Here is how to avoid GMO foods

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Adama wrote: Are you in favor of this too, M?

Code: Select all

Monsanto’s GMOs Alter DNA of Bacteria to Produce Pesticides in your Gut
GM genes effectively transfer into the bacteria living inside our intestines, causing them to carry out the altered genetic function — which in some GM foods, is PRODUCING PESTICIDES.
The human subjects of the study who ate Roundup-Ready soy, courtesy of Monsanto, were shown to have bacteria in their gut with the same gene that was altered in the soy to withstand the deadly doses of herbicides given to the crop.
So my gut germs won’t be killed by chemical herbicides, you say? Yeah that doesn't sound too bad. Except, disrupting the delicate balance of healthy intestinal flora, is a serious health gamble. You don’t want to go around messing with this stuff.
http://butterbeliever.com/monsantos-gmos-alter-dna-of-bacteria-to-produce-pesticides-in-your-gut/
most of the corn, soybeans and cotton cultivated in the U.S. stems from these Roundup Ready seeds.

As a supporter of space exploration, travel, and colonization, I also support genetic modification of the human body to better adopt to extraterrestrial conditions. Genetic modification is only one of many technologies that can be used to alter the "delicate balance". Undoubtedly there will be stumbles along the way, but all good things come at a cost. The technology to make bacteria in your gut resistant to herbicides has the possibility of making them more resistant to other things, such as solar radiation. But we're going off-topic here. If you do not want to consume GMO foods, I fully support your freedom to choose what to eat and what not to eat. Stores and food packaging should be required by law to list GMO ingredients in food.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:Here is Bill Gates defending vaccinations and arguing that they save lives. He claims that anti-vaccine groups are killing children. What do you think? I thought Bill Gates was smart. Why would he say this? I wonder if Bill Gates vaccinates his children or eats GMO foods himself. lol
Bill Gates is the son of the lawyer that helped convert the American Eugenics Society to Planned Parenthood. He is carrying on with the family business. This is probably why he was able to get so rich selling crappy, inferior products. Corporations were simply ordered to buy Microsoft products by to elite in order to make Gates and others rich. Gates is now returning the favour by spending most of the money on the elite's eugenics projects.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:Here is Bill Gates defending vaccinations and arguing that they save lives. He claims that anti-vaccine groups are killing children. What do you think? I thought Bill Gates was smart. Why would he say this? I wonder if Bill Gates vaccinates his children or eats GMO foods himself. lol
Bill Gates is the son of the lawyer that helped convert the American Eugenics Society to Planned Parenthood. He is carrying on with the family business. This is probably why he was able to get so rich selling crappy, inferior products. Corporations were simply ordered to buy Microsoft products by to elite in order to make Gates and others rich. Gates is now returning the favour by spending most of the money on the elite's eugenics projects.
I KNEW Gates was puffed as their front man due to the bizarre deal when:

(1) IBM bought Gates's OS, then got shafted and embarrassed when Gates announced he would sell it to others as well.. As if IBM did't have any lawyers????
(2) Gates required all the PC manufacturers out there to buy his OS on ALL their prduction if they sold it with ANY of their units. This killed off the CPM operating system, which was in wide use. The elite totally ignored this blatant restraint of trade.
(3) Gates was eventually charged for monopolistic behavior re Internet Explorer but the settlement was a joke, he still owns it
(4) As you point out the clincher was that bullshit "Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation" with Warren Buffet (his good friend??? hunh??) rolling his billions into it to. Clearly they both front for the same mafia, and neither of them was quite the financial genius they have been made out to be.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

When IBM released the IBM PC, it was sold with MS-BASIC bundled plus 3 OS package options:

UCSD Pascal $500
CP/M-86 $240
MS-DOS $40

It's not like IBM or Microsoft forced everyone to buy the IBM PC in 1981 with MS-DOS, but we can ponder the the effect of the price difference.

Here's a lesser known product from Microsoft in 1982:

=====================

Winston wrote:I wonder if the elites eat GMO foods.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep/16 ... m-20110917

IMO if more restaurants adopt organic ingredients policy, hopefully the higher cost means smaller and more sensible serving size in American restaurants.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
What does space colonization have to do with GMO foods? Are you saying that GMO foods are trying to prepare us to colonize outer space? I have not heard this excuse given by the establishment yet.

It is good that you support mandatory labeling of GMO's though. You should vote for Proposition 37 in California and donate to it if you can. It is a ballot initiative to label all GMO foods in California.

Why do you think GMO's are safe? If they are safe, then why don't the elites such as Bill Gates, David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger and the Monsanto execs themselves eat them? Instead, they eat organic food. Don't you think it's hypocritical for them to eat organic but tell everyone else to eat GMO?

If GMO's are safe, then why have most European countries banned them?

Momopi, do you deny that there is corruption in the FDA and Monsanto? Did you know that Michael Taylor, a Monsanto lobbyist, has been appointed the food safety czar of the FDA? Don't you see the corruption in that?

Also, if Alex Jones and David Icke are right that GMO's are there to change our DNA, would you approve of that?

Aren't there studies that show that GMO corn reduces fertility? If so, do you approve of that?

What about the studies showing that the offspring of rats fed with GMO food develop brain tumors?

And aren't you uncomfortable with having Monsanto, a biological weapons developer, in charge of America's food supply?
Last edited by Winston on June 14th, 2013, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a great video by Psyche Truth explaining which foods are GMO and how you can avoid them.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne