fair wage and have my own house in the country. My ideal would be a 30yr old single woman who wants a new life and the love of a lifetime and a family.

I see some ME women as being the ideal beautiful, loving, caring submissive and dedicated woman...not easily westernized and not easily spoiled. 100% trusting to her man and greatful for the simplest of gifts and pleasures. But she HAS to be wanting to move here and stay here....in the USA. I'm not leaving...

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Post by theprimebait » January 29th, 2014, 2:15 am

Enticer wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Falcon wrote:Yup, E_Irizarry, I do too. :D I've danced with a lot of Latinas like that. :wink:

And if you can read the video title in Arabic, it says that it's dabka music from Syria.
What's so funny is that when I used to "smash" this Persian chick in Australia when I was visiting,
I would say that Latinas look so similar to Arabic women. She narcissistically replied, "Honey,
they come from us. We have been around for thousands of years!"

She actually became mad that I was being politically-correct with her while I was courting her!
She said, "Stop with the bullshit and tell me how you really feel"

So I threw her in the corner and threw my tongue down her throat. When we stopped after a couple
of minutes, she was like, "That was okay. I think you can do better else where. Be aggressive. In
Iran, we like our man to become more aggressive!!!"

So we went to the hostel I was staying in, and then we were f***ing in the room bareback, and
I deliberately announced, "I'm going come inside of you, got damn it!" She kept going without
changing emotion nor a break in her stroke! Voila, I was shaking like a faggot with touret's
while I was cumming hence collapsing onto her. Never rushed me to get off of her.

We laid there for 20 minutes out of gas in that position.

True shit! LOL!!!!
That's good shit right there!!!!!!!!! 8)
this happened...

persians hate arabs especially liberal Shahist atheist ones overseas,they wouldn't say ''us''when refering to arabs.they hate arabs more than jews do,and always stress how different they are and how aryan they are etc.

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Post by theprimebait » January 29th, 2014, 2:20 am

Enticer wrote:OK...so the real questions are:

Will ME women, living in the ME...marry then move to the US with an American...providing the religious and cultural issues are cool? EX: Meeting a christian woman and courting her for a time, then marry and bring her here.

Do they dislike divorce?

How do they age?

How do they deal with age difference? They ok with dating older men?

Drug and alcohol abuse? Depression or suicide issues?

I live in the US,....need to stay here and am 44. I make a fair wage and have my own house in the country. My ideal would be a 30yr old single woman who wants a new life and the love of a lifetime and a family.

I see some ME women as being the ideal beautiful, loving, caring submissive and dedicated woman...not easily westernized and not easily spoiled. 100% trusting to her man and greatful for the simplest of gifts and pleasures. But she HAS to be wanting to move here and stay here....in the USA. I'm not leaving...
if you were muslim you could do that easily,but she would have to have contact with her family,if her parents could live with you even better,as thats the rule in muslim households.

but yeah it could be done.but you should aim for younger women.there aren't too many 30 yr old single women in muslim lands.IDK why westerners always want the scraps.

FYI,my grandad married women in his 60's that were late teens /early twenties.

Enticer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 270
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 5:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Post by Enticer » January 29th, 2014, 6:48 am

In the west, we think of maturity in stages of 20-25-30 years old. So...my mind thinks that a woman 25 is VERY immature and a handful. She may not be able to handle the cesspool of the US mindset...

..and yes, we'd be living here...that is not an option. I have a child here. I'm not moving...

So...how mature are ME women at age 25 versus the west?

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Post by theprimebait » January 29th, 2014, 7:31 pm

Enticer wrote:In the west, we think of maturity in stages of 20-25-30 years old. So...my mind thinks that a woman 25 is VERY immature and a handful. She may not be able to handle the cesspool of the US mindset...

..and yes, we'd be living here...that is not an option. I have a child here. I'm not moving...

So...how mature are ME women at age 25 versus the west?
Darker middle easterners go thru puberty earlier than white people.I mean physichally.I could grow a beard at age 12,and many of the women I knew had breasts at age 11 and a half.maturity does vary from race to race,and its well known muslim women mature earlier.

mentally,they are raised to cook,clean,and help out as a child.no religious muslim woman will succumb to western influence,for one,she wouldn't speak the language,two muslims don't watch western TV or associatte with kuffar.its haram in islam to have non-muslim friends,and muslimas only talk to other muslimas anyway.besides muslim women have a low opinion and some could call it hatred towards western women for being slutty and immodest.they are literally offended by western women.of course they are polite in mixed company,but most muslimas I know do not like non-muslim women unless they are like orthodox christians,I know in the levant we are pretty tight with them as friends if they are following the same values as us.Ironically when they go to europe they don't assmilate with their fellow christians but usually have contact with us,because we share the same culture and values as orthodox arabs.

anyway the whole being spoiled by the local culture is a non-issue with muslimas.women don't stray because it means

!)no more money

2)SHAME and being an OUTCAST in the community(women are herd animals)

3)in extreme cases the dad just kills her

as for maturity,dude..I've been over the houses of friends with their 11 yr old sisters doing the cooking,and the cleaning and playing hostess(and they loved doing so).this is so common in the culture.

alot of 10 yr old muslimas are more mature than 26 yr old westerners.thats the truth.

but I don't recommend the islam route unless you are serious about the religion.if you shame their family by divorcing her for no reason it could spell trouble.I have stories to tell....

somedude
Freshman Poster
Posts: 86
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Post by somedude » January 29th, 2014, 11:07 pm

theprimebait wrote:
Enticer wrote:In the west, we think of maturity in stages of 20-25-30 years old. So...my mind thinks that a woman 25 is VERY immature and a handful. She may not be able to handle the cesspool of the US mindset...

