Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Weight loss at home ?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Weight loss at home ?

Postby jfonseka » November 2nd, 2015, 4:28 am

Anyone can suggest me a housewife, don't have time to daily exercise but she want weight loss at home How?
[url]The Biggest Secret Of Attracting Hard to Get women[/url]
jfonseka
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Weight loss at home ?

Postby xiongmao » October 6th, 2016, 8:17 pm

I'm down to 72 Kg now (was 78 Kg in January).

All you need to do is cut sugar out of your life. So no soda, cakes or candies. Go to work on an egg, not breakfast cereal.

Sugar withdrawl symptoms can be severe, so take it gradually. Don't start exercising until the sugar is out of your life, then wait a couple of months.

Fat loss occurs at night, so eat more in the morning, and less in the evening.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Weight loss at home ?

Postby Janifer Sanders » August 8th, 2017, 5:32 am

Weight loss is not a hard as you think! No need to buy anything, just common sense of nutrient and exercise is all that required. Do some simple change in your daily routine: avoid junk foods, soda, sugar and include your diet some fruits and green vegetables. Drink lemon juice in the morning it will help to reach your weight loss goal more quickly.
Janifer Sanders
Freshman Poster

Return to Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Food