Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Diseases?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Postby MrMan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:23 am

I had some time where I was doing some low-brain-activity spreadsheet work. I listened to most of the McCabe video, about as much as I could take of an Infomercial.

He made a mistake about chemistry, calling singlet oxygen O1. At least according to Wikipedia, singlet oxygen is an O2 molecule, but different from regular O2 molecules.

He is a chem trail conspiracy theories.

I looked him up and he's "Mr." not "Dr." Does he have the education to back up all this theories and talk? Why does he treat the 'free radical theory' like theory, and his own theories like fact.

He's selling books and health supplements. Are there large scale studies that line up with his anecdotal stories about people's health improving? Can we test oxygen theory on a thousand cancer patients to see if they are cured?

If oxygen is the key to health, why is there evidence that people who live at higher altitudes where there is less oxygen live longer?

He also recommended ozone rather than H2O2 because of the hydrogen. A website for US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health says that:
Ozone is one of the most toxic and ubiquitous air pollutants.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6376815
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Postby MrMan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:23 am

I had some time where I was doing some low-brain-activity spreadsheet work. I listened to most of the McCabe video, about as much as I could take of an Infomercial.

He made a mistake about chemistry, calling singlet oxygen O1. At least according to Wikipedia, singlet oxygen is an O2 molecule, but different from regular O2 molecules.

He is a chem trail conspiracy theories.

I looked him up and he's "Mr." not "Dr." Does he have the education to back up all this theories and talk? Why does he treat the 'free radical theory' like theory, and his own theories like fact.

He's selling books and health supplements. Are there large scale studies that line up with his anecdotal stories about people's health improving? Can we test oxygen theory on a thousand cancer patients to see if they are cured?

If oxygen is the key to health, why is there evidence that people who live at higher altitudes where there is less oxygen live longer?

He also recommended ozone rather than H2O2 because of the hydrogen. A website for US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health says that:
Ozone is one of the most toxic and ubiquitous air pollutants.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6376815
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Food