Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Middle Eastern (Arab) Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or The Middle East.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » July 6th, 2012, 5:04 am

Falcon wrote:Yup, E_Irizarry, I do too. :D I've danced with a lot of Latinas like that. :wink:

And if you can read the video title in Arabic, it says that it's dabka music from Syria.
What's so funny is that when I used to "smash" this Persian chick in Australia when I was visiting,
I would say that Latinas look so similar to Arabic women. She narcissistically replied, "Honey,
they come from us. We have been around for thousands of years!"

She actually became mad that I was being politically-correct with her while I was courting her!
She said, "Stop with the bullshit and tell me how you really feel"

So I threw her in the corner and threw my tongue down her throat. When we stopped after a couple
of minutes, she was like, "That was okay. I think you can do better else where. Be aggressive. In
Iran, we like our man to become more aggressive!!!"

So we went to the hostel I was staying in, and then we were f***ing in the room bareback, and
I deliberately announced, "I'm going come inside of you, got damn it!" She kept going without
changing emotion nor a break in her stroke! Voila, I was shaking like a faggot with touret's
while I was cumming hence collapsing onto her. Never rushed me to get off of her.

We laid there for 20 minutes out of gas in that position.

True shit! LOL!!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Falcon
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1853
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 12:59 am

Post by Falcon » July 6th, 2012, 7:56 am

Genetic studies do show that many Latin Americans have North African (Moroccan or Algerian, and hence Arab and/or Berber) patrilineal descent, since many Spanish settlers had come from southern Spain, which was formerly Muslim territory. Some, like Shakira, are of Lebanese descent.

Oh yeah, and once this Persian chick was hitting on me at school. She later revealed that she had a black bf. So one day while I was walking along, and she said "Hey how are you doing" while she was with her black bf. That guy stared at me ferociously like a piece of meat ... I only had one thought on my mind: "RUN!" :P

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Post by djfourmoney » July 6th, 2012, 8:32 am

I'm a simple person, I am not sure why somebody would make it difficult on yourself. Toure' is married a Syrian woman, not sure she's Muslim I doubt it, I think Toure' is Christian.

Islam is a lifestyle not just a religion. As Red Foxx said on Harlem Nights, that is some Mean p***y to change Gods. I say no p***y is worth changing your belief system.

Are Arab/Persian women attractive? Yes, are they worth the trouble? Unless they are Christian, I say no.

As far as the 'Stans are concerned, yes they tend to treat their women like trash and its off the beaten path in the MOB business. None the less there are a few men that have ventured into that part of Asia and come up big.

Life is already hard enough without complicating it more IMHO.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Post by djfourmoney » July 6th, 2012, 8:36 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
Falcon wrote:Yup, E_Irizarry, I do too. :D I've danced with a lot of Latinas like that. :wink:

And if you can read the video title in Arabic, it says that it's dabka music from Syria.
What's so funny is that when I used to "smash" this Persian chick in Australia when I was visiting,
I would say that Latinas look so similar to Arabic women. She narcissistically replied, "Honey,
they come from us. We have been around for thousands of years!"

She actually became mad that I was being politically-correct with her while I was courting her!
She said, "Stop with the bullshit and tell me how you really feel"

So I threw her in the corner and threw my tongue down her throat. When we stopped after a couple
of minutes, she was like, "That was okay. I think you can do better else where. Be aggressive. In
Iran, we like our man to become more aggressive!!!"

So we went to the hostel I was staying in, and then we were f***ing in the room bareback, and
I deliberately announced, "I'm going come inside of you, got damn it!" She kept going without
changing emotion nor a break in her stroke! Voila, I was shaking like a faggot with touret's
while I was cumming hence collapsing onto her. Never rushed me to get off of her.

We laid there for 20 minutes out of gas in that position.

True shit! LOL!!!!
Nice story, I don't find Persian women very often on IR sites and no I am not going to venture onto "regular" sights, its the pits.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » July 6th, 2012, 4:59 pm

Falcon wrote:Genetic studies do show that many Latin Americans have North African (Moroccan or Algerian, and hence Arab and/or Berber) patrilineal descent, since many Spanish settlers had come from southern Spain, which was formerly Muslim territory. Some, like Shakira, are of Lebanese descent.
This, I know already. I`m glad you know this too.
Falcon wrote:Oh yeah, and once this Persian chick was hitting on me at school. She later revealed that she had a black bf. So one day while I was walking along, and she said "Hey how are you doing" while she was with her black bf. That guy stared at me ferociously like a piece of meat ... I only had one thought on my mind: "RUN!" :P
LOL. A deleted scene from Jackass 3-D I may add?? LOL!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » July 6th, 2012, 5:01 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Falcon wrote:Yup, E_Irizarry, I do too. :D I've danced with a lot of Latinas like that. :wink:

And if you can read the video title in Arabic, it says that it's dabka music from Syria.
What's so funny is that when I used to "smash" this Persian chick in Australia when I was visiting,
I would say that Latinas look so similar to Arabic women. She narcissistically replied, "Honey,
they come from us. We have been around for thousands of years!"

She actually became mad that I was being politically-correct with her while I was courting her!
She said, "Stop with the bullshit and tell me how you really feel"

So I threw her in the corner and threw my tongue down her throat. When we stopped after a couple
of minutes, she was like, "That was okay. I think you can do better else where. Be aggressive. In
Iran, we like our man to become more aggressive!!!"

So we went to the hostel I was staying in, and then we were f***ing in the room bareback, and
I deliberately announced, "I'm going come inside of you, got damn it!" She kept going without
changing emotion nor a break in her stroke! Voila, I was shaking like a faggot with touret's
while I was cumming hence collapsing onto her. Never rushed me to get off of her.

We laid there for 20 minutes out of gas in that position.

True shit! LOL!!!!
Nice story, I don't find Persian women very often on IR sites and no I am not going to venture onto "regular" sights, its the pits.
It was reality because they say that reality is stranger than fiction! :O) I personally want to find a way to get to Iran. I heard the women love to fcuk and they are gorgeous as all-get-out. I have been told that fronting like I'm Canadian may not hold weight there so I have to get a passport from another country so I can go.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

curious1234
Freshman Poster
Posts: 16
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 11:17 pm

Watch out!

Post by curious1234 » July 23rd, 2013, 11:27 pm

I know a lot of Arab women, and unfortunately I don't think very highly of them. Watch out! Appearances are deceptive. They seem to be modest and feminine, and so on, but that is just a game. Sometimes, I think where they got their high and mighty attitude from. They think they are God's gift or something, but that doesn't go with trying to improve themselves as a human being, being more spiritual, better educated (genuinely), etc. They are very materialistic and bitchy towards other women. They do it with a smile at whoever they are bitchy towards as they have no balls to confront other people. They ony want men who have loads of cash and a status. When they're married to foreigners at parties they flirt unshamelessly with other men to try to make their husbands jealous as they know they can pull it off with foreign husbands. If they had Arab husbands, they wouldn't even dare.

I know 1 Arab woman who married a foreigh guy, and I know she loves him, but there aren't many 'normal' Arab women unfortunately.

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Post by theprimebait » July 24th, 2013, 12:12 am

djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Falcon wrote:Yup, E_Irizarry, I do too. :D I've danced with a lot of Latinas like that. :wink:

And if you can read the video title in Arabic, it says that it's dabka music from Syria.
What's so funny is that when I used to "smash" this Persian chick in Australia when I was visiting,
I would say that Latinas look so similar to Arabic women. She narcissistically replied, "Honey,
they come from us. We have been around for thousands of years!"

She actually became mad that I was being politically-correct with her while I was courting her!
She said, "Stop with the bullshit and tell me how you really feel"

So I threw her in the corner and threw my tongue down her throat. When we stopped after a couple
of minutes, she was like, "That was okay. I think you can do better else where. Be aggressive. In
Iran, we like our man to become more aggressive!!!"

So we went to the hostel I was staying in, and then we were f***ing in the room bareback, and
I deliberately announced, "I'm going come inside of you, got damn it!" She kept going without
changing emotion nor a break in her stroke! Voila, I was shaking like a faggot with touret's
while I was cumming hence collapsing onto her. Never rushed me to get off of her.

We laid there for 20 minutes out of gas in that position.

True shit! LOL!!!!
Nice story, I don't find Persian women very often on IR sites and no I am not going to venture onto "regular" sights, its the pits.
Guys,persians and arabs aren't the same people.they hate each other.arabs are semites,while persians are Med-indo europeans.there are blond persians,and many of them can fit into southern eastern and central europe(Ukraine),phenotypically and genetically,whereas pure arabs are more related to East africans.if you want to see a True arabs look up Yemeni people in google search images,many of them can fit right into ethiopia or Eritrea.Chris Brown looks very Yemeni to me.