..and yes, we'd be living here...that is not an option. I have a child here. I'm not moving...

So...how mature are ME women at age 25 versus the west?
Darker middle easterners go thru puberty earlier than white people.I mean physichally.I could grow a beard at age 12,and many of the women I knew had breasts at age 11 and a half.maturity does vary from race to race,and its well known muslim women mature earlier.

mentally,they are raised to cook,clean,and help out as a child.no religious muslim woman will succumb to western influence,for one,she wouldn't speak the language,two muslims don't watch western TV or associatte with kuffar.its haram in islam to have non-muslim friends,and muslimas only talk to other muslimas anyway.besides muslim women have a low opinion and some could call it hatred towards western women for being slutty and immodest.they are literally offended by western women.of course they are polite in mixed company,but most muslimas I know do not like non-muslim women unless they are like orthodox christians,I know in the levant we are pretty tight with them as friends if they are following the same values as us.Ironically when they go to europe they don't assmilate with their fellow christians but usually have contact with us,because we share the same culture and values as orthodox arabs.

anyway the whole being spoiled by the local culture is a non-issue with muslimas.women don't stray because it means

!)no more money

2)SHAME and being an OUTCAST in the community(women are herd animals)

3)in extreme cases the dad just kills her

as for maturity,dude..I've been over the houses of friends with their 11 yr old sisters doing the cooking,and the cleaning and playing hostess(and they loved doing so).this is so common in the culture.

alot of 10 yr old muslimas are more mature than 26 yr old westerners.thats the truth.

but I don't recommend the islam route unless you are serious about the religion.if you shame their family by divorcing her for no reason it could spell trouble.I have stories to tell....

Enticer, speaking from experience I would advise not bringing a woman to the US unless you are extremely patient and willing to gamble on American culture influencing her. Maturity is relative in that a woman may seem mature in her own culture and surrounding she grew up in, but may lack maturity in other areas not yet exposed to you. Especially a culture foreign to her (this goes for anyone actually of any gender).

American culture will do it's best to influence and change her, she will experience culture shock to some degree. How she gets through it, and how good you are at patiently helping her through it, during this phase will determine whether she changes too. It makes some go a bit crazy, some turn into the AW types that are described on these forums, the lucky will come through it without the negative changes but with more knowledge and experience (maturity).

My ME experiences are from Egypt having lived there for awhile pre-revolution, and married there. Thus what I describe below may be limited to Egyptian muslim traditions and not necessarily global muslim traditions.

To marry a muslim woman in a traditional sense, you are required to convert if you're not already muslim. No pre-marital sex at all, and "dating" is simply meeting at a coffee shop and talking. There are the minority of course who may bang you and go to the disco tech, but these types are fairly westernized and of the same cloth that is AW types that you are wanting to avoid.

The woman needs to have approval from her family to marry you, final decision up to her father, this means you need to meet them, get to know them, if they do not approve you're SOL. She will not be able to marry you (unless of the minority type who doesn't mind being disowned from family).

If you pass all of the above tests, then you get to negotiate with the family on the dowry. Yes dowry. This generally speaking means a lump of money, a place to live (you buy an apartment/house for her), and of course the gold jewelry for her to wear at wedding. This goes into the thousands (dollars), unless you're wooing a peasant who doesn't give a shit and wanting a visa, or a middle-aged divorcee who also doesn't give a shit.

OK all that is settled, now where to marry? Usually the family isn't going to allow her to go to another country to be wed. So expect to do some traveling yourself (unless you've met a local who's family is also here).

The marriage itself takes place with you sitting across from her father in front of an official, you ask the father for her etc. he agrees you all sign some papers. Congrats you're now legally married, but wait, you still cannot be with her. There is now what's called making it public. Thats where the party comes in where family, friends etc. are all invited and dressed up. This is generally a catered party at a hotel ballroom, or other similar venue. You get to pay for this too, and how extravagant it is, is negotiated between you and her and sometimes the family has a little say in it depending on her.

Now that your married, expect at least one year, sometimes two in waiting for immigration process to bring her to US. Where are you going to live during this process? If you come back to the US leaving her there for a year or more with just visits now and then, expect allot of friction, and maybe even triggering the batshit crazy woman gene on that "mature" woman you thought you knew.

Again, speaking above from first hand experience. The traditions and customs may vary between different ME/muslim countries, but will be similar I imagine.

Good luck.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Africa and The Middle East”