Marari beach

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
stravelcostia
Freshman Poster

Marari beach

Post by stravelcostia »

Marari Beach resort is Kerala’s most beautiful attraction to visitors. The beach resort is a modern and ancient combination of Kerala tradition and offers many facilities to the travelers. It is such a peaceful and relaxing place covered with coconut trees all around. The fish is so spicy and delicious and yummy sauce makes it more tasteful. The beaches are so quiet and charming which really grab tourist attention by its eye catching and scenic beauty...
u should have a visit to the place..
thanks..

atenas costa rica
manuel antonio national park

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I bet'cha that there's a plethora of kitty-cat over there on PC standby.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!