Persians arent culturally the same as Arabs either,they don't look alike at all.also most persians outside Iran itself,are either Atheists,agnostics,secular or Jewish.a large percentage of the american persian community is Jewish.in Iran the upper classes are secular aswell and tend to be closet Atheists.most Persians are known to sleep around and use Drugs,persian women don't have a good reputation in the west.easy to lay if you got connections but not Wifey material.

rural Iranian girls are totally different and prime wife material.the thing is is that when the shah was overthrown all the secular and westernized persians mostly left to america and aus,europe etc most of them Hate arabs ,islam and their countrymen and call us donkeys.

however,I knew a lighthskinned black guy that was banging a persian student from Iran.Black persian marriages aren't common but also not rare.although I woudl strongly recommend to pump and dump persian chicks in the west,they arent wife material.high maintenance,shallow,slutty,and drug users.guidettes.

Arabs:

contrary to most peoples Idea,most Arabs in the americas are Greek or syriac Orthodox Christians.they are westernized and are easy to date if you know them and know their culture.in america 66 % are Christians and very affluent.Lebanese,palestinian migrants in latin america also tend to be Christians.religion isn't a problem.most people think palestinains are all Taliban like muslim fanatics,truth is we're the most educated,rich,Secular and also the most Christian arab group,30 % of us are Christians.Lebanese arabs are almost all Christians.

whereas in europe the arabs are all muslims.coming from north africa and all.
context guys,context.of course a rural persian girl from some islamic village in Iran wont be the same as gaming a atheist party animal persian girl from abroad.of course going to Yemen expecting to ''score''will be different then finding Christian lebanese girls overseas.and of course if your intention is marriage a secular woman wont be the same as a muslim woman from their village back home.

context guys.if you want persian or arab girls you just gotta find the right place.

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Re: Watch out!

Post by theprimebait » July 24th, 2013, 12:24 am

curious1234 wrote:I know a lot of Arab women, and unfortunately I don't think very highly of them. Watch out! Appearances are deceptive. They seem to be modest and feminine, and so on, but that is just a game. Sometimes, I think where they got their high and mighty attitude from. They think they are God's gift or something, but that doesn't go with trying to improve themselves as a human being, being more spiritual, better educated (genuinely), etc. They are very materialistic and bitchy towards other women. They do it with a smile at whoever they are bitchy towards as they have no balls to confront other people. They ony want men who have loads of cash and a status. When they're married to foreigners at parties they flirt unshamelessly with other men to try to make their husbands jealous as they know they can pull it off with foreign husbands. If they had Arab husbands, they wouldn't even dare.

I know 1 Arab woman who married a foreigh guy, and I know she loves him, but there aren't many 'normal' Arab women unfortunately.
This tends to be True in my Experience for arabs in the west.although you gotta put it into context,a Yemeni woman who wears a niqab and isn't allowed by law to go to the store without a male guardian will be different then a 2nd generation secular French algerian girl,or christian lebanese girl who are basically white women with arab names.but Even those westernized women wouldnt pull off half the Shit they try on their white husbands with an Arab husband,chrsitian or muslim.as I wrote about earlier many of them crave a white husband because they get ''better treatment''wich in their minds is: I can walk all over him.the Arab guy would beat her,throw acid in her face etc for flirting wth another guy(I don't condone any of that ,btw).

I think if youre muslim,then Yemen and syria are great places for Wives.Yemeni women won't Even leave the house without a guardian.speaking to males is Taboo.even taking pictures of them is taboo.

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXAWT-YD_fc[/youtube]

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQHE_JVrzt0[/youtube]

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nWt5fA0PHE[/youtube]

none of that dancing with other males shit like women of other Races.


curious1234
Freshman Poster
Posts: 16
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 11:17 pm

Re: Watch out!

Post by curious1234 » July 24th, 2013, 1:01 am

This tends to be True in my Experience for arabs in the west.although you gotta put it into context,a Yemeni woman who wears a niqab and isn't allowed by law to go to the store without a male guardian will be different then a 2nd generation secular French algerian girl,or christian lebanese girl who are basically white women with arab names.but Even those westernized women wouldnt pull off half the Shit they try on their white husbands with an Arab husband,chrsitian or muslim.as I wrote about earlier many of them crave a white husband because they get ''better treatment''wich in their minds is: I can walk all over him.the Arab guy would beat her,throw acid in her face etc for flirting wth another guy(I don't condone any of that ,btw).

I think if youre muslim,then Yemen and syria are great places for Wives.Yemeni women won't Even leave the house without a guardian.speaking to males is Taboo.even taking pictures of them is taboo.

That is quite funny as this is my experience in the Middle East:) They are Saudi, Lebanese, Egyptian, etc. I have given these women a lot of benefit of the doubt, and I have lost faith...with few exceptions.Yes, they crave a whitie as this gives them a better position, especially in the Middle East, where Arabs are treated badly. It's a ticket to a better world, something to show off with, no, not talking here just about a better positions; it's the prestige and image. The same goes for Arabs, who are hunting western wives for the same reason-passport, which is quite sad.

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Re: Watch out!

Post by theprimebait » July 24th, 2013, 1:44 am

curious1234 wrote:This tends to be True in my Experience for arabs in the west.although you gotta put it into context,a Yemeni woman who wears a niqab and isn't allowed by law to go to the store without a male guardian will be different then a 2nd generation secular French algerian girl,or christian lebanese girl who are basically white women with arab names.but Even those westernized women wouldnt pull off half the Shit they try on their white husbands with an Arab husband,chrsitian or muslim.as I wrote about earlier many of them crave a white husband because they get ''better treatment''wich in their minds is: I can walk all over him.the Arab guy would beat her,throw acid in her face etc for flirting wth another guy(I don't condone any of that ,btw).

I think if youre muslim,then Yemen and syria are great places for Wives.Yemeni women won't Even leave the house without a guardian.speaking to males is Taboo.even taking pictures of them is taboo.

That is quite funny as this is my experience in the Middle East:) They are Saudi, Lebanese, Egyptian, etc. I have given these women a lot of benefit of the doubt, and I have lost faith...with few exceptions.Yes, they crave a whitie as this gives them a better position, especially in the Middle East, where Arabs are treated badly. It's a ticket to a better world, something to show off with, no, not talking here just about a better positions; it's the prestige and image. The same goes for Arabs, who are hunting western wives for the same reason-passport, which is quite sad.
Yes,My arabic friend told me walking with a White man is a sign of prestige,you want to show him off.

I personally would never date a arab woman except for a Yemeniyah.I dont like their materialism and two facedness.

curious1234
Freshman Poster
Posts: 16
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 11:17 pm

Post by curious1234 » July 24th, 2013, 10:05 am

True, true. I also work with these women and find it very difficult. Their two 'facedness' and lack of being team players make things quite hard. I have no clue why they are so stuck up as there is no reason for this at all.

The only experience I have with Yemeni women is when I befriended a Yemeni family. She was the only I have met. I must say she did a great job with raising her kids. She wasn't like most Arab women who would wash their hands off bringing up their kids and leave it to her maid. No, she did everything herself. The kids were so sweet.

Which raises another issue-bring kids up....hmmm...

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Post by theprimebait » July 24th, 2013, 4:03 pm

curious1234 wrote:True, true. I also work with these women and find it very difficult. Their two 'facedness' and lack of being team players make things quite hard. I have no clue why they are so stuck up as there is no reason for this at all.

The only experience I have with Yemeni women is when I befriended a Yemeni family. She was the only I have met. I must say she did a great job with raising her kids. She wasn't like most Arab women who would wash their hands off bringing up their kids and leave it to her maid. No, she did everything herself. The kids were so sweet.

Which raises another issue-bring kids up....hmmm...
You also have to put things in context.women who work in the arab world,especially around men are less strict and traditional.they tend to be from upper classes wich emulate westerners.in Egypt I saw those types and they were very snobby and full of themselves,while the poorer and stricter girls were totally different,very friendly,a whole different world.and yes its funny because these women leave everything to their maids,and get very very Obese.almost every Kuwaiti women I saw was Obese.the richer the arab country the worse the women.Yemen is poor so it explains why they are so different.

I think Yemeni and Omani girls are the best though.

curious1234
Freshman Poster
Posts: 16
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 11:17 pm

Post by curious1234 » July 24th, 2013, 8:59 pm

You also have to put things in context.women who work in the arab world,especially around men are less strict and traditional.they tend to be from upper classes wich emulate westerners.in Egypt I saw those types and they were very snobby and full of themselves,while the poorer and stricter girls were totally different,very friendly,a whole different world.and yes its funny because these women leave everything to their maids,and get very very Obese.almost every Kuwaiti women I saw was Obese.the richer the arab country the worse the women.Yemen is poor so it explains why they are so different.

I think Yemeni and Omani girls are the best though.
The thing is I am also talking about women who only work with women and are quite religious. You are probably right about the westernised ones. MOney or freedom (or rather the illusion of it) changes a lot. People lose their identity and values, especially in the Middle East. They get totally confused.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Africa and The Middle East”